Does your Profile Picture affect how People perceive You ?

Options

Replies

• lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Not unless they believe I am a cat. Meow!
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    this one is to show me at my first competition last year and me 7 weeks out from my next competition, so to show myself how hard I need to push myself to do better than I did last year.
  • JeaninePaige
    JeaninePaige Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I am sure muine makes people think I'm into myself and all of that stuff. I'm not at all. I am just proud of my hard work.

Wow, who could blame you?! :drinker:
  • PhiliciousCurves
    PhiliciousCurves Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I hope it does! I'm usually a happy person, and I think it shows in my smile!
  • LisaGore1
    Options
    hmmm I just put up my before losing 118 lbs and after I think I need an updated pic......
  • nicki003
    nicki003 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    It probably does, depending on what the pic is and what type of body you have. I use this pic because it inspires me to change, I want to take a new pic in a few months and have this one to look back on to see how I've changed. Oh and one of my main goals is to decrease belly fat.
  • ruksha123
    ruksha123 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I dunno, I don't feel comfortable putting my photo up (hate pictures of myself) so instead my three cute pets are the stars of the show, who are too cute that it almost makes me cry.
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    I guess my attraction? All my other pictures look super derpy; this current one just caught me glowing and happy from vacation. <3
  • SPNLuver83
    SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
    Options
    cuz it's the one i feel like looking at? lol
  • KayakAngel
    KayakAngel Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I always go for a head shot because I think it helps my friends actually feel they are 'talking' to me. A more distant body shot is less personal, I think. As for the pics I choose: I love contrasty, especially if it shows off my natural white streaks.

That's just me.

I love your pic. You have beautiful hair and wonderful skin!
  • Jellyphant
    Jellyphant Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    My pic changes with my mood. But if this one affects perceptions, good. I'm a strong Southern woman in no mood for argument. I wish I could post it on my office door too.
    Awesome logic. I need one in mine as well.
  • still_crafty
    still_crafty Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Mine changes with my mood and often times isn't even a picture of me. Usually it's some b!tchy or sarcastic saying but always the truth.
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    I hope my current pic does :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    only when my junk is on display.............They always message me stating where did I find that elephant trunk? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    only when my junk is on display.............They always message me stating where did I find that elephant trunk? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

LOL......so where are the pics of this "elephant" trunk??
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Always updated progress pics or of my grandbaby.....
    Its possible I may refuse a request if there is no pic....I figure a serious person would have a pic...
  • amandajam2012
    Options
    I choose a profile pic that makes me feel pretty and confident. I hope that others see it that way too!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I try to do most recent pictures to show my progress if anything. But I just change my profile picture yesterday I think just because lol
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    oh definately YES. I had one up yesterday that caused quite the stir.. so I have decided to since then tone it down. Not sure all my friends like that either.. but.. had to do it. : ) I like showing off my body / my hard work.. and I just went alittle too far.
  • melinadanielle
    Options
    aha probably.
    you guys tell me!