What's the weirdest thing you've ever binged on?

Options

Replies

• xPOOKiEx
    xPOOKiEx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Grilled cheese with Ketchup and Mountain dew to drink with it...not a good day lol
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    Bing cherries and watermelon. The worst was lychee and rambutan. I almost exploded my guts on it.
  • GermanicKnight
    Options
    Thick maple bacon, melted dark chocolate and butterscotch, and cinnamon over waffle cones crushed up.
  • emyishardcore
    emyishardcore Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Combining organic Peanut butter w/ peanut chunks and corn syrup warming it up in the microwave then pouring it onto 0% plain yogurt.

Oh and when I was younger: melting butter, salt, and sugar. I would either pour it on popcorn or eating it alone. xD
  • funkyspunky872
    funkyspunky872 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    This is such a dangerous thread to read..

Yep, and I just can't stop reading. I think it needs to be locked.
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Being an ex-bartender with a degree in Mixology....let's just say the blender ran all night once I tested and then finished a signature frozen beverage for the corp I was working for...I paid for it the next day! No mo!
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    Y'all need a weird one... Fiber Gummies. Serving suggestion? 2 per day. Me? Half a jar (about 45). Ponder that for a moment.
  • kazzari
    kazzari Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Y'all need a weird one... Fiber Gummies. Serving suggestion? 2 per day. Me? Half a jar (about 45). Ponder that for a moment.
    LOL...yeah. How'd that pan out for you in the end?
  • peachyxoxoxo
    peachyxoxoxo Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options

This reminds me I also binged on Adora chocolate once and stupidly forgot they they are CALCIUM chocolates. 500mg each. I probably ate like 20 pieces. Didn't have a bowel movement for the next week.
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    cranberry sauce and crushed ice (combined)
  • mainelymama
    Options

LOL!!
  • BSummers321
    BSummers321 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I always reach for whatever is sweet/sugary which is usually biscuits/cookies in my house. I've stuffed myself with about a billion jaffa cakes during my emotional days and I don't buy them any more because even when I'm not binging I can't only ever eat one! :laugh: when I was a teenager I would eat a 6 pack of crisps/chips.

Oh and bread, I don't know why but when I'm binging I crave carbs.
  • Inebriated
    Inebriated Posts: 271
    Options
    Cream cheese frosting (like 1 or 1.5 cups of it...), cake icing, dry noodles, cheese, maple syrup.. Those are the weirdest ones I can think of. It's disgusting, honestly. :frown:
  • kanislupus
    Options
    peanut butter bread and honey..
  • caraiselite
    caraiselite Posts: 2,631 Member
    Options
    most recently was a jar of peanut butter
  • ameliasnelling
    Options
    When I was pregnant with my 1st, it was sourdough bread with lots of butter and sugar on it. That and V8 juice and M&M's at the same time. Yummy.
  • Keltinator
    Keltinator Posts: 265
    Options
    Not that weird: cookie dough

Kind of weird: equal parts peanut butter and brown sugar, mixed together, eaten with a spoon. i still eat that some days, I found a way to work it into the calories for the day, though. Haha, I couldn't live without it!

Other then that, anything sweet. :laugh:
  • graelwyn
    graelwyn Posts: 1,340 Member
    Options
    Recently, prunes and apricots... you can imagine how eating over a pound of prunes impacted me, lol.

I used to also eat dried drinking chocolate, the granulated kind from the jar when younger, and cold baked beans. Also fruit and fibre from the box.

I will never forget the time I got through about 6 quaker oat bars, and being as my stomach does not like oats, I was in agony from the cramping and I imagine the people around me were in agony from the stench.

Not weird at all is my recent binge on cheesecake... I am craving it badly lately for some reason.
  • small_ninja
    small_ninja Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    Special K Original cereal...

And when I wasn't watching my diet at all it was powdered drinking chocolate - Milo or Cadbury's.
  • cbevan1229
    cbevan1229 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don't know that I binge on weird stuff. I've definitely done whole packages of things - bag of chips or cheese doodles, bag of Oreos, bag of Pepperidge Farms Mint Milanos. And Cereal - I can mess up a box of Cinnamon Life or Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I think I have also done a whole pan of brownies in a day, and I definitely ate half an apple pie back around the holidays.

I've gotta be honest, though - this thread is NOT making me hungry - it's making me nauseous.