Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Replies

• missmoree
    missmoree Posts: 10 Member
    Love the pics. You ladies are amazing and such an inspiration.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Mine is still a work in progress

menow.jpg
    wow, thats amazing. thanks for that as defo motivated me ;)
    ps, sorry quick question, where did it start to come off first, top or bottom of belly or all over? weird question I know but I was trying to work out if mine was shrinking and where lol x

Thanks hon! I noticed my weight dropping first in my face, the first photo is not even my start photo, just the first photo I took of my bare stomach. My butt would be the next to go, my boobs just recently have started to drop. I went from a 40 E to a 34 D. My start weight was 250lbs I'm 5'3 and my current weight is 140. I know that photo says 130 but I got that wrong, my scale is 10lbs off, I found that out recently, my doc scale says 140 my wii says 140 and my mom's scale says 140 so I'm saying 140 is closer then 130 is.
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    31d1c5c4.jpg
    Mine is starting to get a six pack. I do a lot of core exercise, use Nike training app, and started walk/ running.
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    What did you do to get the results? I'm doing Insanity right now. Just had my baby 6 weeks ago and finished my first week of Insanity. Hoping I see some results from this. =)
    Diet and exercise! Body fat is your focus not the scale. Once the fat goes so you can see your abs then start working them out like crazy! It also helped that I was active alot! And I am crazy. I was on the elliptical 3 days after both of my c-sections. But I know my body and what it can and can not do so know yours and listen to it. My Dr. said legally I am to advise you not to exercise, then he leaned in smiled and said but I don't think you are going to listen and I think you will be fine anyway. Just take it easy. When I came in for my 4 week checkup he said, wow you bounced back fast, and without exercising, and then he winked.
    Just go for it and listen to your body! I copied this from a part of a post I just posted on ab exercising. Didn’t want to re-create the wheel.
    Fat loss is number one to having a nice 6-pack but you can start building them up too at the same time. Here are some good core/ab exercises you can start now. Also, remember there are hundreds of variations of "the sit up" so don't thing there is just one and I would try all of them really just to see which one works you out better. 5-10 different sets of however many reps you decide, I do about 10 sets of 30 or so, 3 days a week is pretty good to start you off. Again this is just a start you might find out its too much or too little for you this is just what I do. Here are some links. I like these because I am a visual learner and they have pictures! I need pictures to know what I am doing.

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/ss/abexercises.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/abs/l/bl_core.htm

http://exercise.about.com/od/abs/a/Standing-Abs-How-To.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/abs/l/blbeginnerabs.htm

http://exercise.about.com/cs/exerciseworkouts/l/aa121200b.htm

bumping!
  • Rosa1213
    Rosa1213 Posts: 456 Member
    Well, this has certainly reinforced my desire to never ever have children, but all of you ladies look incredible!!!

I've never had kids, but I do have a little belly pooch from just normal fatness. I'm working so very hard to reduce my body fat %, but that comes with time. I hope to one day look as great as all of you ladies do :heart:
  • cynthiam80
    cynthiam80 Posts: 47 Member
    Bump! I am so motivated with these great stories! Thanks for sharing =)
  • ahmommy
    ahmommy Posts: 316 Member
    This is fantastic motivation, you ladies all look amazing.

Rosa - if you want kids, it's so worth it! I'd keep this belly forever if I had to since it's a result of carrying my two precious babies, but fortunately I don't have to!
  • Lu_88
    Lu_88 Posts: 36 Member
    29mwsg7.png

Pic on the left is 5 weeks after the birth of my 2nd child, pic on the right is 8 weeks after. I've been doing 30 day shred and trying to eat sensibly. Im still trying to lose more atm.

10eigc0.jpg

^ This i took about a week ago so nearly there :)
  • krissagray
    krissagray Posts: 105 Member

Pic on the left is 5 weeks after the birth of my 2nd child, pic on the right is 8 weeks after. I've been doing 30 day shred and trying to eat sensibly. Im still trying to lose more atm.

10eigc0.jpg

^ This i took about a week ago so nearly there :)

You are looking great! That dress looks good on you!
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    BUMP for motivation!!!
  • brandyosu
    brandyosu Posts: 257 Member
    Love it - you all look SO good!
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Ladies, you look great! Awesome jobs and thanks for the motivation. Wish there were some 40 somethings posting. lol That crap gets harder to lose as the years go by. But.....soon I will have some "after" pics and I can post away! Thanks again :happy:
  • cristeberga
    cristeberga Posts: 251 Member
    Wish there were some 40 somethings posting. lol That crap gets harder to lose as the years go by.

I posted mine above and I am 40 .... almost 41. :smile: We can do this!
  • TheFitHooker
    Here is another belly photo

summerswimsuit.jpg
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Keep them coming!!
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Ladies, you look great! Awesome jobs and thanks for the motivation. Wish there were some 40 somethings posting. lol That crap gets harder to lose as the years go by. But.....soon I will have some "after" pics and I can post away! Thanks again :happy:

I'm 41!
    6125351611_2c395f97bd.jpg

6193336661_0c1285efb8.jpg
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member

summerswimsuit.jpg

WOW -- you look fantastic. And I loooooove that grin in the 2nd photo...like you can take on the WORLD. Way to go.
  • TheFitHooker

summerswimsuit.jpg

WOW -- you look fantastic. And I loooooove that grin in the 2nd photo...like you can take on the WORLD. Way to go.

Thank you, and that is a total fake grin lol. I was getting flack for not smiling in my photo's so now I put on this cheesy grin lol.
  • kasslass2
    kasslass2 Posts: 337 Member
    Everyone looks fabulous! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • wabecca
    wabecca Posts: 19 Member
    Before is at 150 lbs, After is at 135 lbs. I have two kids, a 3yr old and 1yr old :)

20120729193418084.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!