Whats for breakfast, Lunch, Dinner ????????

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am back.... I was on vacation in New York visiting all of my family for the last two weeks. I ate horrible and didn't log on while I was there. So I'm back on track today. I have to go to my mother in laws house today for lunch and she is ordering pizza. I have to try to stay on track while I am there. LOL

Breakfast: (1) Dannon Activia Blueberry 4oz. cup, (1) Apple and (1) Cup of coffee with some creamer and sugar

Lunch: (1) Slice of pizza (not sure what else my mother in law will have at her house)

Dinner: Not sure yet. I am taking out Pork Chops but I won't eat them because I have to fry them for my son and husband. They only eat them fried. I will probably eat a bunch of veggies and maybe some leftover chicken from the soup I made yesterday.

Hello amberc, So glad to see you back. How was your trip to New York.?You missed our Texas snow but I bet you seen plenty in NY
    Did you find any good Mexican resturant there?
    Have a good day. Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I am back.... I was on vacation in New York visiting all of my family for the last two weeks. I ate horrible and didn't log on while I was there. So I'm back on track today. I have to go to my mother in laws house today for lunch and she is ordering pizza. I have to try to stay on track while I am there. LOL

Breakfast: (1) Dannon Activia Blueberry 4oz. cup, (1) Apple and (1) Cup of coffee with some creamer and sugar

Lunch: (1) Slice of pizza (not sure what else my mother in law will have at her house)

Dinner: Not sure yet. I am taking out Pork Chops but I won't eat them because I have to fry them for my son and husband. They only eat them fried. I will probably eat a bunch of veggies and maybe some leftover chicken from the soup I made yesterday.

Hello amberc, So glad to see you back. How was your trip to New York.?You missed our Texas snow but I bet you seen plenty in NY
    Have a good day. Marie oops double posted. sorry about that.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Breakfast
    Flax muffin and baked apple coffee
    Lunch
    2 whole wheat low carb tortilla with 1 sl. peppeer jack chees and chicken grilled
    snack---- 3 Kisses chocolate
    Supper---Scramble eggs and turkey sausage hard roll
    Snack---banana nut flax muffin , glass of milk
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options

Have a good day. Marie

Good morning. My trip to New York was great. I haven't seen my family in two years so it was good to see everyone. All my friends here sent me pictures of the Texas snow. It actually didn't snow while we were in NY. There was some snow on the ground when we got there and that was about it. No good mexican returants in NY. Most everything there is Italian.
  • mswing7674
    Options
    yesterday for breakfast I had a homemade fruit bowl w/grapes, strawberries, bananas and oranges. south west egg beaters and 1 slice of toast

lunch I had a garden salad w/left over pork chops in it from the night befores dinner

dinner i had roasted red potatos, broccoli, and marinated grilled chicken
  • FitnessOver50
    Options
    Breakfast - fresh juice from the juicer - never store bought.

After that pretty much anything I want as long as it is not precessed.

I find by eating natural foods - foods that I have to prepare - I eat less and get far more nutrition.

also, I always stay clear from foods and sauces that contain high fructose corn syrup. It is an absolute killer.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :heart: Good morning , I want to welcome all new posters. Sound like you guys are ready for the new year.

:heart: Breakfast----Cheese biscuit made with coconut flour. 2 turkey sausage l;inks, Orange

:heart: Lunch----Turkey sandwich with flax muffin ,Salad ,glass milk

:heart: Supper ---Roast turkey, sugar snap peas. Baked apple

:heart: Bedtime snack---Ricotta cheese Sundae with 1/2 banana

Have a Happy Football Day.
    Go Cowboys Go

Marie
  • AnneElise
    AnneElise Posts: 4,221 Member
    Options
    Hi all, can I be a new poster? I have been at MFP for awhile now. I had lost 5 lbs but gained back 4 over break. I have a new outlook on fitness and eating after reading a book over break so I am pretty excited to make the switch. I have been secretly reading these posts getting meal ideas for myself for awhile now!

