Replies

• sglato
    sglato Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    This thread is the S***!!!!!
  • reddi2roll
    reddi2roll Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Omg! I'm laughing so hard I'm crying!!! LOL!!

Me, too! :laugh: This is the funniest thread ever! I'm looking for a new program to follow and need to know if the program is good for all age and fitness levels. And what about walking farts?

Walking farts are the best because they combine walking and farting and you can log them both. My dog used to fart when she wagged her tail and she was really fit.
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

Me, too! :laugh: This is the funniest thread ever! I'm looking for a new program to follow and need to know if the program is good for all age and fitness levels. And what about walking farts?

Walking farts are the best because they combine walking and farting and you can log them both. My dog used to fart when she wagged her tail and she was really fit.

Plus the nce thing about walking farting is that you leave behind a nice surpise for anyone coming up behind you!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else doing the "Burn the Farts, Feed the Burps" program?
  • mmapags
    mmapags Posts: 8,934 Member
    Options

I'm totally there! I'ts not a short term thing. It's a lifestyle change.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options

I'm totally there! I'ts not a short term thing. It's a lifestyle change.

We just need to stick with the high CARBonation diet.
  • Frood42
    Frood42 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    bump
  • jenillawafer
    jenillawafer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    But how many calories does it burn and do I need to eat them back?

Over 9000. And yes.

IT'S OVER 9000!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Necromancy bump! :laugh:

And also, I learned from the highly respected Honey Boo Boo that farting does make you lose weight. Fact.
  • angel823
    angel823 Posts: 190 Member
    Options

Plus the nce thing about walking farting is that you leave behind a nice surpise for anyone coming up behind you!

My huskie farts while he sleeps

Wish I had his skill and dedication
  • Themuseinme
    Themuseinme Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hilarius-Funniest thread ever!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :explode: :laugh:
    This gives getting ripped a whole new meaning:explode: :embarassed: :explode: :noway: :explode: :angry: :explode:
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    If anyone is unsure about trying this, there is a book now called The New Rules of Farting. But, don't worry Farting won't make you bulky because you have to work really hard at farting for that to happen. I see guys in the squat rack and they are farting a lot and still not seeing the results they want!
  • obeserat
    obeserat Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I would follow through on this program
  • bethygirlie
    bethygirlie Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I bet walking farts burn 10x the calories.

On a side note, if farts burned as many cals as stated, and if this were a real program, you'd have to tie weights to my fiance because he'd probably blow away...while farting.
  • BinaryPulsar
    Options
    Two rules: Fart Heavy & Squat Fart!!!
  • trblmakr23
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Sooooooo I gonna start this IF program AGAIN...butttttttttttt I could really use some new friends on here to help support me and maybe pull my finger on days I can't fart. Seems my other friends got blown away.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I have to fart first thing in the morning just to get my system started.

Kind of like revving up an engine?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread that has ever happened.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I've started incorporating single leg lifts into my IF program.. works wonders for the thighs, hip flexors and glutes, and also prepares others for the oncoming waft. Full of win. Just be sure to alternate the leg being lifted at the time of release, so that you don't become too heavily ripped on either side.
  • chatterbox3110
    chatterbox3110 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    I much prefer the Random Method, best used at night - it's been really useful with weight loss - for hubby, as he runs a mile every time!