This is a photoshop - signed, a graphic artist. (with pics)

Options

Replies

• likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    all my features and body shape reflect my spanish heritage - I'll tell ya it's not hot! No one knows what I am. I'd give anything to be a "normal" skin tone for my ethnicity.

Castilians are very light but have typical "spanish" features, as to a lot of other Spaniards.
  • TX_Aggie_Dad
    TX_Aggie_Dad Posts: 173
    Options
    I thought I read somewhere that said that if a picture is in a magazine it is photoshopped, period. Nothing goes in anymore without significant "retouching".
  • SemperAnticus1643
    SemperAnticus1643 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    I just saw a photo of Miley Cyrus that looked highly photoshopped.
  • Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Tanana66
    Tanana66 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

On another note; that child model...that is disturbing...:/

Agree. What were they thinking?! :huh:
  • Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Freaky smooth knees and armpits and elbow, and a slimmer middle, oh and they stretched her neck. I keep finding more things and editing this post. lol

celebrities_get_the_photoshop_treatment_640_23.jpg

Why? WWWWWHHHHHHYYYYYYY?????????
    She looks beyond gorgeous in the first picture. Why is amazing not good enough? Plastic is really better? :indifferent:
  • kr1stadee
    kr1stadee Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Loved this!! Marking this so I can come back for more
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Options
    Another one I've noticed is the new Self Magazine cover with Kelly Osbourne. Kelly has definitely lost weight which is commendable, but the magazine totally photoshopped her stomach.
    It also looked like they photoshopped Sofia Vergara on the new Cosmopolitan. Her stomach looks photoshopped & her one arm.
  • dunnodunno
    Options

No. They do it to black women because they want to continue to send messages to us that the lighter the better. The closer you are to a white person, the more attractive you are. They've done it to almost every famous black woman. It's sickening.

Here is an article on the subject, with pics:
    http://www.11points.com/Misc/11_Celebrities_Who_Were_Photoshopped_To_Have_Darker_or_Lighter_Skin

And another, on celebs purposely trying to look lighter:
    http://collegecandy.com/2012/11/29/celebrity-lighten-skin/#photo=9

Trina McGee (Boy Meets World) doesn't even look like the same woman. It's creepy.
  • dunnodunno
    Options

hm-body-morphing-huda-beauty-similar.jpg

Hilarious!

That is. How lazy & cheap.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump to follow... again!
  • jyneefur
    jyneefur Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Bumpity bump bump.
  • Vailara
    Vailara Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options
    Great thread - bump!
  • popsicklestar
    popsicklestar Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I work with kids and teenagers, and I totally want to show them this. Younger people can be even more susceptible to body image issues.
  • jennie1799
    jennie1799 Posts: 6
    Options
    bump
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    So using our new PS spotting skills, who would like to talk about the latest cover of Shape magazine?

rs_293x399-130508100034-634.BSpearsCover.mh.050813.jpg
  • Showmm
    Showmm Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I'll start then. The crazy smoothness of her legs and the way such a strappy bikini just sits perfectly on her skin without making any indents. There's more of course, anyone else care to add?
  • lisahenderson9803
    lisahenderson9803 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Her underarm looks way too smooth, and that arm just does not look right.
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm pretty sure with her arm raised like that, the breast on the same side would be sitting a bit higher (and possibly not look quite as full as it does.) and it looks like her collar bones have been erased. Plus, her face looks just like it did in her first music video, so either she has had some excellent work done on her face or they've erased all age lines / flaws on her face, too.