Tummy flab!! Success pics please!

Options

Replies

• Discogirl15
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!

7556048338_d813a0467a.jpg[/url]

ok, finally figured it out thanks to Alexis831!!!

Just curious, how did you do this? Your before picture looks very much like my now, and I want to look like your after picture.
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    sorry, trying to test posting a pic which I havent done on the boards. Following directions but if this doesnt work, sorry!

7556048338_d813a0467a.jpg[/url]

ok, finally figured it out thanks to Alexis831!!!

Just curious, how did you do this? Your before picture looks very much like my now, and I want to look like your after picture.

ow ow by her perky boobs and nice arms I'm going to guess weight training!
  • angeltg
    angeltg Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I am a mother of twins and 2 singletons all delivered by C-Section

BEFORE: JANUARY 2, 2012
    front-1.jpg

AFTER: JULY 9, 2012
    fjs.jpg

I use Insanity as my poison of choice! Good luck ( :
    [/quote

ive just started insanity!! woohoo looking forward to results....all tho my tummy is alot worse than urs before hand hahaha
  • OnMyWay4
    OnMyWay4 Posts: 264
    Options

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

[/quote

ive just started insanity!! woohoo looking forward to results....all tho my tummy is alot worse than urs before hand hahaha

Here is 4 weeks into it again...
    IMG_20120730_171835-1.jpg

I'm on Month Two Week Two right now and OMFG! HAHA! So two more weeks and I'll be posting another! Stick with it because it does the body crazy awesomeness!!
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Is there anyone out there who has similar starting body to mine before and currently:

mmtszq.jpg

Would LOVE to see if someone similar to my size now was successful in getting flab and sagging skin off!!
  • nicenurse2012
    Options
    WOW! Such a motivator! I have had 2 c-sections, and several abdominal surgeries. Stretch marks all over! Not sure if I can get ride of that panni area flab, but sure gonna try like heck to tone what I can! I had gastric bypass in 2006. Flabby abdomen, yet I lost 101 lbs. I was 260 and 5'10. Now I am 175. Gained 15 lbs back. I am looking more to tone. Would lobe to lose 20 lbs, but would be happy to lose inches and tone up! Great thread to keep me motivated. Doing Jillian Michael's Body rev. Second day, and so far I like it!
  • nicenurse2012
    Options
    I have 3 kids too! 2 c-sections and one vaginal birth.
  • francesca_emily
    francesca_emily Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Such amazing results! :)
  • DMUND
    DMUND Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! And I'm now especially excited because I just ordered Insanity yesterday as a birthday gift to myself!!! Keep up the awesome work!!! Thanks for sharing your pics!

front-1.jpg

fjs.jpg

• sing4me4you
    sing4me4you Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Nightdust
    Nightdust Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Honestly I would kill to have any of these ladies "before" tummy's lol. The "after" pics are purely a dream for me. I haven't seen anyone with my stomach so far. I just started 30DS and hoping I do get more firm and toned all over.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Mine are no longer showing but I have an updated photo as well

summerswimsuit.jpg

This one is the updated photo, just 1 month change.

backfat.jpg
  • supertracylynn
    supertracylynn Posts: 1,338 Member
    Options
    I have 3 kids and serious stretchmarks. My abs will never look like that without surgery.
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Can't post my before but my profile pic. was taken about a month ago. I have a 5 year old and 2 year old. I have lost 100 pounds. My secret exercise exercise exercise! :)

What kind of except use did you do, how long did it take and it seems no flabby skin...what did you do to keep your skin tight?
  • NavyKnightAh13
    NavyKnightAh13 Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!!!! Keep them coming :) Sadly I have never had a flat stomach, so I am not sure if it is possible, but by the look of these pics, i guess it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also had one kid, that was in Jan :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    bump!!!!!!! Keep them coming :) Sadly I have never had a flat stomach, so I am not sure if it is possible, but by the look of these pics, i guess it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have also had one kid, that was in Jan :)

I have never had a flat stomach my entire life, and right now it's flatter than it's ever been. Hope to have an even flatter tummy by this time next year.
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    Options
    Mine are no longer showing but I have an updated photo as well

summerswimsuit.jpg

This one is the updated photo, just 1 month change.

backfat.jpg

Wow!! You look AMAZING!! I needed to see your post.. thanks so much for sharing! What an inspiration!
  • alicia0416
    alicia0416 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I started off at 220 pounds in highschool.... Got down to 170 and was stuck.... I started working out and counting calories and got a little bit of results........ Now just the last 10 pounds... then TIGHTENING UP!!!!!!!! Got a long way to go but I'll get there!!!!!!!

th_c2966f3b.jpg
    MAY 2012

th_30ef01f2.jpg
    AUGUST 2012

th_f1938f3b.jpg
    MAY 2012

th_f55c9397.jpg
    AUGUST 2012

th_a797975a.jpg
    MAY 2012

th_afb43be4.jpg
    AUGUST 2012
  • scorp7003
    Options
    Wow, I've only gotten thru the first couple pages so far, but the pics I've seen so far show amazing results ... good for all of you!!! Unfortunately, I've been heavy for such a long time and my skin has lost so much elasticity, that an attractive belly will be impossible without surgery (even with surgery, would never look like the pics I've seen here), which I really do not see myself doing. BUT, what I can (and will!) do is get as fit & healthy as I can so that I at least look good in most clothes ... that is the most I can hope for.

I could say that this is unfair, but to be honest, I did this to myself and why shouldn't I expect there to be 'scars' to show that for the rest of my life? Oh well, like I said ... I will at least look good in most clothes! That will be enough.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!