Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    oh and yoga pants have the potential for getting you in trouble with the home owners association. I was walking with my best friend out here in our addition one morning and did not hear a car approaching from behind as I keep walking out towards the middle of the road...then I needed to "pat my *kitten*" when I was telling her how I felt my butt was getting tighter. SO what I figured the driver thought was I was pretty much patting my tush to say" Kiss it and go around". SO bad timing!!!!

SANTA MARIA!!! Not only are they irresponsible for allowing you to get fat but they also cause you to unintentionally offend motorists. SOMEONE STOP THE INSANITY!
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options
    ahhhhh- I missed this thread last night (can't check it from my phone) and I missed you all! I thought of this thread the ENTIRE time I was lounging ---er uummmm---- working out in my yoga pants. :wink:
  • CanadianThunder
    Options
    Fat people shouldn't wear yoga pants.
  • TaintedVampyre
    TaintedVampyre Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Even when I was a fat person I rarely wore yoga pants. Only because I was a teenager and believed yoga-wear should only be worn when doing physical activity, which I clearly wasn't doing.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Especially if they say "Pink" or "Juicy" on the butt :laugh:
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

nobody should ever wear any pants that say pink or juicy on the butt. not even Beyonce.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options

nobody should ever wear any pants that say pink or juicy on the butt. not even Beyonce.
    AMEN to that :flowerforyou:
  • LuckyAng
    LuckyAng Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    yogapants.jpg
  • supatim
    supatim Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    LOVE yoga pants <3

Too bad they're getting banned. No more yoga pants. Government will save us all!

That's the last straw for me - I'm moving to Fiji and starting a charter/party boat service. WHO'S WITH ME?
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

Pink or Juicy is OK if you have the *kitten* to back it up. It is the woman with the *kitten* the size of Alaska who has that on her pants. The letters are so big it looks like a billboard and it seems they are yelling at you. Miss, why is your *kitten* yelling at me? What did I ever do to it?
  • 4x4play
    4x4play Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

exactly what she^^ said!!! I 2nd this! I love love my yoga pants and when I wear them other people like it too!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    Pajama pants are yoga pants closest relative. Don't let them be without scrutiny!

WOAH WOAH WOAH pajama pants aren't even in the same league as yoga pants.

YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

I have nothing wrong with woman wearing yoga pants in public. I have EVERYTHING wrong with people looking like the mall is their bed room.

^^THIS...when I got divorced and moved into my Apt I had to start walking my dogs..They wake up early so I would jump into som PJ pants and walk around the block...after doing this for about a month..I mentioned it to my kids that I walk the dogs in PJ's and they said, "Oh so your trying to be on the 'people of walmart' site? or Just the crazy man walking in his PJ's?

That was the end of THAT!!!

RIGHT! We live in a lazy pajama wearing society now. They should give out Yoga pants for free to all those women that think it's ok to wear their pajamas in public. Especially when they have holes, random animals on them, or hearts all over them. IT"S NOT VALENTINES DAY EVERYDAY!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options

Pink or Juicy is OK if you have the *kitten* to back it up. It is the woman with the *kitten* the size of Alaska who has that on her pants. The letters are so big it looks like a billboard and it seems they are yelling at you. Miss, why is your *kitten* yelling at me? What did I ever do to it?

JUICY is never ok. Just think about what it might mean to us. JUICY. Sweaty. Wet. DISGUSTING.....
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options

JUICY is never ok. Just think about what it might mean to us. JUICY. Sweaty. Wet. DISGUSTING.....

you had me at juicy, sweaty, and wet.......
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options

OMG I just spit coffee out my nose. Ok now that's friggin classic right there.
  • ilovemybuggy
    ilovemybuggy Posts: 1,584 Member
    Options

you had me at juicy, sweaty, and wet.......

you are on a roll!!!
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    Women in yoga pants are 45% of the reason i go to the gym...viva la yogas
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    Options

True story. I have a, ummmm fluffy, female acquaintance who actually has "JUICY" tattooed above her *kitten*. It most certainly is NOT juicy. It does not help that the poor girl wears clothes many sizes too small for her body.
  • beckajw
    beckajw Posts: 1,738 Member
    Options
    There's been a lot of talks in the boards lately about what has made people fat. I'm here to say, conclusively, my yoga pants made me fat. I was gaining weight, and a responsible pair of pants would have gotten tighter- but my yoga pants are so stretchy and comfortable, that they coerced me into obesity. Write to your senators! Ban yoga pants!

In summation:I was a fat person, I wore yoga pants. Fat people wear yoga pants. Ergo, yoga pants make you fat.

Agreed. Totally irresponsible. We need another law.
  • kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    If loving Yoga Pants is wrong, I don't want to be right!:love:

Exactly! Yoga pants, sweat pants, leggings...LOVE THEM ALL!! lol
This discussion has been closed.