SIZE ZERO!!!!!

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    here's my thought on this. While I didn't strive to be a zero, I won't apologize for it. I am fit and healthy and could care less what anyone else thinks, as their opinions are not my business. That being said, I also don't worry with what size others are wearing, but can only hope they are healthy and above all, happy.

Exactly. The post I quoted above wants us to do just that - apologize for it.

She can bite me - seriously.

um, no. I don't want anyone to apologize for anything. I want everyone to be healthy and happy in their skin. Period.
    I think this was referring to a different quoted post, not the one actually quoted.

I was wondering about that, but it was a quote of my quote, so I was confused.

Yeah, she meant the one that she quoted in a post right before she quoted you. She was agreeing with you. But, she was upset with someone else for saying something about looking like a skeleton.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    here's my thought on this. While I didn't strive to be a zero, I won't apologize for it. I am fit and healthy and could care less what anyone else thinks, as their opinions are not my business. That being said, I also don't worry with what size others are wearing, but can only hope they are healthy and above all, happy.

um, no. I don't want anyone to apologize for anything. I want everyone to be healthy and happy in their skin. Period.
    I think this was referring to a different quoted post, not the one actually quoted.

Yeah, she meant the one that she quoted in a post right before she quoted you. She was agreeing with you. But, she was upset with someone else for saying something about looking like a skeleton.

now THAT makes sense.
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    I have some size 2 pants. And some size 8 pants. I'm right in the middle of the "healthy" range on BMI charts. So I know a size zero is attainable for me...in some brands... but obviously it's meaningless what number my pants say when it varies from 2 to 6 from brand to brand... ;) So I don't care what size I wear, but I would like a little less fat and a little more muscle ;)
  • Shetchncn1
    Shetchncn1 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Totally depends on your body type. My boss is 5 1 and 105 lbs and is in a 0 to a 1 I got down to 114 lbs and I was in a comfortable 3 and a tight 1 but I felt weak (of course I am not down to 114 now ...;p)

So it totally depends on you
  • RoadsterGirlie
    RoadsterGirlie Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options

Ipuffyheart - I was agreeing with you!!! :flowerforyou: )
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

Ipuffyheart - I was agreeing with you!!! :flowerforyou: )

I was confused, because my head isn't on straight today. I'm with the program now. :drinker:
  • amandajones1978
    Options
    I could never be a size zero until after I died and decomposed a bit..

I am 6' with a large frame, my smallest adult size was 10 and people could see my hip bones so I am thinking 10 is the smallest I could get and remain healthy.
  • staplebug
    staplebug Posts: 189
    Options
    my 5' 0" friend is a size 0. She is like a little pixie person! But it works for her, she doesn't look like a skeleton.
  • mmddwechanged
    mmddwechanged Posts: 1,688 Member
    Options
    I think many can attain it but I am certainly never will, unless I fall ill.
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Because of clothing manufacturers and "vanity sizing", it's all kind of a silly thing to measure yourself against. I wear a 00 in Banana Republic but I have some Levis jeans that I wear a 4 in. It's too much of a moving target to even be that concerned with. I say shoot for having a healthy body fat percentage and call it good.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    What clothing sizes do men aspire to?