Whats for BREAKFAST, LUNCH, AND DINNER.....SNACKS....PART 2

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
Hello We have almost reach 500 post and they will lock us out. So I am starting a new one before they do that. Here is Part 2 of our new thread. Thank you. Marie

Replies

• donna56
    donna56 Posts: 412
    Options
    Hello.

Breakfast: 1cup of Honey Nut Cheerios with 1/2cup of 2% milk
    Lunch: Ham and Baby Swiss sandwich w/ horseradish and 1cup of premixed salad w/ vinergarette salad dressing
    Dinner: Meatloaf, scalloped potatoes, and green beans, small salad (1 cup)
    Evening Snack: applesauce (4oz.)
  • kbglazier
    kbglazier Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Well for breakfast I had a protein shake (1 scoop Max Protein Chocolate) 1 cup 2%milk 1cup ice, 1 tbsp peanut butter /reduced fat and half banana...blend well and enjoy

Lunch I am eating now, and it is wonderful. Flatout LIGHT original flatbread with a thin layer of cucumber garlic yogurt dip, one seeded roma tomato, 4 slices of Sara Lee thin sliced deli meat, and a handful of spring mix salad with a smidge of 2% shredded fiesta cheese mix. YUMMY!!! and of course a great big bottle of water. I also had the other half of my banana from this morning.

Not sure what is on the menu for dinner, but it will likely be high protein, low carb since I have a hard time getting all my protein in for the day.
  • RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    Good morning - Breakfast: Low sugar instant oatmeal and a fuji apple, Lunch: Low Fat Greek Salad from Trader Joes, Dinner: Spaghetti and turkey meatballs.

Snacks are a banana and a couple of triscuits (so far).
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • beyondchowhound
    beyondchowhound Posts: 2,102 Member
    Options
    wow this looks like a great topic. I will bump for later as I have to go to work now.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Hllo again. Cold down here in Texas right ambrec?
    Hello Chowhound, I know it is cold in Canada, Thanks for sending this cold weather to us Glad you found us.

:heart: Breakfast-- flax muffin. 1/2 banana, Coffee
    :heart: lunch---- another flax muffin ,1/2 banana, coffee. Sounds just like breakfast but still good.
    :heart: Supper, Grill steak and small baked potatoe ,mixed veggies.
    :heart: :heart: - Sanck----ricotta cheese sundae--:heart::heart:
  • tlblood
    tlblood Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Breakfast: Yoplait smoothie with 3/4 cup skim milk
    Lunch: salad with hard boiled egg, 1 slice deli turkey, croutons, fat free caesar dressing
    Snack: small flour tortilla with 1 Tb reduced fat peanut butter
    Dinner: baked chicken breast, broccoli
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    Breakfast Plain Yogurt w/ honey , Yoplait yogurt, 1/4 cup nuts
    Lunch Salmon filet and chips
    Dinner Beef and Beans
    Snacks cheese; pork loin, green tea, yogurt
  • courtney_love2001
    courtney_love2001 Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    It's cold here too in Kentucky. Calling for 5 inches of snow tomorrow! Brrrrr!!

Breakfast: egg and cheese muffin

Lunch: black forest ham, light cheese, light mayo, all on 7 grain sandwich thin, baby carrots, chips

Dinner: mashed potatoes, biscuit and gravy, corn, small chicken fried steak (leftovers from mom! :happy: )

Snack: 1 tbs. chocolate peanut butter, 1.5 tbs. molasses w/biscuit

Exercise: W1D1 30 Day Shred (it kicked my butt!!)
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    This is a very interesting thread. Do u simply post ur meals daily, are there any other requirements,
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You can do anything you would like to do here. enter your Menu. chat with others. This is your thread. come by often. And welcome, this seems to help me. I still keep my food chart up and post here too, It seems to give me a peace of mine. Posting without worry about #.
    Counting calories is the best weight loss tool there is. And it helps us to see how and what others are eating. So keep counting your calories and posting here with a fine group. Love having you.
    Marie
  • lfischer
    lfischer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    posting my meals everyday is the only way I actually STAY accountable :)

brekkie: 1/3 cup oats, 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1/3 cup H2O, 1 T pecans, 1/3 cup sliced frozen strawberries, splash of sf vanilla syrup and cinnamon
    2 cups coffee, 2 T ff half and half and 2.5 tsp sugar in the raw

lunch: (deli) corned beef sammie on la brea multigrain bread w/laughing cow wedge and horseradish (omg this is delish!), cascade fresh yogurt (highly recommend, no aspertame and ff/110 cal), jazz apple - num!

snack: peppermint tea and peppermint chocolate luna bar

gym: 45 min treadclimber and 15 min bike (goal is to start strength training again...)

snack: 2 T homemade hummus and celery while cooking dinner

dinner: ground turkey tacos (2 tortillaland cook yourself tortillas, 1/4 small avocado, 1/4 cup cheddar, 4 oz turkey, onion, shrooms, tomato and bell pepper)

snack: another mug of peppermint tea....and something sweet. I've got ff pudding, dark chocolate or a lf ice cream sammie to choose from....
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Breakfast - 1/2 cup 2% cottage cheese with 1/4 blueberries

Lunch - grilled chicken breast, cauliflower mashes, sauteed squash

Dinner - Johny Marzetti (sp?) - chopped tomatoes, sauteed onions, ground venison over low carb elbow noodles and .5 bottle of red wine.