Breakfast: Luna Bar

Lunch: 1 slice of pepridge farm soft oatmeal bread, 1 tbs of peanut butter, 1 yogurt light fat free, 1 serving baked chips

Snack: 1 protien shake made from EAS Myoplex chocolate shake powder, 1 cup skim milk, 1 serving pretzels

Dinner: 2 english muffin pizzas and lots of veggies!
  • Portcitymatt
    Options
    just add me as a friend, my profile/food is open to friends
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My food diary is open to everyone.. Please feel free to check my eating... :drinker:
  • peacelovemusic
    Options
    Breakfast: 2 100 calorie Sara Lee mini bages
    3 tbs fat free cream cheese
    V8

Lunch: Chicken salad w/ mayo, relish & mustard

Dinner: Not sure...any suggestions?

Snacks: 100 calorie pack of cheese nips

Dessert: Dreyers frozen fruit bar..Lime
  • amberc1982
    Options
    Good morning.

Breakfast: Great Value Strawberries and Cream oatmeal and a Dannon Activia yogurt.

Lunch: Smart Ones Lasagna and an orange

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Venison BBQ
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    Breakfast - Cornflakes

Lunch - Ham and lettuce sandwich, on brown bread.

Dinner - Ham, 2 eggs, and a hashbrown thing, plus probably some toast.

Drinks - flavoured water + some pepsi max

Snacks - Crispy Delights
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 1/2 cup steal cut oats w/ 1/4 cup blue berries

Lunch - home made chicken and (brown) rice soup

Snack - medium apple

Dinner - venison steak, brussel sprouts and a mixed greens salad dressed with balsamic and flax seed oil

Dessert - marshmallow toasted over the fire :)
  • kgrutch
    kgrutch Posts: 223
    Options
    breakfast 1/2 cup oatmeal, 1 minibox raisins, 2 slices low fat deli ham

lunch 1 cup homemade 99% lean ground turkey chili, 3/4 apple

snacks 3 egg whites scrambled with onion, peppers, 1 low carb pita, 1/2 oz almonds

dinner grilled jenni o lime tequila turkey breast, salad (with onion, reduced fat blue cheese crumbles, apple, raisins, balsamic vinegar)

snack low carb pita, peanut butter 1 tbsp
  • Thebadbear88
    Options
    just getting back on track after a looong hiatus! Not new to MFP but new to posting!

Breakfast: 2.5 egg whites and 1 package Quaker Oats Weight Control Cinnamon
    Lunch: Salad with Chicken breast, small amount of dressing, sm handfull of almonds
    Dinner: Not sure, have to see what hubby cooks
    Snacks: yogurt with blueberries and raspberries, 2 cheesestrings, mini carrots with Tatziki dip, hot water with lemon

Happy New Year Everyone! :)
  • DrBorkBork
    DrBorkBork Posts: 4,099 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: 1 chocolate Ensure & a large banana
    Lunch: Healthy Choice Sweet & Sour Chicken
    Dinner: Taco Salad with leftover veggie chili
    Snacks: Medium Apple & 1/4 cup Archer Farm Cranberry Cashew blend (might have another 1/4 cup if I'm hungry before dinner)
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Good evening all. About time to say Good night. I had a busy day so I am running late.

:heart: ---Breakfast--:heart:
    flax muffin , 1/2 banana, glass of 1 % milk

:heart: --Lunch--:heart:
    Turkey sandwich on a small whole grain roll

:heart: --Dinner--:heart:
    Roast turkey,1/2 c corn, 1/2 c sugar snap peas

:heart: --Ricotta Sundae--:heart:

Lots of
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • amberc1982
    Options
    Good morning.

Breakfast: Yoplait Smoothie

Snack: Dannon Activia Yogurt

Lunch: Healthy Choice meal and an orange

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Tacos (more veggies then meat)
  • CALIECAT
    Options