Something nobody knows about you........

Options

Replies

• arizonagog
    Options
    I do the same exact thing. If I were to act as myself for real people would think I'm ****ing weird. I'm good at picking up on the way people act around me and blending in
  • beka3
    beka3 Posts: 30
    Options
    I cannot wrap my mind around the act of slitting wrists or writing on my palms without freaking the hell out. Writing that was hard!

Anyways..........

I lock all the doors, keep the keys inside our bedroom, look underneath the bed, check the closet, and do the "spider check". All before going to bed.

I also can be afraid to close my eyes in the shower because of someone getting me, lol.

you're not alone I do the same thing I also dont like having my back towards a mirror without freaking out. I also dont like the dark hehe 23 and still scared of the dark :)
  • Chrisplayer136
    Chrisplayer136 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This one time at band camp......... :D
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have spent almost 5 years of my life living underwater (submarines).
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    If I tell you, everyone will know...

^^^ This. aaaaahahahahaha!!!!!
  • saragato
    saragato Posts: 1,154
    Options
    I've seriously considered cannibalism long before I even knew what it was. I would just look at parts of people and wonder if it was like biting into different kinds of meat. I don't have plans to try anytime soon, mostly because it's illegal and the other because eating human flesh can actually make you sick and kill you. (though that's if that's all you eat, same with blood drinking.)

I'm also deathly afraid of all men except my boyfriend. (don't ask me why he's the exception, I don't even know) I'm afraid to be alone in a room with a man, no matter how long I've known them, because I think they're going to rape me or hurt me. I'm not comfortable talking to them either, the internet's the only place I feel OK to talk to guys because I know they can't physically get to me.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I don't like having my face touched and I'm pretty shy in real life.
  • BelleHeart
    BelleHeart Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I hate Mascots of anything sort of person dressed up in a huge costume. As a child I would scream my head off if Chuck E. Cheese came near me and my sister had to come get me. lol
  • mryan54
    mryan54 Posts: 10
    Options
    were you lost?
  • mryan54
    mryan54 Posts: 10
    Options
    This is the most interesting thread i have seen in a while haha....uhm lets see... no one knows.. that I touch my chin or nose when I am feeling out of my element
  • childofArtemis24
    Options
    I have an irrational fear of leaving the closet door open in the bedroom when I go to bed.... I completely blame it on my brothers... they rigged our bedroom door so they could open and close it from their beds (I'm the youngest of five boys)

I do that too!
  • danamarier
    Options
    My fingers cannot touch when I am trying to go to sleep. My husband thinks it is weird that I go to sleep with "jazz hands". LOL

OMGoodness! Mine too; fingers must be sprawled apart, toes. I also don`t want toes from one foot touching the toes from the other.

Left to my own vices I would starfish and take up the whole bed :)
  • arizonagog
    Options
    It hurts when anyone presses my belly button. Every woman I've been with says that that's weird. It's not supposed to hurt. But, it always has.

Oh wait, this is supposed to be something nobody knows. Hmmmm.

When people walk past me in the opposite direction, like right past me, when the air behind them hits me, I always hold my breath. It is so gross to breathe that in. EW!

I do the same thing! the holding your breath thing haha
  • shellebelle87
    shellebelle87 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    I have to be covered with a blanket when I sleep, except I have one knee poking out because otherwise it's too hot.
    I have a massive fear of grasshoppers.
    Almost as huge a fear of death. Death brings on the hyperventilating, grasshoppers bring on the screaming.
    I always have to put on my right shoe and sock first.
    I always walk up and down stairs starting with my right foot, otherwise I feel wonky.
  • MissC787
    MissC787 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok... Here are a few.

1. I hate feet. I don't want you touching me with yours. I don't want to massage yours, and No! You can't touch mine. Don't pull my toes either. I will kick you. (I do my own pedicures once a week.)

2. I have to make the bed every night before I can get in it. Even if it has already been made. I have to make sure there are no wrinkles. No matter what time it is.... If I feel a wrinkle in the bed we have to get out of bed, and remake it. (My husband gets so mad at me when I wake him up at 3am.

3. I freak out in small elevators to the point that I get dizzy, and feel like I am going to pass out when I get to the next floor.
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I think some of Justin Bieber's songs are catchy. Yes, they are *kitten*, but they're catchy. Judge me, I have no shame...
  • arizonagog
    Options
    I have really bad anxiety. I get so anxious over things, everything, even things that really should be fun and exciting.

I don't really know how to act around anyone, I get intimidated so easily. I act the way they're acting "mimic them" as someone earlier said, in order to seem somewhat in place.
  • jella74
    jella74 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    1. I'm allergic to avocados.
    2. I wrote a few trashy romance books for Harlequin under an alias and laughed when my mom unknowingly gave me my own book for a birthday gift! LOL
    3. When I was 16 and wild, my friends and I took a road trip following a tour bus for a famous 80's metal band for the entire summer. Which resulted in a 3 year fling with a married rock star, we're still friends but he keeps asking me if my 18yr old son is his! LOL!
  • Brooke_26
    Brooke_26 Posts: 204
    Options
    I took Salsa and Rumba dance lessons and love it....these 2 styles of dancing are so sexy, & would love to be involved in something like Dancing with the Stars (if I was a star..lol) :wink:
  • CML078
    CML078 Posts: 7
    Options
    I like animals better than people and actually feel that I have a better connection with animals.
    I am terrified of snakes.
    I hate my feet being touched.
    When I eat my food I have to eat one thing at a time before I can move onto the next thing on my plate.
    I am shy and have a hard time having conversations with people, therefore they get the wrong impression of me. They usually think I'm stuck up, when in fact I just don't know how to talk to them. But I've worked in sales and customer service most of my life...lol
    I have a fear of leaving on vacation and dying in a car, plane, boat accident, whatever it maybe that we're doing.