Bikini Babes - January 2010

Options

Replies

• stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone just wanted to touch base. Happy New Year...Hope its finding you all well. good luck!
    Smjay sorry to hear about bear passing.
  • nakrya
    nakrya Posts: 191
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sounds like you all have such a great mind set for this year. I think that we are all going to achieve our goals that we set!

I am having such a hard day today. One of my best friends, my dog, Bear, passed away today.:cry: He was a wonderful companion and I loved him very much. I can't believe how hard it is.

I am pleased that I did not binge over this tho. Normally I would have. But I didn't. I did, however, have a couple of glasses of wine after work.

Sorry to be a downer in posting tonight, I just felt that I had to share

You are all doing such a wonderful job, keep up the great work!

I'm sorry to hear that sjmay :(. But seeing as how much you cared for him, he was very lucky to have you :). Remember the good times :)
  • nakrya
    Options
    Well, I totally blew the challenge. Had some chocolate at work and the rest of that damn rocky road fudge bar. Oh well, I had a good eating week but yesterday and today wasn't very good. But you know, I'm not going to feel bad because it tasted so yummy lol, and I'll just be good for the rest of the week. Plus, it was due to all the work stress today so I know what triggered it.
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone!

Sounds like you all have such a great mind set for this year. I think that we are all going to achieve our goals that we set!

I am having such a hard day today. One of my best friends, my dog, Bear, passed away today.:cry: He was a wonderful companion and I loved him very much. I can't believe how hard it is.

I am pleased that I did not binge over this tho. Normally I would have. But I didn't. I did, however, have a couple of glasses of wine after work.

Sorry to be a downer in posting tonight, I just felt that I had to share

You are all doing such a wonderful job, keep up the great work!

I am so sorry to hear about Bear... I know the feeling... I lost my little fur baby 4 years ago and I still tear up when I think about him... I had him for 13 years. A little red dachushund named Junior. He was my BABY! When you have a pet for so long, they become a family memeber. So, your greiving is totally normal!
    Congrats on not binging during this. My thoughts are with you :flowerforyou:
  • kandyjo
    Options
    Good news.... I weighed this morning and those 4 extra pounds are gone! Thank goodness... So, I will weigh-in tomorrow for my BB weigh-in... !! :drinker:
  • porterbaby38
    porterbaby38 Posts: 1,401
    Options
    i'm sorry to hear about your dog. i know what's it like to lose a pet, you cared alot about. again i'm sorry.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Sjmay - I'm so sorry to hear about your dog. I had a Cocker Spaniel I got for my 7th birthday and he died 2 1/2 years ago. He was just a week from his 12th birthday. I had him well over most of my life at that point. I missed him so much I got another Cocker Spaniel similar to him last year for Christmas. They act completely different though lol. But it's always hard to lose a pet. My thoughts are with you!
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Starting Weight: 245
    Bikini Babe Start: 203
    Last Weigh In: 199.6
    This Week: 198.2

This week loss: -1.4
    Bikini Babe total loss: 4.8

Yay! :bigsmile: My goal is to reach 195 by the end of January. It's only 3.2 pounds and 3 weeks away..
  • nakrya
    Options
    Starting Weight: 245
    Bikini Babe Start: 203
    Last Weigh In: 199.6
    This Week: 198.2

This week loss: -1.4
    Bikini Babe total loss: 4.8

Yay! :bigsmile: My goal is to reach 195 by the end of January. It's only 3.2 pounds and 3 weeks away..

Congrats Blondie!!! You go girl!!

My CW: 162.9
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Saturday, January 9th Weigh In

Starting Weight: 193
    Bikini Babe Start: 179
    Last Weigh in: 169
    This Week: 168

This week loss: -1
    Bikini Babe total loss: -11
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    SW-171
    LW-160.1
    CW-162.2
    GW-130
    BikiniBabesweightloss-8.8 lbs

Gained 2.1 lbs, but thats from my last weigh in, December 19th.
    I gained during the holidays, but am now getting back to where I left of.
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    i weight in at 182.2lbs. this moring. i can't remember what was last time i weight in.
  • kandyjo
    Options
    OK...

I'm still at 211lbs. I'm actually ok with this because when I weighed in Wednesday I was up to 215lbs.... So, I guess it was water weight because it was off by Friday...

SW230
    LW 211 (last time I weighed in here)
    TW 211
    GW 135

Looking for a good loss next week!!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi everyone i have a question. has anyone has the wii fit or the wii fit plus? if anyone does, does it work and do you just hook it up to your tv or what do you use?
  • stffunny
    stffunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have the wii fit PLUS and yes it works...I LOVE IT.....My husband hooked it up but it goes w/ you tv..I do zumba videos at home and love them as well...good luck

Today's weigh in for me was geting back to where i WAS...i did it and i'm 176 again...I start a new job monday and I am hoping to be at 175 by then it will make me at 1/4 of my overall goal....good luck and good job to everyone!
  • jlbay
    jlbay Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Well - I finally got back on the scale after a whole month of being off the wagon. It wasn't pretty.

SW - 190
    LW (as of Dec.1) - 155
    CW - 161 (+6)
    BBGW - 135

6 lbs in one month - I'm hoping maybe some of it is water, but I thought I would be rid of water weight after a week back on the wagon. Wow. I don't know what to say.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Well - I finally got back on the scale after a whole month of being off the wagon. It wasn't pretty.

SW - 190
    LW (as of Dec.1) - 155
    CW - 161 (+6)
    BBGW - 135

6 lbs in one month - I'm hoping maybe some of it is water, but I thought I would be rid of water weight after a week back on the wagon. Wow. I don't know what to say.

It'll come back off! Just keep tracking your food!
  • porterbaby38
    Options
    hi everyone, i went for a long walk today with our dog again today. i went walking twice yesterday and last night. it felt great. i just put my headphones on and put the leash on him and just go walking. hopefully i'll be back in the 170's next saturnday.
  • nakrya
    Options

SW - 190
    LW (as of Dec.1) - 155
    CW - 161 (+6)
    BBGW - 135

It was the holidays, and now that it is over, you can start fresh. As savvystephy said, keep tracking your food!

Also, don't lose sight of your goals. :)
  • kandyjo
    Options
    I did the same thing (4 lbs) and lost it in two days... so it was definitely water... I had too much sodium the week before.... So, I drank LOTS of water and kept track of my food (very little sodium) and kicked up my cardio... AND two days later, it was gone... So, my body was retaining water... Good luck!!!