Any More Chubby Twenties?

Options

Replies

• gurlondrums
    Options
    I haven't said anything since my initial post here, but... thank you all for the warm welcome. I haven't really felt talkitive. I've been losing tenths of a pound lately instead of the one pound per week I was hoping for. And they add up. There's .7 lbs here and .4 lbs there, but I was hoping for a solid 1 lb or maybe over that. Did (or does) anyone else have that problem? I upped my workouts from 30 min per day for 3 days a week to 60 min a day for 6 days a week and I just started that on Sunday so I'm hoping it helps. And I just wanted to say thanks, MercuryBlue for starting this group. It makes my day to jump on for a couple minutes and read even if I don't have alot of time.
  • Rdy2Lose128
    Options
    Hello All!

I have been reading through the posts and I can really relate to a lot of you. Exactly 1 year ago New Year's day I was 28 years old and weighed 263 lbs. I could not believe that I let myself get that over-weight. Honeslty I was more than over-weight. I was "OBESE". I used to hate that word.

I was so unhappy with my life. 28 years old and I looked and felt as if I was in my mid to late 30's. I made a goal that day that I would not turn 30 and be considered "over-weight or obese". I feel like I wasted pretty much all of my 20's and I am determined not to let my 30's pass me by. For the last year I have been working very hard to turn my life around. It has been hard but so worth it. I have lost 111 lbs since my journey began. I still have a little more to go to make it to my goal but I already feel and look like a younger healthier woman. I will be turning 30 in July and I feel so good about it because I know that I will be healthy going into my 30's.

For all of you just getting started you can do this! You have to keep pushing and moving ahead. For all of you who are at the early end of your 20's please don't make the same mistake that I did. I really wish that I had done this years ago. Good luck to you all. Just remember that you are worth it and you can do it. You just have to get up and make it happen.
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies- Welcome to all the new faces, its been fun chekcing out your profiles this week! Rdy2Lose128 you are an inspiration!!
    Looks like everyone is having frustration w/ the scale :( Hang in there everyone, you all seem to be doing everything right! i weigh in on Monday, I hope it goes good! We are doing a Biggest Loser ( I think i mentioned it on here) in my department, I am heading the whole thing up! Everyday I am sending out helpful e-mails w/ success stories, healthy recipes, or cool websites to help them. So far I am having a lot of fun w/ it... my co-workers are coming to me for advice and knowledge and I love being that source of support for them! We are divided into 2 teams, but I don't care who wins, I just want everyone to have success and motivation to keep it up after the competition is over!
    Last night I had a little bit too much for dinner, I know I went over some on my calories, but I'm not going to sweat it. I have been doing so good besides that. I made this delicious pizza on a whole wheat boboli crust. Topped it w/marinara, then I sauteed some precooked Tyson chicken w/ garlic then addded two tablespoons of refridgerated pesto sauce (it really fattening and full of calories, and two tablesppons goes a long way) to the sauteed chicken and mixed it up. then I added that to the pizza w/ sliced mushroom and yellow bell peppers. Added some mozzarella cheese, and actually next time I am going to skip cheese all together, its so flavorful on its own! Soooo yummy though... something husbands and kids would like! Have a great day everyone!
    <3 Patti
  • jb_sweet_99
    jb_sweet_99 Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Thanks Keri, you are too sweet! I can't believe you threw up your banana like that, crazy! I guess that's a good sign not to take the vitamin right before eh, lol, wow! I'm glad that you've been doing well other than that.
    Good for you for motivating everyone Patti! Here's a good quote if you care to share it with your group, it's off the wall from my Kickboxing place..."Success is what happens when hard work and ambition meets motivation"...Love it! Good luck with the whole Biggest Loser, you have the right attitude towards it, that's for sure. Oh and your pizza sounds like it was fantastic, I may steal the chicken pesto idea from you! I have a low G.I. low Cal pesto recipe that I will try with it...let me know if you want the recipe :bigsmile:
    Jrbowers it sounds like you're doing better, I'm glad to hear that you are working through this. Some times of course are still going to be terrible, but you can do it girl! :bigsmile:
    So my Kickboxing class was MUCH better last night! I was more tired after 20 mins last night than I was the day before after the whole class! Shows how different trainers differ! It's such a great atmosphere there, I love it! I feel stronger already and it's only been 6 classes!
    Anyway folks I'm off to have lunch, have a good day!
    Jenn :flowerforyou:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Thanks Keri, you are too sweet! I can't believe you threw up your banana like that, crazy! I guess that's a good sign not to take the vitamin right before eh, lol, wow! I'm glad that you've been doing well other than that.
    Good for you for motivating everyone Patti! Here's a good quote if you care to share it with your group, it's off the wall from my Kickboxing place..."Success is what happens when hard work and ambition meets motivation"...Love it! Good luck with the whole Biggest Loser, you have the right attitude towards it, that's for sure. Oh and your pizza sounds like it was fantastic, I may steal the chicken pesto idea from you! I have a low G.I. low Cal pesto recipe that I will try with it...let me know if you want the recipe :bigsmile:
    Jrbowers it sounds like you're doing better, I'm glad to hear that you are working through this. Some times of course are still going to be terrible, but you can do it girl! :bigsmile:
    So my Kickboxing class was MUCH better last night! I was more tired after 20 mins last night than I was the day before after the whole class! Shows how different trainers differ! It's such a great atmosphere there, I love it! I feel stronger already and it's only been 6 classes!
    Anyway folks I'm off to have lunch, have a good day!
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group - the only trouble is im always put off joining groups because im not good at remembering to login in all the time.

