Not really.
  • NutellaAddict
    NutellaAddict Posts: 1,258 Member
    Look like Vida Guerra
    Cook, Clean, take care of the kid.
    Don't bother me when I'm shooting
    Look sexy at all times.
    Must be no taller then 5 ft 6"
    Must sign a contract that they will maintain 125-135 lbs (no more or less)
    and of course a great personality.
  • Healthy_fresh_start
    Healthy_fresh_start Posts: 183 Member
    shamefully yes!
    Always tall, dark hair and blue eyes.
    I wasnt even fully aware of how much I had a type until a friend picked out my new boyfriend from a bar when we was going to meet him for the first introduction. Apparently even one knew I had a type even if I didnt lol
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    My friend was talking to me today about how some people tend to go for certain types of people when dating.

For sure. I usually started with the basics like female, low standards, easy, lesbian tendencies with threesomes in mind. If she was able to pay for everything, so much better.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    I don't know what my type is, I didn't date a lot when I was younger and was with the same person for 8 years.

Now I'm single again and just learning who I am so can't really pin point what I would find attractive personality wise in a girlfriend/etc.

I know I won't deal with lies, with someone who thinks coming home at 5am is normal, and well that's about it so far.

I've never been attracted to larger women but for me to get the type of female I'm interested in I need to invest some time into me to make my physical appearance a little better.
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Preferences don't mean I won't go for someone who breaks the mould, cuz it happens all the time, but here it is:

Looks:
    Attractive face is most important
    Brunette (though blondes and red heads are hot too)
    nice body. Bust size can be small, I don't care as long as she has a nice bum... they're my fave :)

Personality:
    confident
    intelligent
    sophisticated
    classy
    playful
    very sexual
    balances work and play well
    isn't defined by her good looks

These "criteria" are for a girl that I would consider spending the rest of my life with...soo they change according to the situation I'm in and the amount of alcohol I've been consuming :)
  • catrinaHwechanged
    catrinaHwechanged Posts: 4,907 Member
    Preferences don't mean I won't go for someone who breaks the mould, cuz it happens all the time, but here it is:

That!!

Appearance:
    Tall (preferably over 6')
    Nice shoulders/ arms
    Strong jawline, bone structure
    Brunette

Personality:
    Confident, even bordering on arrogant/cocky
    Intelligent
    Kind
    Compassionate
    Sarcastic
    Funny
    High sex drive
    Driven
    Fun
  • medic2038
    medic2038 Posts: 434 Member
    Physical: My type is "I know it when I see it". I think different things look good on different people.

Personality wise: sense of humor similar to mine, can dish it out as well as take it, and has some ambition.

Pet Peeves: bad grammar, unrealistic expectations.
  • Preferences don't mean I won't go for someone who breaks the mould, cuz it happens all the time, but here it is:

That!!

Appearance:
    Tall (preferably over 6')
    Nice shoulders/ arms
    Strong jawline, bone structure
    Brunette

Personality:
    Confident, even bordering on arrogant/cocky
    Intelligent
    Kind
    Compassionate
    Sarcastic
    Funny
    High sex drive
    Driven
    Fun

We like the same kind of guys...hahaha, that figures :tongue:
  • ohenry78
    ohenry78 Posts: 228
    Being a fire type, I don't get along well with water or earth types, but I can get along with other fire types or plant types.
  • bbl2013t
    bbl2013t Posts: 49 Member
    no not really , i usually go for the fat tattooed chicks
  • kindasortachewy
    kindasortachewy Posts: 1,084 Member
    I dated the same 'type of guy' my whole life, tried something different from my 'type' once, and I'm getting married

Its obviously not a good type for you if you never stick with them :)
  • amywishart98
    amywishart98 Posts: 23 Member
    Ha chunky and cheeky! So cute!
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    If we're talking appearance...

Taller than me (not hard, I'm 5'1)
    Dark hair (usually, dirty blond is yummy too, sorry not redheads ><)
    Nice body (fit and healthy, a nice torso/upper body always gets me)

In terms of personality, I would definitely test out the chemistry and values in person. I don't think all the most important things should just be listed down.
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    "nice body. Bust size can be small, I don't care as long as she has a nice bum... they're my fave :) "

well at least you're honest
  • MisterDerpington
    MisterDerpington Posts: 604 Member
    I didn't know guys actually had "types" physically. I think a wide variety of types of women are attractive. The personality is the thing that I'd like static.

Intelligent, but not to where it gets in the way of her being easy to relate to. Enjoys raunchy and dark humor. Good sex drive. Able to express her own emotions without it becoming nagging and complaining. Progressive thinking and non-religious.
  • fufi04
    fufi04 Posts: 471 Member
    Of course I do!!!

Do I ever date my type? Unfortunately...no :/
  • BackToFree
    BackToFree Posts: 58 Member
    Everyone has preferences, I think.

I like 6'2 at least, not waif thin, but not fat. I like good arms, and that sexy lower abdo 'V', a good chunky bum is always a plus, and nice, solid thighs. I don't like a lot of bulk, though. Good sense of humour, easy to laugh. Caring.

I used to go for dark hair and blue eyes. The only guy I ever dated with lighter hair and dark eyes ended up marrying me almost 5 years ago. He's 6'3 and pretty much exactly what I described.
  • trophywife24
    trophywife24 Posts: 1,472 Member
    In real life, I like and married a tall, broad, burly baby-faced teddy bear type. That's definitely my type.
    In fantasy land, I like dark, brooding artsy french guys.:glasses: