25 TO LIFE month to cont'd

12345679»

Replies

• jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Hey! What's he doing on here! hahaha!
    Welcome EmilysMan!
    Thanks for keeping her company while she takes those huge hikes!
    Too cute!
  • iluvsparkles
    iluvsparkles Posts: 1,730 Member
    alright! the verdict is in!
    I went to the Zumba class and loved it! it was not too hard for me, thought it did take me a little while to get some of the steps, but i think that after a few classes it will be neat, and even more fun. It is definitely going to keep my attention so that i will (hopefully) keep going for each of the three days a week. SO feel free to encourage me to go each mwf.
    OK another plus. I weighed at the gym and it is consistent with my scale here at home! Yay!
    So my official weigh in is 163! Finally below 165, and by a bit! I was stuck for 2 weeks on 166 i think.
    Anyway...

buckeye, if you're on here..we are thinkin about y'all, not alot of things tougher than going through that...

btw, thats Josh, my man. Hes a man of few words on here, but every once and a while he will pop up! And its always something very encouraging for me and others. He is a life-time "work outer" and goes very very often, most every day, and works physically in the yard etc...SO he is a great motivation for me to catch up! since I've been dieting, hes lost 10 or more pounds which is too much for him at his size...he was already fit, but i started cooking better! haha! so i am having to start rethinking some ideas so that he is getting all of his nutrition, since obviously a 6 ft man should weigh a good bit more than his 5 ft 4 wife (and right now the gap between our weights lacks alot to be desired)

anyway, thanks you guys for being here, and helping me make this new 'lifestyle' somewhat like an obsession... while being oh so convenient for my lifestyle!

wow this was long... ps i finally got he hrm. time to learn how it works! ~soon to be skim em
  • jenbar
    Emily,
    are those recent pics of you? you're looking great!
    Okay, I truly think that my scale is wrong (i think I might go with the dr's scale which is 172) my scale is 167. I think his is right, b/c there is no way I look anything like 167 if you're at 163! You look great!!!!! Actually way thinner than 163?!
    hmmm.
    these 2 weeks got me all messed up.
    anniversary last weekend (bust)
    "alice" bust
    went out with neighbors on fri. night (bust)
    had IUD put in on friday (messing me up..... bust)
    I didn't lose any again i think

all while having this free trial week at the gym and went almost everyday!?
  • iluvsparkles
    the newest pictures that i posted (of me in a flowery dress and witha backless shirt on) are from about 3 years ago...they are pretty much inspiration of what i wish i still looked like..even tho at the times the pics were taken, i did not get there the healthy way! I think in those photos i weighed about 20 pounds lighter than i do now...
    The pic of me sitting on the ball is the most recent, taken two weeks ago...
    hopefully it wont take me too long on the 'right way diet' to get back to where i was before on the 'no food diet'!
  • buckeyebabe
    buckeyebabe Posts: 235
    Thanks everyone for all the warm wishes and prayers!! I am trying to keep my chin up. I know that God is good and all things will work out according to his plan....I'm just one of those bad people that kind of have a hard time turning the reins over to him. UGH!!! The walk of faith can be a very scary walk but in the end it's the only thing that truly matters!!

My hubby has a job interview today with a company that is close to home. He is very excited about it and we are just praying that this was all part of God's plan. If you are pray, please pray for us.

I am checking in. I am at 170...darn.....I was hoping to be at 169.9 but oh well. I am down 3 and that's good enough!!!

Good Luck to all of you!! I hope everyone is down by, at least, 2 lbs today!!!!:smooched:
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Buckeyebabe will keep you and family in prayers.

Checking in is not so good have not lost anything for two weeks and I am really working at it so this week still at 204. I want to be under that 200 sooooooooooo bad :sad: . Just will have to work harder I guess or change something up. Good Luck this week everyone. :drinker:
  • jlauren6
    jlauren6 Posts: 209
    Monday morning check in...let's just say I am hitting the gym today. :grumble:
  • jenbar
    Well, I'm stuck at 166.
    I'm starting to get that feeling.
    you know that feeling, or should I say voice inside your head that says...
    maybe my body just likes this weight.
    or
    I guess I'm good at this weight, I did already lose 25+ pounds.
    or
    I don't see myself losing anymore. I've been this weight for a month now.
    or
    I just can't seem to get anymore weight off, this is impossible.
    HELP!
    I'm losing it!!!!
  • iluvsparkles
    i feeeel your pain. It took me a while at 166 and it got so frustrating, so i can definitely identify.
    Maybe its time to "shock" your body into a new routine? i know thats alot easier said than done with kids..
    Maybe use this week to rejuvenate your ideas about exercise?
    Is there any factor that has changed this month that might be the reason? i realized that my plateau happened when i got too comfortable with how much i was exercising, and kinda let up a bit...because i hadnt changed my eating at all...
    now ive started the zumba class and am hoping that will help me continue on my downard path...kinda like a jump start!
  • Ok well I didn't weigh in last Monday due to my wonderful visitor. I weighed in today at 167.7, which makes my pretty happy. Two weeks ago I was at 169. :drinker:
  • kerridwen
    kerridwen Posts: 165
    Motheroftwo - Way to go!!

Jbar- Even if the scale doesn't go down, you can keep toning up that muscle, no one will know the numbers haven't changed! Muscle burns more fat as well, so it will still improve things overall!

Jlauren- Ah, hope things are better this week!!

Sindy - Plateaus happen to everyone, keep going!!! :flowerforyou:

Buckeye - That sounds promising!! You're in my thoughts!

I haven't weighed in yet - last night we cooked for Mom so dinner was a bit heavier than usual! *fingers crossed*
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Thank you, kerridwen, it just makes me more determined to work harder or maybe change things up. :wink:
  • Thanks kerridwen. :blushing:
  • iluvsparkles
    i guess its about time to start a new thread huh?
  • jenbar
    i guess its about time to start a new thread huh?

okay!! I guess 8 pages is enough!

NEW NAME...
    25 TO LIFE MONTH 3