I am 28, 5'2 and currently 205lbs. I would like to lose 25-30lbs in the 90 days or somewhere near. I know last year I lost 30lbs in just over 10 weeks so its possible.

I just need to login and i know the weight will come off as i have used mfp in the past and it has worked. I would really like to get under 200 lbs again as i know then its new territory and i will keep going this time. From then on anything is a bonus.

Please help me to login and stay on track and i will help and support as much as i can!

Also i have a weekend away in April with my friends so it would be perfect to shift some weight in time for that!

:)

I don't usually log onto these either, but these girls are great and I'm addicted to checking it daily! If you need the extra push give us your e-mail address and we'll send you some friendly reminders :)
  • embr
    embr Posts: 21
    Options
    thanks for the advice ladies!
    i weighed myself on the scale at work today and it the same as the first scale i've been using ie. the lower one!! :happy: , very very very happy!!

i know it's recommended not to weigh yourself every day but i find this temptation too hard to resist, and of all my other temptation (all being food) i figure it's not so bad!another 2lb since monday
    today is my first day not working out since 1st Jan and I actually kinda want to, it's just my car is snowed in!! Before the start of this journey I never worked oout and never EVER 'wanted' to!! Rdytolose128, it is so good to hear your success, heres to Jan 2011 and hopefully I'll be in your situation, WELL DONE!

Jenn you go with the kickboxing, it's something I always wanted to try :flowerforyou: I wish I had a hottie trainer at my gym as some eye candy! lol i might just pin a photo to the wall above my T.V when I'm using my wii fit to look at instead!
    Is anyone a vegetarian? I have been for over 10 years and my repertoire of 'veggie meals' is slightly beginning to bore me, and a lot of my recipe books focus on 'weight-loss' OR vegetarian food, not both!

it's almost 6.30pm in England and I'm about to make my dinner but only have 300 cals left, wish me luck!!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Boo-yah! Take THAT water retention! Who's your daddy?

Sorry, had to gloat today. I'm feeling pretty darn good at the moment. After my surprise TOM apperance yesterday, I drank a buttload of water (even more than I usually do!) to flush out what I KNEW was water retention. Decided to weigh myself today and... down 1.6 pounds! Uh huh, that's right! *happy dances*

Which means that last week I actually lost 2.2 pounds, not 0.6 pounds. It ALSO means that

1) I've finally hit the 10-pounds lost (while at MFP) mark! 12 days behind schedule, but still close!
    2) I can no longer say "I've never been this heavy before". This is the weight I was at prior to losing thirty pounds and getting to my goal weight 7 years ago (Kept that off for 3 years, until I had children), and I was also this weight prior to losing ten pounds just before I got pregnant with my youngest. I've BEEN this weight before, and lost from this point, so it feels good (in a weird way) to be back to my OLD 'heaviest' weight. At one point, I felt HUGE at this weight. No, I feel pretty darn good considering I've been as high as 184!
    3) I'm half a pound away from being halfway to my target weight!

