• jensan37
    jensan37 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just made these, not too bad!

I used rolled oats instead of white flour, making them into oat flour in my coffee grinder. Worked great!
    Added 1/2 tsp vanilla extract and cinnamon.

I think I can use a bit less baking powder next time. Maybe 1/2 tsp. They seemed to have too much sodium because they are sitting like a rock in my belly at the moment.
    Also, I thought it was 2 egg whites instead of 1 so mine came out a bit eggy. I think I'll just use the 1 next time.

rxTmJFV.jpg?1

Finished them off with a bit of maple syrup and PB2 powdered peanut butter. Yum. :)
  • NoeHead
    NoeHead Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    lauren!!! thank you so much!!! i put some sugar free syrup, cool whip and blueberries on top and i feel like i'm eating at IHOP!!! my husband and i are grateful!
  • summersbest
    summersbest Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Just made them for breakfast. Found the mixture too thick so added 1/4 cup skim milk. Maybe I'll use less flour next time. Very tasty though so thanks for the recipie. Oh and I only had vanilla greek yogurt but I think it just added to the overall vanilla taste. :) ~
  • jimfoxer
    jimfoxer Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Bump!

Doing weekly shopping and buying ingredients! Thanks OP.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • jimfoxer
    Options
    Just made them! My recipe with my ingredients turned out to be only 304 calories, and kept me full for hours! I added blueberries, and topped with agave. Next time I will add some unsweetened almond milk to the batter since it was way too thick for my liking. Instead of making 6 pancakes, I was lazy and just made one giant one. Took two spatulas to flip, but looked great. Thanks again for the recipe!
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Made them this weekend. I used a whole egg and fat free greek style yoghurt and they turned out great. I made them plain and served them with fresh berries and a drizzle of honey, 1/2 portion was plenty for me !

Great job, I think this will be a regular weekend treat. Thanks !
  • HealthyDreamy
    HealthyDreamy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Mmm yummy :)
  • tjk71
    tjk71 Posts: 167
    Options
    bump
  • Supershop2mom
    Supershop2mom Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing.
  • shelleycolton
    shelleycolton Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Love this, thank you, will be trying this, i have chocolate protein powder, so choccie ones for me yum.
  • Saraisdifferent
    Options
    Bump, and thanks for the recipee! I'm trying these tomorrow morning :)
  • jimfoxer
    Options
    Just made them again today, with 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk to thin the batter. Topped with agave nectar and blueberries. Yum!

pacC12A.jpg?1
  • maisid
    maisid Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I have a quick question, we don't really have protein powder here so I am wondering what you are using. The kind of protein powder you use, is that the kind mixed with milk and it turns out like a smoothie?
  • adjoa84
    adjoa84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xstarxdustx
    xstarxdustx Posts: 591 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!