Tell something interesting / odd about your life.....

Options

Replies

• LessStephMoreLove
    Options
    I have a double jointed thumb and play piano like a boss! :D
  • m60kaf
    m60kaf Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    I Rolled a car 3 times scraping a tree along the way. All very annoying because i got a slight cut on my arm getting out of the car sat on its roof. A mate did eactly the same trick a month later.
  • MrsWW57
    MrsWW57 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My second toes are longer than my big toes and I love bacon.

My toes are that way too. It kind of runs in my Dad's family. His toes are that way as well as my daughters lol.

I also am fond of bacon. Are we related? lol.
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    I'm the seventh child of a family of 8 girls and 1 boy all born to same parents which were both raised as orphans. I inherited a psychic gene from my mother.

Oldest of three and the only daughter (two younger brothers). WISH I had inherited a psychic gene. Heck, wish I could see into the future.
  • dandaninc
    dandaninc Posts: 392
    Options
    I like to jump out of planes and I can juggle just about anything.
  • LessStephMoreLove
    Options
    My dad was a drug addict but I was taken away by CPS when I was 10 or 11. I really hate drugs. :)
  • stephalvarez5
    stephalvarez5 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    i cannot live without the bds&m lifestyle. and yeah this was BEFORE 50 shades of grey put this lifestyle out on the mainstream.
  • pcstephens
    Options
    I met Kip Winger at the McDonald's drivethru in Lima, OH...he got a Big Mac, I got his autograph and an invitation to ride the bus up to Detroit, I was also told that Cinderella was about 20 minutes behind them, so I could wait for autographs...
  • NostalgicMuse
    NostalgicMuse Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    I was once asked to be a man's 3rd wife.

I politely declined.
  • DanaJ1983
    Options
    I had a miracle healing from gallbladder disease! Five doctors told me I'd have to have it removed. One day, during one horribly intense attack, my dh called me and said he was tired of it, put his hands on my stomach and said, in the name of Jesus, your gallbladder is healed! Immediately I ran from him, threw up all over the bathroom and all the pain stopped. Haven't had a gallbladder attack in three years, prior to that day I was having them 2-4 times a week.

It was amazing, and I'm amazed by the power of God every time I think about it.

I was healed of a severe milk allergy a few years back :) The doctors say that food allergies are incurable however I happily consume milk today because of the power of God!
  • pcstephens
    Options
    My second toes are also longer than my big toes...I have been told that it is a sign of higher intelligence! I ALSO love bacon....perhaps we are related!
    :tongue:
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I got to dance with Bono (U2 Lead singer) and he kissed me full on the mouth in front of about 5,000 at the Liberty Medal ceremony here in Philadelphia..My husband took a picture and it was our Christmas Card for that year! Just Lovely :)
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    my life. . . its all together odd so that's my answer
  • PerfectAndi
    Options
    When I was ten my two best friends (also 10 at the time) found one of my best friend's older sister (then 12) frozen to death. Its sad and disturbing but unfortunatly true.
  • mikeyboy
    mikeyboy Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    I have had a brain tumor, bladder cancer and protate cancer. I am indestructable.
  • _KatieKat
    _KatieKat Posts: 224
    Options
    Im related to two famous people.
  • lbaileyjohannsen
    lbaileyjohannsen Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have six older brothers and sisters, and we have all graduated from college (despite coming from abject poverty), except for my older brother. But he finished fifth in the world at the Ferrari Technician of the year competition and he is a master at what he does, so it really doesn't count.

I got married when I was 19 despite everything everyone told me, and I am still happily married.

I live in a 365 square foot studio apartment with my husband and we totally make it work.
  • maggiemay365
    maggiemay365 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I have had a brain tumor, bladder cancer and protate cancer. I am indestructable.

Giddy up my friend...way to go!
  • Shadowsan
    Shadowsan Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I broke my neck in 2 places, and had to re-learn to walk and run again at 16 after being paralysed for 8 months.
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I am the first child of deaf parents.