Normally I don't weigh in twice a week, but I thought it was necessary in this situation. Glad I did because I'm feeling SO PUMPED.

As for the TOM issue.... I embarrassed that it hadn't occurred to me but like I said, I hadn't had it in nearly two years so it really was the last thing on my mind. Now that I'm over the shock, I'm actually kind of glad I got it again! I don't mind it because it's like a monthly 'cleanse' in a way. I remember back when I was on Depo Provera. It did weird things to my body. It's nice to have my body's natural rhythms back. It feels like my body is slowly going back to normal- not just with regards to weight, but overall function, know what I mean?

...Ahem. And now I will move on from the subject of moi....

christina_rivera , rubysparkle, sarina87, gummibaehr, Rdy2Lose128 : Welcome! Always happy to make new friends.

embr - You know, I actually rarely drank and if I KNEW I was going to be drinking, I eased up on my calories for the day to allow for it (obviously not something you want to be doing that often! But once in a while, I think, it's okay). Light beer isn't bad, there are some really good low-calorie options there. Or mix with diet pop, or water, or cranberry juice, like others mentioned. I try not to drink at all anymore (at least, VERY rarely) because alcohol can have some adverse affects on your body. Though I know the occassional beer or red wine is good for you- so maybe go in that direction?

Jenn- You're welcome! I think it's good information for all of us to have. Personally, I had no idea! It's reassuring for sure, to know that just because I'm not seeing a loss, it doesn't mean I'm not doing my body good. And I'm glad to hear your workout last night was so much better!

kaytbognar - Sorry to hear about your scale frustration. BELIEVE me, I understand. But if the past few months have taught me anything it's to just hang in there... the numbers WILL go down, eventually. At the end of the day, it's measurements that really count (though I am the same way- I HAVE to see those numbers go down!).... And obviously it's making a difference! Glad to hear your coworkers are noticing all your hard work is paying off! And good for you, resisting cake! Every time I turn down foods that are bad for me, I feel like I've made a mini accomplishment!!!!

gummibaehr - You're going to love it hear! Since joining MFP at the end of November I've lost over ten pounds. The food diary is so simple to use and helps a LOT. I had some troubles with it at first (mostly in remembering to log my foods) but now I do it faithfully every day and have no problems with it at all. Using the Wii to get healthy is a great too! I got Wii Fit Plus and some other fitness games over the holidays and have had a lot of success working out every day! It wold be amazing if you lose all that weight in 90 days but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen- the smaller you are, the longer it takes to lose weight, unfortunately. I've had to learn that the hard way! We'll be here to support you along the way whenever you need help.

jrbowers83 - Sorry to hear about the gain, but what matters is that you're taking care of yourself! Water retention is definitely a pain in the butt!

Keri- I understand what you mean about vitamins and eating. Vitamins make me SO ill, it's ridiculous. Particularly the iron. Blech! I'm confident your weight is gonna start dropping fast, VERY soon. The amount of elliptical training you do is insane! Even if you're not seeing huge losses, you KNOW you're doing something very good for your body.

Mandi - I love TBL! I didn't catch the end of it last night, though, because I was SO bagged. Hit the hay early. Had to read the re-cap today!

gurlondrums - Good to see you back! Happy to hear you've been checking back even if you haven't been super-active. Sorry to hear you haven't been getting the results you're looking for. I definitely think increasing your exercise should help somewhat. Since you mentioned you were hoping to lose more weight, I took a look at your food diary and have a couple of suggestions for you. Of course, take them or leave them! Just like to help wherever possible.

1) I'd suggest cutting back a little further on the calories. I don't want to make a bunch of suggestions about how to eat or what to eat (you'd probably get better information from the Food & Nutrition forum than from me anyhow) but they seem to be a little on the high side some days. Not enough to cause a weight gain, of course, but not enough to cause a huge loss, either. I usually eat about 1200-1400 calories per day (I'm aiming for a 2 pounds per week loss), unless I've worked out (in which case, I go up to 1500-1800 per day). Which brings me to suggestion number two...

