Do you have a type?

Replies

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    i don't have a type, outside of "female."

and i am rarely the type of others (in terms of looks). i overcame my wife's preferred type, because she went out with guys who were as far away from how i look as you can get. not many women are saying, "boy oh boy, i wish i had a short, fat, bald man...swoon"
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    When I was dating...
    TALL...dark hair...I don't care if they have a little pudge, but at least have some arms that look like you lift more than the remote.

Now that I'm married, I like to look at fellas that are...
    TALL...dark hair...I don't care if they have a little pudge, but at least have some arms that look like you lift more than the remote.

Are you following me?

Who are you?
    Totally ignoring you.
    :drinker:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    not many women are saying, "boy oh boy, i wish i had a short, fat, bald man...swoon"

I think this is the funniest thing I've read all day.
    Bwahahahaha
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Dark hair, striking blue eyes, lightly tanned skin, tall. Not bone thin, but not sickly fat. My body type is perfect. Oh, and facial hair! *swoon*

But generally I find Middle Eastern and Hispanic men most attractive.

Personality... funny, cultured, nurturing, compassionate, open minded, generous, energetic, extroverted... those would be nice.
  • bwalker0823
    bwalker0823 Posts: 107 Member
    I say I don't but I do!

very manly-5 o'oclock shadow-natural muscle (from hard work)-farmer's tan-big and tall

I guess a country boy-dark hair dark eyes :)
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    no real type, as personality trumps, but tall, definitely tall, like 6' and up and preferably not walking sticks (sorry!). The last guy I dated was 6' and 300+ pounds...

when_i_look_at_the_chances_of_me_actually_winning_the_lottery-16076.gif
  • rebbylicious
    rebbylicious Posts: 621 Member
    Fit (slender basketball build not bulky football build,) , Dark Hair, Large nose, green eyes, not a sporty guy, must be smart, affectionate, likes to read, enjoys meditation and nature, spiritual not religious. Someone who wants to give me the world even if he can't.

I didn't write that list thinking of my husband but he fits that description 90%... I don't think there is a man in existence that would fit it 100%.
  • cosmic8o8
    cosmic8o8 Posts: 131 Member
    I tend to be attracted to undercover *kitten*. I'm about ready to give up. Instead of Lars & The Real Girl, it's going to be Me & The Real Guy.
  • Shaunte86
    Shaunte86 Posts: 39 Member
    I try not to have a "type" but I think its just inevitable...
    I like a man that is:
    --attractive
    --taller than me...im only 5'5''
    --motivated to achieve
    --honest/trustworthy
    --funny...l love to laugh
    --some sort of relationship with God
    --likes to workout
    --supportive of my endeavors
    --real cooking is a bonus!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Female, breathing.

Actually, I really find intelligent, educated, fit women attractive, especially if they've achieved something and are constantly striving to achieve more in both work and play. Add a good sense of humour into the mix and the ability to do strict pull ups... Obviously, I'm not so fussy. So if she only has an MSc and can do 5 strict dead hang pull ups, she'll do for a while. :laugh:
  • kevinjb1
    kevinjb1 Posts: 233 Member
    Limiting myself to one type of girl would be so oh boring with such variety out there!
  • NotRailMeat
    NotRailMeat Posts: 509 Member
    This pretty much describes EVERY woman I ever dated...

- Short (under 5'5")
    - Slightly thick but athletic figure
    - Brown/Black hair
    - Brown/Green eyes
    - GLASSES :love: :love: :love:
    - Very easy going personality
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    no real type, as personality trumps, but tall, definitely tall, like 6' and up and preferably not walking sticks (sorry!). The last guy I dated was 6' and 300+ pounds...

Then we are you men....my 5 personalities...shhhh, dude I am talking...ok 6 six personalities...

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I puffy heart laughing smileys!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Plain Jane… an ordinary-looking, average girl moderately attractive and mentally stable. I know there isn't a guy alive that wouldn't want a Pamela Anderson or Kardahian sister/mom bombshell model but I think the girl next door type like Anne Hathaway or Cameron Diaz have a certain sexiness about them.
  • rob1976
    rob1976 Posts: 1,328 Member
    My only "type" are women that are attractive to me.
  • What I consider attractive:
    -Tall (6 foot and up)
    -Dark hair
    -Fair skin
    -Green or blue eyes
    -Athletic build
    -Must have facial hair
    -Must have some chest hair
    -Back hair is a NO-GO!
    -Must be able to use sarcasm
    -Have a sense of humor
    -Smart
    -Have a job

Who I married:
    -5’10”
    -Light Brown Hair
    -Fair skin with freckles (I love them, he does not)
    -Hazel eyes
    -Athletic build (with a small beer belly)
    -Has an awesome goatee/beard that’s red (he’s mostly Irish)
    -Has chest hair
    -Has no back hair
    -Sarcasm level : intermediate
    -Makes me laugh
    -Very smart (book and street)
    -Has a blue collar job that provides nicely for our family
    -Great husband and father and wouldn’t trade him for the world. ^_^
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    My SO is my type
    -Tall 6'2" (I can wear heels and he's barely taller than me, BUT TALLER! I am about 6' with the average heel :D)
    -Great Hair (thick, with waves, and brown)
    -Great tan (Without trying, the jerk!)
    -Green/Blue eyes with long lashes and a puppy dog look (SWOON)
    -Muscular, and very strong (He is very fit, mama likes!!)
    -Fixes my car (He can fix anything ^_^)
    -Plays Drums (Ok as a girl I was more into guitar players, but drums are cool too)
    -When I met him I was wearing sweat pants, and a baggy t shirt, I had already had my first child and had all the marks and wear to prove it, and he told me I was the most beautiful girl he'd ever met (AGAIN, SWOON)
    -He is an awesome dad to our baby girl, seeing her with him I know I can love him forever :flowerforyou:
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    I've dated all blondes with one exception, but all of them had blue eyes. I tend to like big guys and I have a soft spot for country boys. But all I really look for is intelligent and funny, and perhaps the ability to speak another language :)
  • milf_n_cookies
    milf_n_cookies Posts: 2,244 Member
    tall, dark hair and eyes, darker complexion. Yum.
  • Thewatcher_66
    Thewatcher_66 Posts: 1,643 Member
    My friend was talking to me today about how some people tend to go for certain types of people when dating. I tried to insist I didn't have a "type" but when she asked me to list qualities I liked in someone I was dating, I realized I was listing the qualities of my current boyfriend. And the girlfriend I had before him. Hm...

So what's your type?

I'll start: brunette, tall, nerdy, and funny. And preferably someone who likes me back!

As long as she's somewhat fit, smart and she's not crazy. I ain't picky. ;)