Question for all of our MFP Males

Options
oregonzoo
oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
Especially those of well devoloped muscles, boyish smiles, or sexy sexy brains.

Is it ODD to be an attractive member of society on a site like this, which is mostly women?
Sometimes I think you guys get more attention than a drunk prom queen after the dance.

It's quite amusing to see the tables turned.

Replies

• Jules2Be
    Jules2Be Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options
    ...hmmm hmm hmm...don't mind me...
  • imanole
    imanole Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Waiting for the males.....
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,185 Member
    Options
    It does provide a certain amount of insight into the female psyche... :wink:
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    I can't say I feel this is true for myself.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Suddenly, I feel left out. :brokenheart: :cry:
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Um.......what? guess i'm not sexy enough to answer THAT question LOL \m/
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,052 Member
    Options
    I see what your doing here!
  • HRCephei
    HRCephei Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    It's intellectually stimulating..
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    Ask Brett \m/
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Well I feel somewhat qualified to speak on this subject. But please don't think I'm bragging.

It's.. odd. For a number of reasons.

For me personally it's tough because I've never been in shape before. I've gone from being a life long fat guy to looking alright and the attention isn't something I'm used to. So that's an adjustment.

Really most of it is all harmless fun that I'm sure every guy really enjoys. Nothing like a little ego boost. But some women can be quite aggressive. That's the part that's shocking and off-putting.

I've had women demand pictures of my junk and when I told them no they were mad at me.

I've had women demand I send them certain body pics or they'd delete me from their friends list.

Basically all the things you ladies think only the creepiest of creepy dudes would do, ladies do as well. And women are not accustomed to being told "no" the way men are. So if they face rejection they don't always handle it well. Some get quite angry.

So while the attention can be very nice and incredibly motivating, it's when it crosses the line from flirtation to harassment that things get awkward.

That being said if any of you wonderful women who harass me stop at any point I will be :brokenheart: and :sad: .
  • corn63
    corn63 Posts: 1,580 Member
    Options
    Ask Brett \m/

He's like Beetlejuice.....
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ask Brett \m/

This. I'm just here stalking him.
  • lennyhadley
    Options
    Doesn't seem too odd to me. Hey, if anything I do or post makes someone happy then all is good to me.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    :grumble: sonofa...

And sometimes the man love is just as bad! I'm looking at you Jack #1 and #2!
  • AlotOfSweatAndPain
    AlotOfSweatAndPain Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Well I feel somewhat qualified to speak on this subject. But please don't think I'm bragging.

For me personally it's tough because I've never been in shape before. I've gone from being a life long fat guy to looking alright and the attention isn't something I'm used to. So that's an adjustment.

Really most of it is all harmless fun that I'm sure every guy really enjoys. Nothing like a little ego boost. But some women can be quite aggressive. That's the part that's shocking and off-putting.

I've had women demand pictures of my junk and when I told them no they were mad at me.

I've had women demand I send them certain body pics or they'd delete me from their friends list.

Basically all the things you ladies think only the creepiest of creepy dudes would do, ladies do as well. And women are not accustomed to being told "no" the way men are. So if they face rejection they don't always handle it well. Some get quite angry.

So while the attention can be very nice and incredibly motivating, it's when it crosses the line from flirtation to harassment that things get awkward.

That being said if any of you wonderful women who harass me stop at any point I will be :brokenheart: and :sad: .

Well said
  • portalm
    portalm Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Well said, I certainly LOL'd
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    it's what keeps me coming back.
  • gshoemaker06
    gshoemaker06 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Once you start buying me drinks, we'll talk.
  • ccpowers
    ccpowers Posts: 203 Member
    Options

I LIKE your point of view! Very....interesting..