'No, I don't date BIG girls'

Options

Replies

• chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    "Big" girls do it best. It's truly their loss and they don't know what they're missing. I bet after an hour with me they'd "date" "big" girls ;)
    Yaa, I have heard that one before..and was left totally disappoint
    Aw sorry to hear that babe
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I would prefer not to be with someone shorter than me. Everyone is entitled to their preference. Why be offended because you aren't everyone's cup of tea?

or you could try googling for dating sites based on chubby chasers.
  • thisdarkpassenger
    thisdarkpassenger Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    "Big" girls do it best. It's truly their loss and they don't know what they're missing. I bet after an hour with me they'd "date" "big" girls ;)

Any girl, big or small, can disappoint. Same goes with guys.
  • thisdarkpassenger
    Options
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options

Yet, your post says "big girls do it best" implying that ALL big girls do it best.
  • thisdarkpassenger
    Options

Yet, your post says "big girls do it best" implying that ALL big girls do it best.

I wasn't implying anything, simply stating my opinion. And I didn't mean ALL"big" girls, I meant THIS "big" girl.
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    I disappoint all, so I always carry a Hallmark card saying I'm sorry this has never happen before flowers and batteries
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Eh... I don't think people really need to give an explanation when they say no. When I was dating, I told people "No, but thanks" all the time --- usually I was saying no because I wasn't physically attracted to them in any way. This is not to say that I only dated "hot" people, cause I didn't. But physical interest in important - at least it is for me because I like having sex.

ETA, I don't care how anyone does it -- if you don't want to be doing it with them in the first place, DOESN'T MATTER
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Eh... I don't think people really need to give an explanation when they say no. When I was dating, I told people "No, but thanks" all the time --- usually I was saying no because I wasn't physically attracted to them in any way. This is not to say that I only dated "hot" people, cause I didn't. But physical interest in important - at least it is for me because I like having sex.

Reading, reading, reading (eh just a normal reply), LAST 4 WORDS!

Ya that's more like it.
  • d9123
    d9123 Posts: 531 Member
    Options

I wasn't implying anything, simply stating my opinion. And I didn't mean ALL"big" girls, I meant THIS "big" girl.

no thanks jeff
  • mrdexter1
    mrdexter1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options

you havin' a laugh !!
  • mfleeg
    mfleeg Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, though, the people who are best for you are almost not what you're generally into, but getting to know them as a person makes them attractive.

I had always dated really tall, muscular guys and was into tall guys. My current boyfriend of 3 years is 5'6". After getting to know him and realizing that we could talk for hours about anything and everything and that he had the best sense of humor of anyone I knew, the really shallow stuff faded away. I was close to rejecting a second date based upon not feeling immediately attracted to him, but boy am I glad I put aside that stuff.

It sucks that this guy said this, but each person has their individual tastes and preferences. If I would have met my boyfriend at 18-19 or when I was at a very immature place in my life, I doubt we would have wound up together. Now, I can't imagine being with anyone else.
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    I disappoint all, so I always carry a Hallmark card saying I'm sorry this has never happen before flowers and batteries
    That is actually pretty damn considerate of you
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Some guys have gone through life looking "normal" or "average", some have even grown up as very attractive boys and men, and they've had the chance to be choosy about the type of woman that they date, they're picky, because they can be.

Some guys, like the chubby ones had to cultivate a personality as they grew up, they had to be NICE for people to treat them the same as the pretty ones. That's why you have the disconnect, nice guys more often than not have more humility and more compassion than pretty ones.

Here's a chart

boy-venn-diagram_zpsb4da8984.jpg

BAHAHA. The Venn Diagram is true and made my morning. Ahhh so applies to me.

This is also true

ClassStr_zpsf6e99d1d.jpg

ClassStr2_zps766d51ab.jpg

I hate photobucket with the fury of a nova.. Resizing never works, even when you check the "replace the original" box
  • smoootka
    smoootka Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I think everybody has preferences and deal breakers, period.

Everyone is entitled to their preferences. I'm not going to deny that to a person, but there's still no reason to be an a-hole about it.

^this :)
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    I think everybody has preferences and deal breakers, period.
  • berriboobear
    berriboobear Posts: 524 Member
    Options

In the end, you can't control what people like and don't like. I do believe, however, that if that person is directly telling you why they're not interested in you, than they should at least have the decency to be polite.

jesus, on here you cant even respond to a thread "no i dont date big girls" and be honest without all sorts of negativity !!!!

In the real world you take your life in your own hands even when you reject a woman politely as it stirs incredable anger and negativity towards you..

Which is unfortunate, and yes honesty can be brutal. I meant more along the lines of being truthful without being necessarily rude.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

ETA, I don't care how anyone does it -- if you don't want to be doing it with them in the first place, DOESN'T MATTER

No kidding! Me too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CLFrancois
    CLFrancois Posts: 472 Member
    Options

always one !!!!!

and you shot yourself in the foot already be them big or thin.....!

Obviously not everyone reading this thread isn't "big", so you are saying that because a gal is "big" they are better than one that is not. I am not big, never have been, but I sure the hell would never go around a thread on MFP saying anything like "thin girls" do X better. F that. The whole point of the original posters statement was that it was rude the way the man said it. Now you are going there.
  • thecakelocker
    thecakelocker Posts: 407 Member
    Options

LOL