2) Don't eat ALL of your exercise calories. I know this goes contrary to the the overall message of MFP and so of course I want to clarify: it IS important for you to eat all your exercise calories. The problem is, the calories burned that MFP reports is really inaccurate. Really, this will vary from person to person. It's likely that you're not burning as many calories through exercise as MFP is telling you you are. So when you eat all of your exercise calories, you could actually be eating ABOVE your exercise calories. Make sense? I've noticed this issue myself some time ago and started eating only half of the exercise calories that MFP tells me to. This seems to be helping me lose weight but I am always worried about not eating enough. I've finally caved and ordered the Polar F6 heart rate monitor. It will count the calories I'm ACTUALLY burning so that I know how many exercise calories I should actually be eating. So my advice is to either get a HRM and properly calculate your calories or eat a smaller percentage of your exercise calories.

Like I said, this is just an observation on my end and please feel free to disregard. Just thought I'd offer my take. Hopefully it helps!

Rdy2Lose128 - Thank you for your story! Congratulations on your loss thus far. You are very inspirational to women (and men) like us who are looking to reach our weight loss and fitness goals.

Patti- Wow, dinner sounds YUMMY! I love-love-LOVE pizza. Going over your calories every once in a while isn't a bad thing, so long as it's not habitual. I went WAY over my calories last Friday, lol. I just couldn't stop eating, I felt STARVING. Keeping in mind, though, that by Friday I'd had four hard workouts in a row. I think my body was just saying, "FUEL ME!" So I did, hahaha. The past couple of days I've been CRAVING chocolate and salt. So in a way, again, I'm happy I have my TOM. At least I know that that is what's causing my cravings! Haven't indulged yet but I'm about ready to start licking my own arm just to get some salt! (Kidding, and gross, I know.) Here's hoping that your BL at work is a success! Sounds like a lot of fun.
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Embr I'm glad to hear that the scale was right, good for you! Keep it up! If you dig out your car you won't need to go exercise, lol, shoveling is a great workout. It's nice when you start to want to go work out, I'm looking forward to Kickboxing again tonight! It's even better than just a trainer at the gym tho, I go to a Karate Club for it, and all of the instructors are Kickboxers, so on top of being gorgeous he is very ripped! It's nice...but he's the only hotttie, the others are female, except for the owner and he's not attractive, but he really kicks our *kitten*! I think that the pic on your wall would be great motivation either way! LOL. I'm not a vegetarian but I can suggest one meal, the spinach pasta toss, search the threads here for it for the recipe, it's fantastic! I use whole wheat pasta with it to make it healthier than the original. Good luck with dinner!
    Holy post Carrie! You are so great for including everyone! And by the way, yes, ew regarding the arm licking comment, but I hear ya! Try a pickle, you get some salt with next to no calories, I find it helps me when I need something crunchy! Congrats on being almost half way to your goal, you rock!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    embr said: I wish I had a hottie trainer at my gym as some eye candy! lol i might just pin a photo to the wall above my T.V when I'm using my wii fit to look at instead!

Haha! I like this idea! The paper white guy trainer in the Wii Fit isn't quite hottie material. (Though I do like him 100 times more than the lady trainer. She tries to butt in sometimes and I always quit and start over to get the guy back.)

I'm starting a swim aerobics class! I'm excited! I also took before photos of myself today. Uuugh! I can't wait to take after photos!
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Jenn- i would love that pesto recipe!!
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Jenn- i would love that pesto recipe!!

No problem girl, I'll dig it out for you tonight after I get home from class :bigsmile:
  • kerimcdonald
    Options
    Hey everyone!!
    Sounds like we are all having a great day!! I didn't work out yet today, but I think I'm gonna skip a day. I am just pooped!! LOL! The only downside to that is it's become part of my routine! I know I'll miss it. Goofy right?

I hope everyone has a good day tomorrow and I'll see you all then!!
  • gummibaehr
    Options
    MercuryBlue said:
    gummibaehr - You're going to love it hear! Since joining MFP at the end of November I've lost over ten pounds. The food diary is so simple to use and helps a LOT. I had some troubles with it at first (mostly in remembering to log my foods) but now I do it faithfully every day and have no problems with it at all. Using the Wii to get healthy is a great too! I got Wii Fit Plus and some other fitness games over the holidays and have had a lot of success working out every day! It wold be amazing if you lose all that weight in 90 days but don't be disappointed if it doesn't happen- the smaller you are, the longer it takes to lose weight, unfortunately. I've had to learn that the hard way! We'll be here to support you along the way whenever you need help.

