What foods do you think made you fat?

Options

Replies

• barbaracoffing
    barbaracoffing Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's Heath Toffee Coffee Ice Cream! They should be shot for making that flavor!!! LOL!~
  • Eupho
    Eupho Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Pastas.. cheeses.. creams!! .. anything that contained those things! (YUM!) .. haha.

I'm trying not to eat any of those things any-more.
  • mts3779
    mts3779 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Mine was beer.
  • tracyt84
    tracyt84 Posts: 15
    Options
    all food!!
  • floridaboater
    floridaboater Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Potato chips, fries and regular ice-cream (every night)...if I eat high protein and limit the other stuff I'm good!!
  • Snuffle0107
    Options
    Food didn't make me fat. My lack of self control and laziness did. I still eat what I want just in moderation and I started to be more active. I know everyone is different, but I lost 135lbs this way and have kept it off two years so far.
  • denmark979
    denmark979 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    me and the captain would make it happen. cap n crunch cereal.
  • Ouckat2
    Ouckat2 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Carbs, sugar and salty foods.:cry:
  • cpaman87
    cpaman87 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Portion size did it to me. I still eat bad foods but only in moderation.
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    white bread, carby foods, cheese etc, iv cut out white bread and dairy and iv never looked back :0)

Amen! They are so easy to eat when you're hungry -- AND when you're not. Goldfish... crackers, chips... oh and when that's done, how about a little ice cream because you blew it anyway... :)
  • Susan_Rae_1
    Susan_Rae_1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    me and the captain would make it happen. cap n crunch cereal.

OOOOHHHH Cpt Crunch -- golden crunch sweet corny goodness! ;)
  • onyxgirl17
    onyxgirl17 Posts: 1,721 Member
    Options
    Eating out A LOT, energy drinks, Starbucks, etc....

Eating at home I ALWAYS lose weight because I'm in control of portions, what goes into the food, etc.
  • dwh77tx
    dwh77tx Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    tons of coffee creamer in my coffee in the am, spoonfuls of light cream cheese while making dinner, peanut butter straight from the jar.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    I would have to say...cheese burgers, Fries, chips, candy and cakes...
  • JmeJinxx
    JmeJinxx Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    snack cakes, poptarts, iced coffee with cream and sugar, chocolate.
    overall portion distortion.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    Bananas. Definitely too many bananas.
  • 123Allyxox
    123Allyxox Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Alcohol, taco bell, cheese fries, and CANDY!!! I could eat larfe bags of candy and chocolate and end up eating thousands of calories and not know it.
  • ThisisMiss
    ThisisMiss Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    My weakness is pretzels and basically carbs in general.

When I was in high school, they should sell those big soft pretzels at the end of the day for really cheap.. like 5 for $1. I would buy 10 or so and eat most of them on the bus before I even got home. Not everyday, but still. And for lunch in high school, I would eat only a bagel with cream cheese and a large bag of cheetos. It was really awful. My first year in college I was a bit depressed being on my own in a new country and overate on bagel sandwiches and pizza late at night. Top that with lots nights of heavy drinking and and doing some other bad stuff and I am suddenly up 80lbs.
  • shannonw1958
    Options
    Cheese cheese and more cheese.
  • Lovestoscrapbook
    Lovestoscrapbook Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    White bread (love it to this day), candy and baked goods. Yum, yum, yum.

Interestingly enough after I joined MFP I learned two things: 1) I have a sugar addiction (yes, I still indulge in Mountain Dew but make sure it fits into my day's calories now) and 2) the doctor was right...it really does make a difference to sit down and focus on eating versus doing something else at the same time. I used to sit and study or do something else at the same time I was eating and never paid attention to how much I ate or what I ate. But now that I'm limited in calories and food intake, I focus on making every bit count.