Nude in the locker room??

Replies

• stagknight
    stagknight Posts: 130 Member
    there is a lady at my gym who is probably around 75 (props to her for working out so often!!) but she is constantly in the locker room naked. sitting on the benches naked. washing her hands naked. talking to people naked. im happy she is so comfortable with her body, but one time her saggy boob touched me! ugh. its just weird.

Did she swing around too fast? LOL!

she was talking to me because she talks to everyone, and she leaned in close to like pat my back haha. and it touched me. weirdest moment.

Bet you felt a right tit!
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    It's a locker room. Get over it.

Or under it. Depending on what you're trying to see :wink:
  • hottottie11
    hottottie11 Posts: 907 Member
    It's a locker room. Get over it.

Or under it. Depending on what you're trying to see :wink:

LMAO
  • It doesnt bother me to walk around nude. . . .however, the sauna freaks me out a bit. . .I dont want to sit where your sweaty a** has been resting. . .just sayin
  • kapzilla
    kapzilla Posts: 84 Member
    I'm confused. I thought it was normal walk around nekkid in the locker room? Why has no one told me that it's not! *screams*
  • I love seeing naked woman in the locker room ... 84% sure i may be a lesbian lol ..#somthingtothinkabout

#didyouseriouslyjusthashtagsomethingonmfp

#yes
    ... i even do it in real life by making a peace sign on both hands and crossing them .. i ALSO say LOL in real life .. like .. elle-oh-elle
  • legs_n_bacon
    legs_n_bacon Posts: 478 Member
    from the dirty ho mouth of Skitty:

I don't discriminate which locker room to frequent but a normal reaction is:

tumblr_lxkbddP2un1qcykapo2_400.gif

or:

FiWAG.gif
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    I don't mind people being nude in the locker room except those that really seem to not want to put on clothes at all. I used to go to a different gym where there would be a couple ladies who would be nude when I went in the shower, I'd get out of the shower, they'd still be nude walking around (not talking to anybody just put putting around).

I've become more comfortable changing in the locker room but I never used to do it, always went into a bathroom stall or something. Now I'm like screw it, I'm changing here but I try to be very discreet and quick.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    I don't mind it. But then again, lady parts are FAR better looking than man parts.
    You obviously didn't see the same old lady I did. Time has not been kind.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    I wonder how many of the anti naked people are American and how many are European. This country (the US) seems so uptight about nudity and sex, it's kind of funny. We all have the same parts, the only difference is size and shape, oh, and color I suppose.
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    How comfortable are you about walking around naked in the locker room? (If it was a Co-Ed locker room, I wouldn't mind lol)Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes. What do yall think?

Guess you never played sports or served your country.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    )Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes.

I think someone is so far in the closet, he found his Christmas presents...
  • heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    I don't mind the nakedness, I mind the people that just hang out for extended periods of time while naked. (Like the old lady with the touchy-boob).

You shower, you come out and dry off, etc. Then at least put your bra and undies on. I don't understand the chicks that brush their teeth, brush their hair, blow-dry their hair, do their make-up and all that before putting any clothing on. That, to me, is just weird. If you're comfy, go for it I guess, but I still say it's weird.
  • Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    It doesn't bother me! The people that change in the little private rooms make me laugh though.

why? i know the only reason i go in them is because it gets so crowded at my gym i hate changing while bumping into people with my *kitten*. its not a confidence thing or anything.

The people I see coming out of there are just coming out to a big empty area with just me in it. Lifetime has huge locker rooms. I just don't think changing in the little room is necessary because no one at the gym cares what you look like.

A lot of people are very self conscious. My gym has a changing room and I would've loved gyms with changing rooms 10 years ago but now I don't care. It took me a lot to get from there to here though. It is just a personal comfort level.
  • WhoTheHellIsBen
    WhoTheHellIsBen Posts: 1,238 Member
    my amusement comes in the thought that so many people are still homophobic but will still be the guy walking around the locker room naked in front of strangers.
    Today I went to the gym, turned the corner into the locker room to get a full view of a 6 foot tall, very doughy, very hairy dude with what appeared to be an acorn poking out of a crotch fro, If I were him, I'd be less inclined to be showing off the goods straight or gay
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    I don't understand the chicks that brush their teeth, brush their hair, blow-dry their hair, do their make-up and all that before putting any clothing on. That, to me, is just weird. If you're comfy, go for it I guess, but I still say it's weird.

THEY DO THAT? OH MY GAWD PLEAZ GET ME INTO THIS SECRET CLUB!
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Some of you need to grow up..
  • TuDominicano
    TuDominicano Posts: 120 Member
    it's to be expected. nothing can be done about it. i don't mind it.
  • RainHoward
    RainHoward Posts: 1,599 Member
    I don't mind the nakedness, I mind the people that just hang out for extended periods of time while naked. (Like the old lady with the touchy-boob).

You shower, you come out and dry off, etc. Then at least put your bra and undies on. I don't understand the chicks that brush their teeth, brush their hair, blow-dry their hair, do their make-up and all that before putting any clothing on. That, to me, is just weird. If you're comfy, go for it I guess, but I still say it's weird.

Duh. They're advertising the goods. Or simply showing off.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    My brain in a locker room: "Look at the faces. Look at the faces. Look at the faces. Look at the faces."