Yoga Pants are Irresponsible

Options

Replies

• kadins_momma07
    kadins_momma07 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the way my butt looks in them, and so does my husband! :) Praise the stretchy pants!!
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    wooooo I just had my shower and put on my hawkeye yoga pants! As long as I don't walk and pat my butt..I'm good!
  • MonicaLee92
    Options
    I enjoy yoga pants, they always fit just right and they make chicks butts look really really good. If they went away i'd be very sad. They're a mood enhancer!
  • CriosDubh
    CriosDubh Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I know this thread is almost dead, but yoga pants have an evil sidekick:

Karate pants.

(Get it, side kick? Groooann)

Elasticized and drawstringed, they hide any weight changes, and they entirely lack the courtesy to even attempt to make your butt look good. Even the skinniest butts pretty much look the same as everyone else's: ginormous and unattractive.
  • reyopo
    reyopo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    THAT'S it! It's Pajama Jeans from now on...
  • Robin_Bin
    Robin_Bin Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    Not only do they cause fat butts, but yoga pants are also responsible for long message threads. N=1 We PROVED it!
  • MoreBean13
    MoreBean13 Posts: 8,701 Member
    Options
    Not only do they cause fat butts, but yoga pants are also responsible for long message threads. N=1 We PROVED it!

Robin wins!
    N=1=MFP proven science.

That's the underlying message here. The thread has come full circle. Thanks everyone for playing! :laugh:

/end thread.
  • cupcakes_
    cupcakes_ Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    OMG, this is epic!
  • melissaw1232
    melissaw1232 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Love this thread and Love my yoga pants. they make my little tiny booty look juicy!! lol
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    haha i agree! you think they fit even if you gain 20 lbs!! but they're so damn comfy. :drinker:
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

agreed!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    1324516263038_2140800.png
  • marie_cressman
    marie_cressman Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Fat people shouldn't wear yoga pants.
    Especially if they say "Pink" or "Juicy" on the butt :laugh:

nobody should ever wear any pants that say pink or juicy on the butt. not even Beyonce.

Pink or Juicy is OK if you have the *kitten* to back it up. It is the woman with the *kitten* the size of Alaska who has that on her pants. The letters are so big it looks like a billboard and it seems they are yelling at you. Miss, why is your *kitten* yelling at me? What did I ever do to it?

JUICY is never ok. Just think about what it might mean to us. JUICY. Sweaty. Wet. DISGUSTING.....

i told my husband i wanted a pair of yoga pants that said "supercalifragilisticexpialidocious" on the butt. i think it would fit... :D
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    ^^^ LOL!!

I'm wearing my yoga capris today in honour of this thread.
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Dammit! That's not the way it works. I notice skinny girls with great butts wearing yoga pants and have started wearing them 24 hours a day in hopes that I, too, will become a skinny girl with a great butt.

You are irresponsible for defaming yoga pants.

^^this^^^
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    i still wear yoga pants, just in smaller sizes! they're not responsible, i never wore them out of the house to work or anything.
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You take that back!! Yoga pants are to my butt what push-up bras are to my boobs.

this times eleventy billion.
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    My wifes yoga pants got her Pregnat.. WTF???????
    dammit mannn..
  • MoreThanMommie
    MoreThanMommie Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Wow. I had no idea how many men found yoga pants to be sexy... off to buy new yoga pants! :laugh:
  • _LilPowerHouse
    _LilPowerHouse Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    fatyoga.jpg
This discussion has been closed.