Thank you so much!! I love the food diary! I downloaded the app onto my iPod so it makes entering food really fast and easy. During my lunch, I just enter my foods between bites when I'm chewing. Haha! I love my Wii Fit Plus! But I've been neglecting it a bit lately. I need to get back into it! I'm also determined to join the pool. I spoke with an instructor today and she's really nice! She encouraged me to join her aerobics class and I'm going to start tomorrow! And don't worry, I won't cry if I don't reach my weight loss goal in 90 days. :-) I know it can be a long journey to health and fitness!

Congrats on all your milestones! WE CAN DO IT!!
  • MercuryBlue
    MercuryBlue Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    Holy post Carrie! You are so great for including everyone! And by the way, yes, ew regarding the arm licking comment, but I hear ya! Try a pickle, you get some salt with next to no calories, I find it helps me when I need something crunchy! Congrats on being almost half way to your goal, you rock!

Lol, I know, right? I don't want anyone to feel left out! If I did accidentally forget to address anyone's post, I'm sorry. :(

That will teach me to post more often, so I don't have to have such LONG posts!

Pickles.... mmm. I love pickles. Need to buy some.

kerimcdonald - Definitely take a rest day! Rest days are critical because that's when our body has time to 'process' the weight loss, and work on repairing the muscle tissue. You will probably miss it, though! Monday was my rest day and I felt like I was going through withdrawal!!!!!

gummibaehr - I don't have an iPod so I'm on the computer on and off ALL day logging foods. Hahah. Probably would be WAY more convenient to do it from my phone! Ah well. I log all my food in the morning so that I know I won't go over for the day. Occassionally I make edits (I may not be hungry during the day so I might skip a snack or switch an apple for an orange or something) but for the most part my calorie counts stays consistant. I love logging food here! It's so much better than other online trackers I've used. Can you believe I found this place by accident? Was using Google to find the nutritional information for Delissio Pepperoni Pizza and... wound up here! Haven't left since. :)

Joining the pool would be a lot of fun. I LOVE swimming. Don't have much time for it unfortunately.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies!

Wow Carrie--You go girl! I love that include everybody. I wish I had more time to be on here. But just know ladies..I do read your posts and I am always rooting for you even if I don't comment on you!!!

Carrie- you are my go to gal. You seem to have all the smarts. Haha! I look forward to your tidbits of information everytime I log on!

Jb- is your class offered every night then?? I totally wish I lived in a bigger city or even remotely near one so I had more options. Oh well I guess for now my treadmill and P90x will have to suffice. Something is better than nothing!!

Welcome to all you newbies! I'm excited to see how you all do! I'm glad everyone had a great day! Definitely take a rest day Keri! Sometimes they are well needed and well deserved! Talk to you all tomorrow! NIght everyone!

Mandi
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Here is the recipe for low Glycemic Index, low cal Pesto:

The addition of water with the oil in this pesto reduces the fat content. It gives the pesto a lighter green color than traditional pesto, but it still tastes great.

2 cups packed fresh basil leaves
    3 cloves garlic
    1/3 cup sunflower seeds
    1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
    1 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
    1/4 tsp each salk and freshly ground pepper
    3 tbsp water
    3 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil

In a blender or food processor, puree basil, garlic, sunflower seeds, Parmesan, lemon juice, salt and pepper. With motor running, add water and oil in steady stream

Makes3/4 cup

Refrigerate in airtight container up to 3 days, freeze up to 6 months.

