Who hates being single?

Options

Replies

• princessdartany
    princessdartany Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Being totally selfish and having no remorse or guilt.
  • RamTX22
    RamTX22 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    i hate being single, while Married :( not a good feeling not a good situation.
  • SouthernSweetie74
    Options
    i hate being single, while Married :( not a good feeling not a good situation.

been there done that... it sucks :cry:
  • glitterysam
    glitterysam Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    It's better to be single than be in a bad relationship.

Much better.

Well said!
  • waster196
    waster196 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    it's true, in a lot of ways being single isn't much fun. i miss being special, and being able to make someone else feel special.

on the plus side being single is the best way to get to know yourself and to make yourself feel special and i fully intend to spend my time doing just that. no time for moping!
  • DetroitDarin
    DetroitDarin Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately, I'm tired of "knowing myself" and 'making myself feel special"...in bed :(

(sigh)
  • rachelfaith92
    rachelfaith92 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    The best thing about being single?

Spending money on tons of VS panties for myself (not on anyone else)
    Having all the time in the world to rebuild my car and work on it without the annoying "You put more time, effort, affection into your car than me" crap.
  • thelaurameister
    thelaurameister Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I've been in a relationship for almost 3 years now, and I MISS being single.

You have total independence. When you're in a relationship, you don't. It's nice to always have someone there, but I miss being able to get up and leave, no questions asked, whenever I feel like it. You have unlimited time to spend on yourself instead of worrying that your significant other will feel dissed when you spend time on yourself instead of them. You don't have to report to anybody except yourself.
  • JennaM222
    JennaM222 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Options
    I miss bewig single, sometimes. Not for the reasons being I want to see other men, I love my guy :)

BUT - It was easier for my weightloss. Id go home, make my chicken and veggies, get to sleep early, stay at the gym for hours, whateva. Its the whole, "Only worrying about myself" selfishness I miss.

And having one of my best GF's as a roommate. Now, that was fun :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    You can spend your money, on yourself, with nobody else's permission, or judgement :)
  • Easywider
    Easywider Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm starting to get those natural hormonal impulses to commit to a monogamous relationship...I'm just too damn picky.
  • Brianna72994
    Options
    I love my boyfriend to death but there are things I do miss about being single like:

Being able to go out and go clubbing with my friends whenever I wanted
    Not having to shave my legs and um.. Other places everyday.
    Not worrying about gaining a couple of pounds
    Being able to text and flirt with other guys

Theres alot of perks about being in a relationship though and I'm happy to give those things up
  • poll09
    poll09 Posts: 549
    Options
    i hate being single i feel so ugly
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    i despise being single.....but life has its way of putting me here
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I can do what I want and sleep in the middle of the bed with my dog! But evenings get lonely and it's tiring hearing about things my friends do with their hubbies/boyfriends.
  • mgobluetx12
    mgobluetx12 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    I can do whatever I want whenever I want. I can control the remote and don't have to put up with shows I can't stand. I can go out with my friends whenever I want. I can eat healthy without having the temptation of crappy foods in the house. Can't really get better than that!

This is my life and I'm married. Guess it all boils down to the person you're with.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    It's a mixed bag.. some things are great. . nobody to answer to. nobody to nag. . but also nobody to help out and nobody to trust and to lean on. .
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I dont... I can do whatever the hell I want
  • gypsyrose64
    gypsyrose64 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I've been divorced 10 yrs. Single/dating for most of that period. Last serious relationship was over 3 yrs and I gave up after that. Decided to invest in myself and quit looking for some magical unicorn that would make my world complete.

On the positive side, it's my house and I decorate any damn way I please.
    My kids don't have to compete with another man for my attention.
    My sleep is uninterrupted by snoring or bed hogging.
    My meals are determined by me, myself and I (cooking optional)
    Come and go as I please and don't have to explain why I took 2 hrs piddling around in walmart
    Bank account reflects my spending habits, and not someone else's impulses.
    I have options! 8-)
  • greatsmile71
    greatsmile71 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Definitely what she said!