Nude in the locker room??

Replies

• heygurlheyyyy
    heygurlheyyyy Posts: 84 Member
    THEY DO THAT? OH MY GAWD PLEAZ GET ME INTO THIS SECRET CLUB!

No. Girls only. You can't be there for the pillow fights either.
    Duh. They're advertising the goods. Or simply showing off.

Sadly this is not the case. Well... this probably is the case, but I don't like what I see. It's never the hot chicks that do this. #I'mtheother84%hashtaglesbian
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    )Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes.

I think someone is so far in the closet, he found his Christmas presents...
    so Ted, is your closet door open now? :laugh:

I love all the naked dudes in the locker room, how else am I supposed to judge my junk against theirs, if they are clothed... then I find the ones with the smallest junk, and go hit on their wives or GFs.. i figure I got a shot...

No means no, Shawn. Remember what the judge told you when he put the restraining order into effect.
  • Joshilator0524
    Joshilator0524 Posts: 26 Member
    )Personally, I hate it, I wish people would respect the fact that not everyone wants to see you naked in a room full of dudes.

Nope, not the case, I just dont like to see wangs, I guess you dont agree.
  • Arrabindi
    Arrabindi Posts: 169 Member
    I wonder how many of the anti naked people are American and how many are European. This country (the US) seems so uptight about nudity and sex, it's kind of funny. We all have the same parts, the only difference is size and shape, oh, and color I suppose.

Bingo. I live in Germany, there are nude people everywhere.
    Couple of weeks ago my daughters were bathing in the river and one of them slipped and was carried a bit downstream - I wasn't there but only heard about it. The guy that pulled her out was naked as were his three friends. This in the middle of town.

Gym? Who cares as long you don't sit your sweaty parts on the bench.

Yup, that could have been Denmark as well. Naked people in a fountain in front of city hall at night is not an uncommom sight here. But of course, we are also the heaviest drinkers in the world...
  • Joshilator0524
    I don't mind the nakedness, I mind the people that just hang out for extended periods of time while naked. (Like the old lady with the touchy-boob).

You shower, you come out and dry off, etc. Then at least put your bra and undies on. I don't understand the chicks that brush their teeth, brush their hair, blow-dry their hair, do their make-up and all that before putting any clothing on. That, to me, is just weird. If you're comfy, go for it I guess, but I still say it's weird.
    Exactly! Thank you We have one fan in our locker room, I hate the guys that go up tp it and just start drying off! DUDE, seriously!
  • Joshilator0524
    My brain in a locker room: "Look at the faces. Look at the faces. Look at the faces. Look at the faces."
    lol
  • hollyNhollywood
    hollyNhollywood Posts: 426 Member
    I can't wait until I'm a old man so I can dry my balls in the air hand dryer

Why wait??
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    I've become less and less concerned with it... I don't care if everyone else is naked, I just don't want to be! I'll change the key parts using a towel, sometimes in a washroom, but if I don't have any other choice - I change REALLY QUICKLY!
  • Joshilator0524
    I'm a grown @$$ man, I'll hang brain when and where I want. If people don't like to see it then they don't need to be staring.
    respect playa!
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member

so Ted, is your closet door open now? :laugh:

I love all the naked dudes in the locker room, how else am I supposed to judge my junk against theirs, if they are clothed... then I find the ones with the smallest junk, and go hit on their wives or GFs.. i figure I got a shot...

No means no, Shawn. Remember what the judge told you when he put the restraining order into effect.

Restraining orders are just another way of saying "I love you" :heart:

Besides, you know you want it, they way you walk around the locker room naked, glistening with sweat, your towel over your shoulder, hair all mussed up, throwing the CPT Morgan on innocent bystanders, with your catch phrase "oh how convenient, I seemed to have dropped my soap"
  • top half yeah why not...

the lower half i knida feel like i am showing off what with the size and Jewelry :laugh:
  • supplemama
    supplemama Posts: 1,956 Member
    I always change in the privacy stalls. I dislike drying off and dressing in front of other people. I grew up with a bunch of sisters so never had any privacy...I just hate dressing around a bunch of women.

I suppose some of it comes from being an American. Just like we don't like ugly teeth, we don't like to see ugly bodies LOL. In a gym locker room you're going to see a lot of 'ugly' bodies. And old bodies...nature is not kind to the elderly human body.

LOL and why do the naked old ladies always want to talk to me?? one time I was getting my stuff out of my locker and this naked old lady approached me to talk. Ok fine, whatever. So we're chit-chatting when she leans in to look closer at my hair, and I swear I thought if one of her National Geographic-looking titties touched me I was going to scream!
  • ohmykai
    ohmykai Posts: 210 Member
    Not me, NEVER. I always use to change in the changing room.
  • stephenglover
    stephenglover Posts: 87 Member
    I had no problem in the locker room and feel im carrying ok down stairs 9 on a good day and then some dude about 5'5" walks buy me with a frigging Johnson hanging 9 soft , made me cry, I keep a towel on now.

So not true but thought was funny!!
  • kimoRUN
    kimoRUN Posts: 325 Member
    Noway...I don't walk around naked. That's just irresponsible.

Cuz the most effective way to air dry is to run around naked. So I run.
  • doug4018
    doug4018 Posts: 130

LMAO!!! That is soooo true, and why is that?!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,494 Member
    Bwahahaha! Dude you just made my day! I work in a Wellness center so about 50% of our members (8000) are seniors. Classic.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • PRprincess
    PRprincess Posts: 200 Member
    I hate it! Especially when they speak to you. I understand your in a room with other women but come on!
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    I don't walk around naked. I am way to self concious still.

When I'm 10% body fat and in almost perfect shape I will be walking to the store naked to buy milk.

(look for the police reports it will be me)
  • Cese27
    Cese27 Posts: 626 Member
    Has never bothered me at all,I've always played sports and showered since I was a kid so the naked thing has not been an issue for me,we're all made up of the sames bits and pieces