This lady said that Kim Kardashian is FAT!

Options

Replies

• haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    wow it takes an anorexic to make you feel better whoa that must be bad. For me it isn't really a body that makes me feel inferior besides a thin person with an hourglass shape....

and yes it does. i'm so glad i'm not like that! it is so gross
  • catgirl17
    Options
    that's sad you have to lookat someone sick to feel good about yourself. Anyhow thanks
  • tennisbabe94
    tennisbabe94 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    The amount of body snark in this thread astounds me. Kim Kardashian looks like a real woman because she IS a woman. I also look like a real woman and so do all the women, and those who identify as female, in the world because there's more than one body type. Same goes for "real men." I'm not a fan of hers at all, but come ON. How can we be a supportive community to each other with threads like this?

^^this. Very well said. :flowerforyou:
  • Sox90716
    Sox90716 Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Untalented, yes.
    Fat, no.
  • weighlossforbaby
    weighlossforbaby Posts: 847 Member
    Options
    She has hips and a butt....so what? She's definitely not fat at all.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    Ioana is way too thin, but she does have curves. Look at her waist compared to her hips. Curves has nothing to do with bf%.

Curves don't have much to do with BF, because someone could be slender with curves or heavier without them... but that's not curves, that's what happens when your skeleton has been corset trained into a curvy shape.
  • CrystalDreams
    CrystalDreams Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    If she is viewed as fat, i am completely F*&$ed. :sad:
  • stfriend
    stfriend Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I wanna be fat like Kim!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    She is dumb. As for fat...I'll reserve my opinion. Everybody has a "look" that many other people like.
  • bleacheblonde
    Options
    This reminds me of the time in middle school on weigh-in day when my tiny then-best-friend got on the scale and it said 102 or something like that and she wailed "OMG, I'm such a fat cow!" Gee, how do you think that makes actual fat people such as myself feel?? Some people just never think before flapping their jaws.

Anyway, this is why most people should be ignored at all costs (and possibly slapped, although that doesn't count as ignoring). I would freaking kill to have Kim's body...but that kind of thinking doesn't get you very far and jealousy sucks.
  • catgirl17
    Options
    I think people think being fat is bad therefore don't want to call her that because she has a good body... But she can be fat and have a good body... Fat doesn't negate beauty. Also, 102 lbs on a short person can be fat. It's relative to height... My mom would be fat if she made the weight requirements for giving blood.
  • EveryoneElseIsTaken
    EveryoneElseIsTaken Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I don't think she's fat at all, it's just that I hate the Kardashians. *puts up shield*
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    that's sad you have to lookat someone sick to feel good about yourself. Anyhow thanks

well she clearly doesn't care. she wants the attention
  • munchkinhugs
    munchkinhugs Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    She's really quite tiny.
  • blonde71
    blonde71 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    She looks better than most of the people I know. But I will say she doesn't have much muscle definition, if that makes sense. Maybe that's what the women meant to say. It's odd though as voluptuous as she is, some of the men I know love her figure and some think she's fat like that lady. I guess beauty really is in the eye of the beholder. But speaking as a gal who's anything BUT voluptuous, I'd be ecstatic if my body suddenly morphed into hers, lol.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    If that's fat I'd love to be that fat!!

Personally I think she is a knob but she looks amazing on that picture! She might not look firm and muscley but so what!
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    If that's fat I'd love to be that fat!!

Personally I think she is a knob but she looks amazing on that picture! She might not look firm and muscley but so what!

HA! Me too!
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Wha? I'd kill to look like her. If she's fat what does that make me? :P
  • alinapotter
    Options
    Does she really have a good body??? I dont think so,

http://www.lagumu.us/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Kim-Kardashian-body.jpg
  • monicalosesweight
    monicalosesweight Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    Wow. I can't believe anyone would view her as fat. She's got the perfect curvy woman's body. Her arms don't look anorexic...her waist is tiny, her belly doesn't stick out. She's not a body builder type but she's stunning. I think people have gotten too used to seeing those sad models who are suffering from food disorders and who are six foot tall with size zero body shapes. We've all gotten distorted views of beauty from the fashion modeling industry.