Intermittent Farting.

Options

Replies

• KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    So, I have a couple of questions. One is can I use Intermittent Farting to target bellyfat? The second is is it possible to gain muscle in a deficit whilr practicing IF?

1) you cannot spot reduce

2) only if Obese II or Obese III and sporting a Z.Z Top beard.

Can IF help me grow said ZZ Top beard? I've always wanted one...
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    So, I have a couple of questions. One is can I use Intermittent Farting to target bellyfat? The second is is it possible to gain muscle in a deficit whilr practicing IF?
    Yeah! Does Intermediate farting spot reduce your butt muscles via vibrations....you know, like those vibrating fat burning machines?
  • AMYJK7110
    AMYJK7110 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What if I'm the one that smelt it, but not the one that dealt it? How many calories does that burn (in addition to my nose hair?)
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    If you are on the treadmill at incline 7 and you IF but still need to hold the handrails to keep you on, you are doing it wrong.
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    OMG Are u guys STILL talking about farting?!?!??! I guess it never gets old :tongue:
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    OMG Are u guys STILL talking about farting?!?!??! I guess it never gets old :tongue:

I'm an old fart...
  • Rebecca301
    Rebecca301 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    okay now that was funny!.. I laughed so hard I sharted...does that count for anything?..lol
  • rlmadrid
    rlmadrid Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    okay now that was funny!.. I laughed so hard I sharted...does that count for anything?..lol

Just make sure you eat back the calories!
  • gogojodee
    gogojodee Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    I just sharted... Does that count as extra, or IF to failure?

That would be the "Leanstains" program right? I've heard a lot of interesting things about the results people are getting from their sharts.

AHAHAHAHA! I just laughed so hard haha. My brother asked what I was laughing at.
  • mrpurdy
    mrpurdy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    tseN7taXDUafW53efaAhjA2.png
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options

1) you cannot spot reduce

2) only if Obese II or Obese III and sporting a Z.Z Top beard.

Can IF help me grow said ZZ Top beard? I've always wanted one...
    I can ask Billy Gibbons next time I see him...... Or I'll have my boss ask him... :wink:
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    So THIS is why my brother is so skinny no matter what he eats. :D
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I really like this method because I can practically do it while sitting at my desk working all day long, I just fart under my desk; however, I've noticed that there is a large accumulation of gas building under my desk...Do you have any recommendations for handling this?

Signed,

On the edge of my seat farting under my desk, still!

Yes definitely. See that stack of paperwork to your left? I'd like you to grab a handful of it and hold it in your hands. Wave the paper up and down under your desk, blowing the accumulated fart-cloud to your nearest co-worker.

Then, run like a b1tch son.

You can buy a battery operated little fan at Bed Bath Beyond to place under your desk and help with evacuation...pardon the pun.
  • mhotch
    mhotch Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options
    Oh, and does Intermittent Farting jumpstart my metabolism? I know it jumpstarts the metabolism of those around me as they sprint to get out of range!
  • CoderGal
    Options
    Oh, and does Intermittent Farting jumpstart my metabolism? I know it jumpstarts the metabolism of those around me as they sprint to get out of range!

I hear it only works if you eat your breakfast. There's lots of eggs in breakfasts. And I read on http://www.heptune.com/farts.html "eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts"
  • mmapags
    Options

I hear it only works if you eat your breakfast. There's lots of eggs in breakfasts. And I read on http://www.heptune.com/farts.html "eggs and meat are notorious for producing smelly farts"

So then breakfast really is the most important meal of the day!! If you are practicing Intermittent Farting!!
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    But Dr. Oz and the MAYO clinic says I have to toot RIGHT when I wake up. But I like to wait a few hours.... AM I DOING IT WRONG?!?!?
  • mmapags
    Options
    But Dr. Oz and the MAYO clinic says I have to toot RIGHT when I wake up. But I like to wait a few hours.... AM I DOING IT WRONG?!?!?

It depends. Did you take your raspberry ketones and only eat PUFAs? LOL
  • CoderGal
    Options

It depends. Did you take your raspberry ketones and only eat PUFAs? LOL

So for the first time I had to google ketones because I never heard of them but I heard a lot of smart people reference them ;) ....Do these comments usually stem from Dr. Oz? He has a cool baloon trick.