debrag12 Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    she's deactivated her account
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    This thread has all the fun of the MFP forums:

- copied post of a completely unsubstantiated and basically BS article
    - OP subsequently denying responsibility of said post (even though the source was not originally credited)
    - people making high-horse judgement about other people based on nothing but one statement and without regard to context
    - holier than though attitudes
    - people apparently defying the laws of thermodynamics
    - some great smackdowns
    - some good gifs

bth_NOTBAD_zpsaf9cd27f.gif

h5303831B
  • Mr_Bad_Example
    Mr_Bad_Example Posts: 2,403 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm a big fan of it but my kids love it and once every two or so months we have one as their treat other wise I'd be really mean not letting them, we had it today as it was my sons birthday, did I enjoy it no did they yes, don't worry about other people's eating habits if you are happy eating it then eat if not just walk on by ????

Bad parenting. As someone who has changed their own lifestyle, I would hope that you had the same ambitions for you children. The circle continues...

For NO other reason than to piss you off, I'm taking my kid to McDonalds for lunch now.

can you get me a sweet chilli chicken wrap?

I'd be delighted to!!

When he's ten years ols and 200 lbs, tell him I said hi.

He'll still weigh less than you.
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options
    Can't say I'm a big fan of it but my kids love it and once every two or so months we have one as their treat other wise I'd be really mean not letting them, we had it today as it was my sons birthday, did I enjoy it no did they yes, don't worry about other people's eating habits if you are happy eating it then eat if not just walk on by ????

Bad parenting. As someone who has changed their own lifestyle, I would hope that you had the same ambitions for you children. The circle continues...

For NO other reason than to piss you off, I'm taking my kid to McDonalds for lunch now.

can you get me a sweet chilli chicken wrap?

I'd be delighted to!!

When he's ten years ols and 200 lbs, tell him I said hi.

Hey, grown *kitten* childless woman with 60+ lbs to lose, shut up about other people's kids and their weights. Maybe if you'd learned moderation, self-control and timing you wouldn't need to spend your Saturdays *****ing about other people's choices.

Not all of us are fat because we eat too much you know. I see how defensive you are getting abouthis and that can only tell me that you really are concerned that you are indeed a bad parent. Sorry for your insecurity but putting me down isn't going to change that. Maybe if you spent less time on the internet and more time with your kid(s).... But thats just my opinion. Have a good one. I'm done with this.

^ that bolded bit right there. You lose.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    she's deactivated her account
    1274016030.gif
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Mustache.
  • Sav_Sky
    Sav_Sky Posts: 82
    Options
    Damages your DNA LMFAO

This *kitten* gets better everyday!!

I think the point was that the crap they put into the food is what is damaging DNA. Open any credible biology book and you will see that pesticides, perservatives, radiation, etc. DOES infact mutate human DNA within the cells of our body. Mutated cells are cancerous cells. This is basic biology.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options

- OP subsequently denying responsibility of said post (even though the source was not originally credited)
    - people making high-horse judgement about other people based on nothing but one statement and without regard to context
    - some great smackdowns
    - some good gifs

^^Truth!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

fem2jq.jpg

might be caught in a landslide
  • cmeiron
    cmeiron Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

- some great smackdowns
    - some good gifs

Need to add:

- flounce

and

- rage quit

:laugh:
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Those fries:heart::heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Back for more FRY love :heart:
  • Ophidion
    Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    Wow just wow speechless so here's that pic again and remember we are not all judgmental f*cks

mcdonaldsjoker_zps472bb8b1.jpg
  • xMandyLynnx
    Options
    I hardly ever eat McDs ..so..:D
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

fem2jq.jpg

no escape from reality?
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options

- some great smackdowns
    - some good gifs

It should be in the "Best Of..." archive!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

fem2jq.jpg

no escape from reality?

Open your eyes.
  • CristinaL1983
    CristinaL1983 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    Is this real life?

fem2jq.jpg

no escape from reality?

Guess I should just open my eyes, look up to the skies and see.
  • Alex
    Alex Posts: 10,149 MFP Staff
    Options
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines includes these items:

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

a) Do not attack, mock, or otherwise insult others. You can respectfully disagree with the message or topic, but you cannot attack the messenger. This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English, or belittling a user for posting a duplicate topic.
    b) If you are attacked by another user, and you reciprocate, you will also be subject to the same consequences. Defending yourself or a friend is not an excuse! Do not take matters into your own hands – instead, use the Report Post link to report an attack and we will be happy to handle the situation for you.

2. No Hi-Jacking, Trolling, or Flame-baiting

Please stay on-topic within a forum topic. Off-topic or derogatory remarks are disrespectful. Please either contribute politely and constructively to a topic, or move on without posting. This includes posts that encourage the drama in a topic to escalate, or posts intended to incite an uproar from the community.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Olivia
    MyFitnessPal Community Manager
This discussion has been closed.