Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• c_porcayo
    Options
    lol why are people wearing yoga pants everyday should be the question. and if that is the case and all you can wear are yoga pants well then yes, I hate to say this but you are FAT. Now, if you are occasionally wearing yoga pants when you work at and this is some how making you fat! Now that is a problem. Stop wearing yoga pants 24/7 and try to lose weight to fit into some jeans then maybe yoga pants won't make you fat #JustSaying
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You will never get my yoga pants. :tongue: And dang, my *kitten* looks way better in them now since I started lifting some heavy stuff!

Gotta love those squats!!!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    lol why are people wearing yoga pants everyday should be the question. and if that is the case and all you can wear are yoga pants well then yes, I hate to say this but you are FAT. Now, if you are occasionally wearing yoga pants when you work at and this is some how making you fat! Now that is a problem. Stop wearing yoga pants 24/7 and try to lose weight to fit into some jeans then maybe yoga pants won't make you fat #JustSaying

Hey now! MFP Rule #4793.12 Attack the message not the person! I'm extremely hurt by this post. personally. In my heart.
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options

Hey now! MFP Rule #4793.12 Attack the message not the person! I'm extremely hurt by this post. personally. In my heart.

And I was hurt in the heart for the yoga pants. I will wear them now and forever!
    It was a milestone for me to fit into those mofo size small VS yoga pants!
  • FitPhysique
    FitPhysique Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Whhooa whooa whoa. I don't believe any of you. My yoga pants would never ever lied to me. My *kitten* is awesome! perfect and perky...always! I don't care what the other pants say!

ROFLMAO...This is the funniest thread ever. I kept bursting into random fit of laughter. My coworker just came over to see what I was reading.
  • laprovocateur
    laprovocateur Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Sound research study. However. Yoga pants also flatter even the most non-existent of *kitten*, so I must protest the demise of such a wonderful donation to modern culture.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I think we should just stop wearing pants altogether.
  • elisabeisme
    elisabeisme Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I live in NYC. I'm pretty sure Mayor Bloomberg would support a ban on yoga pants. We could tack it onto the proposed super size soda ban.

However, I am also concerned to learn that yoga pants may induce lewd behavior. I base my research of the percentage of posts on this thread. I'm pretty sure this must be a statistically valid research sample. I propose a new law where gyms that offer yoga classes must be located at least 500 feet from any school or community center. Perhaps we should ban yoga classes on Sundays too.Thoughts?
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Low rider pants allow for huuuuuuge stomach weight.
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

I knew a farmer
    He had a dog
    His name?

BINGO.
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options
    What are yoga pants? :huh:
  • Irish_eyes75
    Options

There! It's settled. I'm taking my pants off right now, who's with me? :tongue:
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    What are yoga pants? :huh:

When you see every guy at the gym staring at a girl's rear, big or small..... she is wearing yoga pants.

Or no pants.

Or gym shorts.

Or army fatigues.

Or scrubs.

Or a wet suit.

Or a nutsack with two holes on the bottom for the legs and a sweater made of hay.
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know who Regina Benjamin is? Probably not...but, she's trying to steal the popularity ranks of C. Everett Koop and put out a Surgeon's General Warning on ALL yoga pants sale tags claiming Yoga Pants are detrimental to your health and may cause severe obesity. True story, google it.
  • sabrinar1982
    sabrinar1982 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    HA HA! Kroger's deli made me fat. When I was heavy, I ate lunch in their deli AND ate about 6 cookies PER DAY from their deli. None of their food had nutrition facts, therefore, I was under the impression their food was calorie free!

Were you wearing yoga pants at the time? This is exactly the type of poor decision making that yoga pants are famous for. I bet there were sleeves of oreos disguised as one serving, too. *kitten* pants.

OMG the same thing happened to me! Damn those yoga pants! ;)
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha, I'm cracking up over here! I love this

On a side note, maybe I should then stop wearing my yoga pants to jog in, hmmm maybe that's why I'm not losing weight?!! Ugh. :sad:

LOL
  • Melanie_RS
    Melanie_RS Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    They are also known "gateway pants" ... not only do you get comfy and relaxed and get the munchies...it will soon lead to more...and before you know it, you'll be needing more and more stretchy pants.

Yoga pants, tsk tsk tsk!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I think that pirates wearing yoga pants are causing global warming.
    And THAT is irresponsible.
  • Erisad
    Erisad Posts: 1,580
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.

I would like to have a great butt too. I don't think what I have count as yoga pants though. I have exercise pants though. I didn't know that pants could make one fat though. Do the pants magically transfer fat to one's *kitten*? O.o
  • vanessalillian82
    vanessalillian82 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I don't own yoga pants (I'm too tall for them and they look really goofy sitting above my ankles!) but I do own jeans with 2% elastine in them, and I blame them entirely for my weight gain. I know I'm 5kg heavier than when I bought them which means I **shouldn't** fit into them, but I do. Whatever happened to rigid denim??? Everything is stretch now and I HATE it!
This discussion has been closed.