What If Celebs Were Actually Full-Figured? (PICS)

Options
14567810»

Replies

• HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    A few full-figured celebs from the old days of Rubenesque style beauty.

lol...apparently you've never actually seen a Rubens

Hm.. Actually, I used to live a bus ride away from a few of his paintings. Anyway, it would be reaaally hard to not know about Rubens, growing up a few hours from Italy and a train trip away from Holland. Most important, there is NO way kids can avoid knowing the Three Graces or the Judgement of Paris if they want to pass their history test from where I come. Sorry to disappoint.

There's nothing Rubenesque about the cinched and corseted women you posted. Maaaaaaaaaaybe the hula girls. Maybe. I just think the allusion fails. Your proximity to art notwithstanding.
  • zerryz
    zerryz Posts: 168 Member
    Options

Hm.. Actually, I used to live a bus ride away from a few of his paintings. Anyway, it would be reaaally hard to not know about Rubens, growing up a few hours from Italy and a train trip away from Holland. Most important, there is NO way kids can avoid knowing the Three Graces or the Judgement of Paris if they want to pass their history test from where I come. Sorry to disappoint.

There's nothing Rubenesque about the cinched and corseted women you posted. Maaaaaaaaaaybe the hula girls. Maybe. I just think the allusion fails. Your proximity to art notwithstanding.

It's called humor. But from what I read, this is a very foreign notion to you. However, pedantry is fosho a very familiar one. Go grab a glass of wine and relax.

BTW, your allusion to hula girl fails (there's only one gal multiplied, a classic Life pic, but you wouldn't know) Your proximity to international dance, another form of art, notwithstanding.
  • HardcoreP0rk
    HardcoreP0rk Posts: 936 Member
    Options

It's called humor. But from what I read, this is a very foreign notion to you. However, pedantry is fosho a very familiar one. Go grab a glass of wine and relax.

BTW, your allusion to hula girl fails (there's only one gal multiplied, a classic Life pic, but you wouldn't know) Your proximity to international dance, another form of art, notwithstanding.

You came back 2 full weeks later to get snarky with me, and I'm the one who needs a glass of wine. Lulz. Whatever you say :drinker:
  • Ideal362433
    Options
    Katey perry is top heavy she wouldn't have that body type if she were fat at all shed likely have slimmer legs.