Sorry, doesn't give nutritian content....I'm not suppose to watch calories on this diet..even though I do anyway :wink: But they don't put them on the recipes anyway.
    Keri definately take a day off, you deserve it! And like Carrie said, youneed time to heal. I take Fri, Sat, Sun off...I may start going to class Sat too though soon...and I don't feel bad about it because I burn a ton of calories anyway :bigsmile:
    Have fun at aerobics gummibaehr, I'm sure you will have a blast!
    Oh and Mandi I just saw your post, I can go to class every day except Sunday, the only class on Fridays though is at 5 and I work 'till 5, so unless I leave early, which doesn't happen often, I don't go Fridays. It is really handy!
    Talk to you tomorrow folks!
  • gurlondrums
    Options
    Thanks, MercuryBlue, I totally understand what you're getting across and I take it as you meant it. I'm all for friendly advice. I'm still getting used to eating such little food. Believe it or not, I would guesstimate that before I starting watching my calorie intake, I was probably eating 3000 or even 4000 calories a day. Which would account for my 5lb weight loss in the first week. But either way, I'm still trying. The good thing is, my food diary (with exercise calories) says I can eat 1100 more calories today, but it's bedtime and I'm not hungry. I just have to try hard every day. I'm sure it'll get easier. And also, another problem is, I have a desk job, and I sit on the phone all the time. And I get bored at work and tend to snack. We have vending machines in the back and I used to get chips and crackers and candy bars. And a convenience store across the street with killer homemade pizza. But I'm taking my lunch and snacks. Change is happening little by little. But it IS happening. So I guess it can only get better from here, right? One day at a time. Thanks for the suggestions though. They are much apprechiated. :drinker:
  • jb_sweet_99
    Options
    Hello folks, how is everyone doing today?? I'm alright...feeling good today :bigsmile: I've noticed the scale starting to go in the downwards direction from when I started Kickboxing..but I don't know. I hate stupid PCOS it makes things confusing with weight cause it can be wrong 5 pounds + in either direction. The weekend after new years I weighed myself and it was 206.4...then from then on it was around 209 or so...but I haven't been counting this on mfp, I've just left it at the 206.4 until I get back there...this morning was 208 after breakfast (I forgot before)...but I know that my muscles are holding water and that it takes time for your body to get used to the workout (Like Carrie posted earlier), so I'm just going to say that it LOOKS like things are going in the right direction, lol..Sound fair? I think so, maybe. I'm hoping that since the number actually changed that come Sat when I do my 'actual'
    weigh in that it goes much lower, that will be after I take a day off from Kickboxing so I'm hoping that helps! I'm ranting here, sorry folks, just easier figuring things out in writing, lol.
    Anywho, I'm going for lunch. Ttyl
  • pattitricia85
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies! Thanks for the recipe Jenn! I will def. be making that soon! My hubby and I love pesto. I am sure the scale will be where you want it on Saturday. Its so crazy how much we fluctuate if the conditions 'are not just right'. My routine for weighing myself is on Saturdays mornings... i chose the weekend b/c I sleep in longer and when i wake up I am really really hungry on the weekends. So, Saturday morning after I go to the bathroom i weigh myself... and if i forget and hop in the shower i have to dry my hair first! hahaha... i have super thick long hair so I figure it weighs a lot!
    Carrie- Great job on the big loss!!!! That is awesome, what a great feeling!
    Mandijo- looks like you are fitting right in around here! That is so cool that you are doing P90X! I am waaaaay to wimpy for it, I coughtit and only did it once :( My goal it start it one of these days. I am bad about sregnth training, i am a cardio junkie!
    gurlondrums- good job on your calories! Its crazy how many calories we are eating w/ out even noticing.
    I am excited for our weigh in at work on Monday! I have been doing so good... since i feel like i have to set a good example for my co-workers. Everyone in my department wants to know what I am having for lunch, what my snacks are, what i had for dinner the night before. Its so cute! Some of the people are coming to me to tell me how they worked out the night before, or they are excitedly telling me what they had for dinner. Also, I am getting a few people sending me e-mails thanking me the the daily mailer I send out to them each morning. Today was the difference between whole wheat and refined flour etc.
    As far as my loss goes... my hubby told me he can see a difference, especially in my face. And last night when i put my gym clothes on i sort of did a double take. I bought this particular gym outfit a little over a year ago, at my heaviest, and my muffin top was really noticable! lol! And i just felt really self conscious. Last night when i put it on... it looked a LOT different!! I can't wait for february 6 when i put those size 28 jeans on and they fit (positive thinking!!!)
    Have a great day everyone!
    Patti