Dont....
  • Crazibaker
    Crazibaker Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    It's trouble - don't do it.
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Touching. No touching. If you're calling a lady "beautiful" commenting on her hair.... etc. You better not touch her unless her hair is on fire.

Also, when flirting reaches an emotional level and you start divulging things you shouldn't.
  • NanaB2011
    NanaB2011 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    "heavy flrting" is not a good idea even if you are not married but are exclusive...
  • cindylou_106
    cindylou_106 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Inappropriate.
  • confettibetti
    confettibetti Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    bad bad bad bad bad...
  • retriev00
    retriev00 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    effing disgusting and disrespectful to your spouse
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Depends if you value and respect your marriage vows or not...
  • sds76
    sds76 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    for me personally, no flirting. After 16yrs of marriage I just don't have the thought to even flirt with another man.

However I know some cpl that are completely fine with either of them flirting as long as it's not hidden etc.

So I guess my opinion is, it depends on the cpl. If one of the parties is bothered by it in anyway than it shouldn't happen at all.
  • hottiebikerchick
    hottiebikerchick Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Why would you have to ask???? ridiculous
  • thisisashleys
    thisisashleys Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on each relationship. What would you be ok with your spouse doing?
  • cornfritter22
    cornfritter22 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I'd like to hear opinions on where the line is also. I'm not married, but in a serious relationship. I'm a waitress and I flirt with my customers. Sometimes I wonder if I take it, or if I let them take it too far.
  • smc1277
    smc1277 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    It doesn't bother me. But if you have to ask then you better not.
  • ElyseL1
    ElyseL1 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    ALL BAD! I respect my husband and would never do that. In fact I lost several close male friends after we started dating because they thought it was still ok to flirt with me even though I made it clear that it was a no no.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    Dont....
    Agree. Show respect. Be kind. Be friendly where possible. But no flirting. That belongs to my husband!
  • nancy322
    nancy322 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My thought is always - Would I be OK if he was doing it too? I am happily married for 11 years, so there is no need to flirt with anyone. You know the answer to the question before you asked it - play w/fire - you gonna get burned.
  • vytamindi
    vytamindi Posts: 845 Member
    Options
    If both parties agree to boundaries of flirting, it's okay. Could even be good. Especially if you're starting to feel "OMG I can never sleep with anyone but him/her?!?!" and you could even use the frustration from the flirting to "benefit you" if you know what I mean.
  • PierdoPeso
    Options
    Agreed, don't do it if you're serious about your marriage. More often than not, if a person is taking it that far, he/she is looking for something more.
  • auranda
    auranda Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    STUPID NONSENSICAL QUESTION.