Options

Replies

• MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    An over dramatic Jerry Springer thread
    girl-boom-o.gif
    :laugh:

I envy her hip action. . That chick has some sexy moves.
  • bacitracin
    bacitracin Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    This isn't news. Please stop giving them free publicity.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Just don't shop there then ... hardly a difficult task.

People don't understand they vote with their dollars.
  • EdwarddeVere
    EdwarddeVere Posts: 178
    Options
    That's why I shop at Wal-Mart.

I walk in and feel like a million bucks.

;)
  • lisahewitt22
    lisahewitt22 Posts: 102
    Options
    It's been like that for a while. But, thankfully, I can still shop there even though I wear their highest size.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    i have never walked into an A&F in my life and have no intention of ever doing so. But I laugh at the claim that only "cool" people wear their clothes.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Ugh.
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    Need toilet paper? Sounds like you're butt-hurt over something you have no control over....or wait....do you?
  • mickeyullrich
    mickeyullrich Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    The real problem with that store is that they sexualize the teenage population and I don't think that our society needs any help pushing kids in that direction....because teenagers are really still just kids!
  • ryan57ford
    ryan57ford Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Average American woman is 5'4, 144# and wears a size 14. The supermodels that they want are 5'10 and 117# which is severely underweight/malnurished/GROSS......

Bones are for dogs, just don't shop there, or buy anything from them for anyone else.

He is a pig and screw the company. The clothes are outrageously prices anyhow!

That stat is just on the cusp of being classified as overweight according to BMI scales.. So if you are 5'4'' and 144 pounds, you should look into your eating and exercise habits for your own health.

Where is the outrage that Victoria Secret doesn't have 5'4 144 pound models on TV showing off their bra's and underwear?
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    taking oversize orders now. for large cool pretty people.......we can even sew size zero to 10 labels in

expect delays due to demand !!!
  • Shock_Wave
    Shock_Wave Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    How outraged are you at plus sized shops that do not offer sizes below a 12?

I was going to mention this..
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Years ago there was a store called the 5-7-9 Shop. They sold nothing above a 9. I never thought it was unfair except for the fact that I was too fat to shop there. :happy:
  • CharRicho
    CharRicho Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Whatever. Mike Jeffries is clearly a d*ck who looks like a walking advertisement for "what not to do in plastic surgery", the clothes in there are wildly overpriced and generic and if the "pretty popular people" want to waste their money on that crap, then they're getting what they deserve.

Personally I shop anywhere cheap, including thrift stores, for whatever I like that looks good on me, and save most of my money for stuff other than clothes!
  • Belinda658
    Belinda658 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    THAT makes you outraged. Hate to see how you act when something bad happens to you or your loved ones
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This "issue" does not affect me in any way. I don't like their clothes and although I could wear them, I don't want to.
  • dieKriegerin77
    Options
    Exclusivity just is a marketing tactic... even if it's done tastelessly.

well said.
  • Amie_Girl
    Amie_Girl Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Why should you be outraged? If you don't like it, don't shop there. It's not like he said "no n*gg**s". Get over it. If you spend all your time and energy throwing your arms up about what some guy you'll probably never meet thinks, you'll be dead in a week.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Not that I ever shopped at that store or give a ... but that is pretty outrageous. The only reason that company is still in business is because of passive people around the world who either don't do anything or keep buying their products.

If you want to get at this guy, don't give it any more attention. Tell your friends, family, anyone who will listen your opinion and the facts and let them decide. Hopefully anyone with a brain and a nice body won't shop there.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Just do a google image search and once you see what he looks like you'll understand.