Have your boobs shrunk since losing weight?

Options

Replies

• annabellelinda
    Options
    I've gone from a 36DDD to about a 34DD but the change is definitely noticeable.
  • wftiger
    wftiger Posts: 1,283 Member
    Options
    Nope. Not one cup size. I have lost a few band sizes but with 112+ gone I would hope I would at least lose that. I would give anything to drop about 4 cup sizes but looks like I will just have to settle for a reduction after all excess weight is gone.
  • tlnurse
    tlnurse Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    According to my Dr., It depends whether your breast tissue is made of "fatty" tissue or "dense" breast tissue. Mine are "dense"....so even though I've lost a lot of weight, my breast did not shrink at all. He said they never would due to the density!

I actually had a breast reduction done (was DD and am now a nice perky C) !!! :blushing: LOL....best thing I ever did for myself!

Good luck to you!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    I think they have D: I was hoping they wouldn't, since I only have about 20lbs to lose, but no. I was a 34C, I think I may be down to a B cup now. Most of my bras still fit okay, but there's a little extra room. I've been to poor to go buy new bras, so I'm not sure. It's okay though. I feel way more body positive these days, even with smaller boobs.
  • 2Bgoddess
    2Bgoddess Posts: 1,096 Member
    Options
    from a 42DD to a 38C
  • Ninatoots
    Ninatoots Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    yes and I'm glad!
  • dlwyatt82
    dlwyatt82 Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    Mine definitely have! :laugh:
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    NO!! And I'm ticked off..everything is tight in that area...or loose when I have to get bigger sizes.. band size...yes went from 44 dd to 36 DDD!?!??!... I know that my cup size really didnt go UP..its due to the lowering of the band size..and the BIG difference between the band and cup..but still..come on!

Contrary to the normal..it doesnt always leave from there first.. or EVER :brokenheart:
  • ShaunMc1968
    Options
    Are we not being a bit hasty with this whole weight loss thing!!
  • Ragel27
    Ragel27 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Sadly,yes-ive lost 12lbs & gone from a 38C to a 36B/C. I loved my boobs before,but wasnt happy with my figure,so i guess this is the price i have to pay to have a figure that im happy with :)
  • katymcd81
    katymcd81 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    They didn't shrink last year when I lost 25lb, so I'm hoping they won't this time either. I know a lot of my booby tissue is 'dense', rather than purely fat, so that will help. I'm a 32D currently (I measure as a 34B but no 34B bra will fit - 32D is much better and more flattering, so the fitter says go by that rather than measurements). I may have the potential to go down a band size, which of course may change the cup size too. However I can easily feel my ribs at the moment, and I don't particularly want to be able to see them, so hoping most of my fat will come off my lower half, where it *needs* to come off!
  • Bryt_92
    Bryt_92 Posts: 12
    Options
    Mine have started to shrink. I was a 36C and unhappy with it so this is actually nice. I wouldn't mind going back to an A or B. :)
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 50"+ chest to a 43" chest so my moobs have gotten much smaller for sure.
  • strawberry1969
    strawberry1969 Posts: 1,476 Member
    Options
    ive gone from a 42 D to a 36C ive lost 64lbs in total
  • Feisty_Red
    Feisty_Red Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've gone from a 50"+ chest to a 43" chest so my moobs have gotten much smaller for sure.

moobs :) Brilliant..
  • NoxDineen
    NoxDineen Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    34DD to 34D.

Once you start doing anything bouncy as exercise you'll probably be happy when your boobs get smaller. I sure was.
  • dovesgate
    dovesgate Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately. I've gone from a 42DD to a 38 D-borderline DD. I'm probably going to end up being one of those women who are small and petite up top and huge on bottom, like the bottom half and top half are 2 different people of greatly varying sizes. :(
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    46ddd to a 38d
  • SteffieMark
    SteffieMark Posts: 1,723 Member
    Options
    One of the worst parts of gaining weight, was my boobs getting bigger. I had always been thin and very small chested. I prayed they would go away when the pounds started dropping. I'm so happy to say, they have! I am almost as small up top as I used to be. My husband isn't as happy about it. I wish I could give him some of his own, to carry around! =D
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    Yes.