healthy cereals and skim milk are not good for you.

Options
123457»

Replies

• SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    cartoon0603.png
  • etoiles_argentees
    etoiles_argentees Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    SNA0618C-380_960619a.jpg

porridge or oats for breakfast with some fruit and whatever milk.

PROBLEM SOLVED.

THREAD ENDS.

Porridge oats every day! With a tablespoon of golden syrup, yummy, fills me up all morning and seems to have worked so far! 40lb lighter and I've had porridge every day since Jan!

I know right! it renders all other breakfasts at obsolete. I have it every day with a few berries and sweetener.

soon ill be able to hold a varnished coconut next to my ear whilst hailing a cab wearing only a singlet with my tartan shirt pulled all the way down.

one day ladies. one day.

nikilis, I can see you wearing that. Too hot!!!
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    If you are really concerned about drinking cow's milk then switch to almond. I tried it and will never go back.

Almond milk should only be consumed by baby almonds.

I actually just LOL'd. Funniest comment on this thread! :laugh:
  • iamabutterflychaser
    iamabutterflychaser Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Personally I have no idea why humans think it is healthy to drink a cows breast milk.

or even worse - mouldy cows breast milk - (blue cheese)
    or a chickens fetus (eggs)
    or a woolly creatures children (lamb)
    or genetically enhanced/pesticide ridden/drought causing/bee killing crops (pretty much everything else we eat!!)

Doh!!! slowly starving to death now cos we can't eat anything!! .........:sad:

Probably have really cold toes too due to no shoes, cos if its gross to drink their milk, how much more gross is it to wear their skin!!?? :wink:
    the eggs aren't fertilised, so it's more like a chicken's period.

THANK YOU! That is one of the most common misconceptions about eggs. Chickens lay eggs whether there's a rooster around or not, so most eggs are not fertilized! And most of the eggs that you buy in store come from chickens that don't even see the light of day, let alone a rooster. My parents have had free-range chickens for many years, and most of those years they have not had any roosters :smile:
  • Silver14
    Silver14 Posts: 141
    Options
    Personally I have no idea why humans think it is healthy to drink a cows breast milk.

or even worse - mouldy cows breast milk - (blue cheese)
    or a chickens fetus (eggs)
    or a woolly creatures children (lamb)
    or genetically enhanced/pesticide ridden/drought causing/bee killing crops (pretty much everything else we eat!!)

Doh!!! slowly starving to death now cos we can't eat anything!! .........:sad:

Probably have really cold toes too due to no shoes, cos if its gross to drink their milk, how much more gross is it to wear their skin!!?? :wink:

oh. you win with that one. I enjoyed that very much.

Let us go eat our delicious lettuce then... Oh wait that has pesticides that's bad too. Lettuce go starve. What a fun life.
  • Justjamie0418
    Justjamie0418 Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options

Personally I have no idea why some people think it automatically is not.

Yyyyyep. Humans eat the muscle tissue, bee vomit, fungus, mold... And really, *milk* is the one you think is weird? Get over yourself.

In fact, your food diary shows you eat chicken eggs. If drinking milk isn't natural, how can you justify eating eggs?

If you REALLY stop and think about what a chicken egg is... *shudder* I just try to block it out..

I'm not exactly sure what you think a chicken egg really is that will make you shudder...

A chicken egg is an undeveloped chicken embryo..is it not? Which may or may not get 'fertilized' so to speak...which would make eggs...kinda like a chickens menstrual cycle...right?
  • aloranger7708
    aloranger7708 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    human babies drink human breast milk and most love it! so cows milk shouldn't seem so strange.

....Yeah. But human babies are HUMAN (same species) so this point isn't valid. Babies need milk, adults do not.

I don't know why I'm defending this considering I drink milk all the time.