Replies

• Reeceybaby1988
    Options
    so much BURN for OP!

BTW: who had the bacon?
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    OP is nowhere to be found... Me thinks this didn't go quite how she planned :flowerforyou:
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    'cuz 1200 calories is stupid and completely unnecessary...and most people that are doing it aren't even doing it right...you're supposed to net to 1200, not gross. Most people who are doing the 1200 plan are pretty ignorant of nutrition and the needs of their body. Good for her for dumping you.
    Full of win.

Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

I will take your contribution, and raise it up a notch:

29721_juicy_lucy_burger_620.jpg

or this one, if you prefer bison:

351256.jpg

I wish I was impervious to your burgerz, as I am gluten free and the buns will make me wish that I had not in fact given up on my diapers . . . but all it's making me want to do is take a trip over to Five Guys. *kitten*!!
    20071113-AW_Quad_Bacon_Double_Cheese_4.jpg

Um, holy hell....you win the burger war!
  • LadyPakal
    LadyPakal Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I think we've all forgotten to ask the OP one thing...who was the person who defriended her?

I'd like to send them a FR. They sound intelligent and like they don't take any bs.

Seconded.
  • 3dogsrunning
    3dogsrunning Posts: 27,167 Member
    Options
    I think we've all forgotten to ask the OP one thing...who was the person who defriended her?

I'd like to send them a FR. They sound intelligent and like they don't take any bs.

Seconded.

Page 2 - I demanded names.
  • DesignGuy
    DesignGuy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    A long time ago someone once told me that I should consume 1,200 cals or fewer daily.

My response: "You know, being fat isn't all that bad." :)
  • _SABOTEUR_
    _SABOTEUR_ Posts: 6,833 Member
    Options

Seconded.

Page 2 - I demanded names.

Oops...I apologise... :blushing:
  • magerum
    magerum Posts: 12,589 Member
    Options
    My wife did the homemade version of this for my birthday a while back:

6f2af1c274db11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg

Grilled cheese sandwiches used as buns...one of the best things ever. EVER.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    So you make a post about it? Just do what you believe work for you and move on. Why the drama?

^was in my brain^
  • HotrodsGirl0107
    HotrodsGirl0107 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    This thread is making me hungry...
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    My wife did the homemade version of this for my birthday a while back:

6f2af1c274db11e2bad822000a9f3047_6.jpg

Grilled cheese sandwiches used as buns...one of the best things ever. EVER.

I must try this!
  • Kimdbro
    Options
    A lot us us started at 1,200, then we learned better. How is it hypocritical to learn from ones mistakes and try to help others learn?
    I started at 800 calories, now I'm losing nicely at 2,000. I have more energy, kill my workouts, and am happier. You're saying I shouldn't encourage people to eat more when it's healthier for most to do so?

ETA: In for the drama
    Bacon anyone?
    tumblr_mkqjpvPA7i1s5orbto1_500.gif

I like you.
  • Kimdbro
    Options
    I started on a 1200 calorie net diet. I no longer agree with a 1200 calorie net diet. My opinion on this matter is not hypocritical, it just means that I know better now. Just because I started some where and know better now doesn't mean I'm hypocritical.

For example, when I was little I soiled my pants, just because I use a toilet now doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite, it just means that I know better.
    hahahahaha. I'm assuming you were the one who deleted OP. Probably a good choice.

Love it.... 'when I was little I soiled my pants...." indeed and perfect analogy. :flowerforyou:
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

Halloween2004%20086c.jpg
    600_192871782.jpeg
    ddn040910gofoodchal_665564a.JPG
    Lobbys_burger.jpg
    ae645d05202c331e_biggest-burger.jpg
  • wanttoloseweight4
    Options
    'cuz 1200 calories is stupid and completely unnecessary...and most people that are doing it aren't even doing it right...you're supposed to net to 1200, not gross. Most people who are doing the 1200 plan are pretty ignorant of nutrition and the needs of their body. Good for her for dumping you.
    Full of win.

can i eat all of that please!!!!!!!!!!! yum!

and yes people think that just cause something worked for them its going to work for everyone else to! that **** makes no sense everybody is different!
    Here is my contribution;
    2651348868959.13122.png

I will take your contribution, and raise it up a notch:

29721_juicy_lucy_burger_620.jpg

or this one, if you prefer bison:

351256.jpg

I wish I was impervious to your burgerz, as I am gluten free and the buns will make me wish that I had not in fact given up on my diapers . . . but all it's making me want to do is take a trip over to Five Guys. *kitten*!!
    20071113-AW_Quad_Bacon_Double_Cheese_4.jpg
  • metaphoria
    metaphoria Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    Wow, a different approach to the "1200 calories" threads. You can still mark your Bingo cards.

How does one go about attaining a bingo card?
  • MaydayParadeGirl
    MaydayParadeGirl Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    1200 Calories is too low. The right food or not its too low.

Before anyone gets all butthurt at me and says anything. I Stand 4'9.5" tall. 1200 calories a day makes me want to rip peoples arms off and chew on them for a while. I am not overly active either - I swim about 3 times a week, and do yard work thats it. I have talked to my Doctor and he said "try 1200 calories.".I did and you know what I acheived? I acheived a raging case of the b!tchies, a headache the size of Australia and all I wanted to do was sleep. I bumped up a couple hundred calories and guess what? The b!tchies went away, the headache diminished and I had energy again. I was eating 1200 calories of lean protein, veggies and fruits and still wanted to eat the arm off every other person I came across...

I am not saying 1200 won't work - it does I mean I lost a lot of weight.(almost 20 pounds in under 3 months).. but at the cost of everyone around me I decided it wasn't worth it...

I get what the OP is doing but really maybe the person had the same reaction I did to 1200 calories. Losing weight sucks, and starving yourself into the b!tchies (EVEN WITH GOOD FOOD) is not the way to do it... trust me your loved ones will thank you.

Please reword this then. 1200 Calories doesn't work for YOU I haven't had any of these issues eating only 1200 calories a day...You can't say that it doesn't work at all and I think that's what the OP was *****ing about, obviously no the best way to do so but still. When you make a blanket statement you just sound silly, and this my friend was a blanket statement. Peple CAN do it on a 1200 and not turn into a crazy maniac
  • HotCuppaJo
    HotCuppaJo Posts: 477 Member
    Options

Halloween2004%20086c.jpg
    600_192871782.jpeg
    Lobbys_burger.jpg

EXCUSE ME vvvvv

i_stand_corrected.gif
  • pfgaytriot
    pfgaytriot Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    For example, when I was little I soiled my pants, just because I use a toilet now doesn't mean I'm a hypocrite, it just means that I know better.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Awesome analogy!
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Halloween2004%20086c.jpg
    600_192871782.jpeg
    Lobbys_burger.jpg

EXCUSE ME vvvvv

i_stand_corrected.gif

The second one looks like a scary creature from under the sea and the last one look dry... the one in between though... MMMMmmmmm ooooey goooey yumminess!
This discussion has been closed.