Snacks - green tea, sugar free starlight mints, 2 apples
  • lcmartin
    lcmartin Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Great thread. This helps give me several other ideas for meals. I tend to get in a rut with the same foods and then I get bored....and then, well I fall off the wagon! Maybe this will help keep me accountable? I'll post what I ate tonight! Thanks all!
  • Amberly10
    Amberly10 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Well, I skipped breakfast. I don't know why I just was not hungry this morning.

Lunch: 1/2 whole wheat pita bread filled with 1 pouch Bumble Bee Premium Tuna mixed with 2 tbs. Miracle Whip, hot green tea mixed with 1 tsp. sugar

Snack: Bird's Eye Steamfresh frozen veggies (broccoli, carrots, sugar snap peas & water chestnuts) - makes 3 cups and I eat it throughout the day. Then when I start to crave something sweet I will have my 60 calorie pk. of Cherry Essence Prunes...I might add a blueberry bagel with 1tbs cream cheese if I get hungry to make up for the skipped breakfast and missed calories.

Dinner: 2oz spaghetti with 1/2 cup Prego Traditional Spaghetti sauce and 1 slice of New York 5 cheese Texas Toast
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Hello We have almost reach 500 post and they will lock us out. So I am starting a new one before they do that. Here is Part 2 of our new thread. Thank you. Marie

Good morning, Marie!! Sorry I haven't stopped by to say Hi in a while. I love your new picture!! How is Sammy?
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    You can do anything you would like to do here. enter your Menu. chat with others. This is your thread. come by often. And welcome, this seems to help me. I still keep my food chart up and post here too, It seems to give me a peace of mine. Posting without worry about #.
    Counting calories is the best weight loss tool there is. And it helps us to see how and what others are eating. So keep counting your calories and posting here with a fine group. Love having you.
    Marie

Thank for such a warm welcome Marie. I love the idea of reading whatever everyone else is eating b/c you're right it can give great ideas. My biggest struggle is cooking. I don't like to do it so I tend to eat a lot of Weight Watchers, Lean Cuisine or Healthy Choice meals. They offer variety but I do realize they're loaded w/sodium. Anyhoo, I'll post here as well as keep my food log.

Hello ladies, today's my first day posting in this thread. I have alreaday completed my workout for today 55 minutes of a "Melt it off" dvd.

Breakfast: 1 cup of multi-grain cheerios, 1/2 cup of 1% milk and 1 small banana.

Lunch: 6 inch turkey breast sandwich from subways on whole wheat bread & pepperjack cheese. I usually have alot of veggies piled on w/no mayo. I will also have 1 cup of grapes.

Snacks: 1/3 cup of spicy trail mix and apple slices

Dinner: Snow crab legs and a nice hearty spinach salad

I've planned my meals for the day but if there are any amendments i'll be sure to post them later.

Have a great day all.
  • CALIECAT
    Options

Good morning, Marie!! Sorry I haven't stopped by to say Hi in a while. I love your new picture!! How is Sammy?

Hello AwMyLoLo , Good to hear from you. And how is LOLO, I got a pm from a girl this moring and has a Jack Russell. I have met quite a few people here with Jack russells. Need to start a thread for Jack Russell owners. Think I might. And once again thrilled to hear from you. Marie
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Hello AwMyLoLo , Good to hear from you. And how is LOLO, I got a pm from a girl this moring and has a Jack Russell. I have met quite a few people here with Jack russells. Need to start a thread for Jack Russell owners. Think I might. And once again thrilled to hear from you. Marie

You should start a thread for Jack Russell owners! Poor Lois doesnt get enough exercise in the winter. I am looking around for a very inexpensive used treadmill to teach her to walk/jog on it.
  • amberc1982
    amberc1982 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone.
    Yes Marie it is cold here in Texas this morning. I got stuck on 80 driving into work because they had it shut down and the dang news and radio stations didn't warn me abt it. LOL Oh well at least I made it here to work.

Breakfast: Natures Own 100 Calorie English Muffin with 1 fried egg white and 2 sausage links.

Snack: Dannon Activia Yogurt.

Lunch: One venison BBQ sandwich and an orange.

Snack: Apple

Dinner: Not sure yet. I was in to much of a hurry this morning to take something out. LOL