Add eachother for support?

Options

Replies

• 2pinkTwo
    2pinkTwo Posts: 15
    Options
    Hi All,
    I am 29 year old married mother of an 11 month old and I have a 3rd grader to lose! I would like lose 40 and see how I am and then decide if I need/want to lose more. I am looking for friends with similar life situations who are willing to give and receive positive encouragement.

Please feel free to add me!
  • sharlowbrla
    Options
    Wow! What a great idea. Okay. I'm Sharon. I live in Louisiana, currently waiting for Hurricane Isaac to come through Baton Rouge. I am 56, love music and love my dogs!!! I have been on here since May 2o12. I think the reason MFP is so successful is the friend aspect. I keep my diary open for accountability. Did really well for the first 3 months and have lost 21 lbs but have been struggling the last month because my life has been crazily out of it's routine. I have read all the snipits from everyone. So many with the same goal. Honesty is key here as well as compassion.. It is a safe place. For those that do not know how to friend just double click on someone and send a friend request. i really have a heart for the younger ones. I have spent my life dieting and thousands of $$$ on healthclubs, books, spas, food supplements etc. I would love to see the young people beat this food thing and live their life to the fullest without always trying to find the next big thing. I am nurturing and encouraging. Add me if you think I can help you!!!! Oh, and i loveeeeeeeeeeee funny people!!!
  • sharlowbrla
    Options
    Oh, and what is that thing in the picture? I am clueless.
  • ScottFree_66
    Options
    My name is Scott, I'm 46 and looking to lose 100 lbs (slowly and correctly).

I am not dieting, I am learning to eat healthy and nutritious foods!
  • smithntuck
    smithntuck Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I am Vanessa, I am37, I have 3 kids and am Married. I recently switched jobs from being a GM for a cstore chain to cleaning houses for the rich and sometimes famous people who live within our cities gated communities. Love it! Plus, it's like a 6 hour workout everyday! I have lost over 100 pounds since this time last year, 85 of them since March of this year. I have cut carbs way down, and No sugar...Easier than I would have thought! I have 40 more pounds to lose, and they are coming off more slowly now, but I will NOT get discouraged! I have been overweight most of my adult life, and for the first time in a very long time, I am loving the way that I look! I love to get and give positive feedback, so add me if you'd like!
  • ilovefood87
    ilovefood87 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    HI, my name is Tiffany. I am 24 and looking to lose the weight i put on when i was in my "don't give two *kitten*$" mode. I am now out of the situation that put me in that frame of mind and want to get back to where i was before. feel free to add me if you like. I am always on. :laugh:
  • misskristy30
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kristy. :) I've been on mfp for 80 days and log everything. I also have an open diary. :) I've lost about 20 lbs and my ultimate goal is to lose at least 80-90 more.
  • smmljs
    smmljs Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm Stephanie, 35 mama to a preteen, who wants and needs to lose 45-55 lbs. I look forward to getting to know y'all and getting to where I need and want to be! : )
  • janten
    janten Posts: 64
    Options
    I'm Jon, 21 years old and trying to balance nursing school and fitness. I don't have a set amount of lbs to lose or a ultimate goal weight but my ultimate bf% is 6%. I've been on MFP for several months now and it seems like a good time to start supporting others in their weight loss journey!
  • katrinkap
    katrinkap Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    i'm kathy, 29, i need to lose about 29 more pounds... my ultimate goal is to dance with my children's hot friends on my own children's wedding day.... :) yes, i will more likely be a cougar when i am 40 or 50.

anyone can add me, i am blunt honest and am always writing notes to everyone :)
  • blancaran
    blancaran Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My name is Blanca I've lost 12 pounds and have a goal of losing 50. Everyday is a challenge, so I don't mind support or giving anyone "you're doing awesome!
  • Midnight1210
    Midnight1210 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm Lisamarie, 36. I've lost 19 so far and need another 60-70 before I'm at my goal. I'm here for long term. Going to hit my goal and then stay with it to maintain. I'm not going to let go once I've found the real me this time around.

I've just hit that plateau you reach after a month or two of rapid weight loss and getting mildly frustrated.

With my chronic pain and asthma (detailed in profile) every day is a struggle and every minute of exercise can be like pure torture but I do my best to keep pushing forward with the help of all MFPals. Every single one is important to me. I get inspired watching their successes and everyone keeps me so motivated with their feedback.
  • lookingforsomething
    Options
    I'm Ange, I'm 38. I have about 30kg to lose (66 lbs) til i'm a comfortable weight. currently sitting at the 100kg mark.
    Just started using MFP so I will upload a photo and fill out my profile shortly.

Will support anyone, anyway that I can - even if it just means that you have someone to laugh at, at the end of a rough day!
    Any advice always welcome.

Feel free to add me as a friend
  • mommie79
    Options
    11 POUNDS THIS MORNING.. THIS REALLY WORKS!
  • Nmgirl21
    Options
    Hi My name is Felicia i am 21 and am currently 74 lbs overweight.... i have been in a relationship for 6 years.. just got me a new job.. and currently trying to wuit smoking.. ( smoking an e cigg now ) i usto be real fit when i was younger until i got out of school and then i just blew up! im constantly yo yo ing and im just not sure how to start or really dont have anyone to motivate me here.. i would really like to have some more friends on here that actually talk to me.. i like positiveness or atleast the truth lol so add me :) thank you
  • jahall76
    jahall76 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    HI Everyone!

Always looking for some positive, motivational friends. Joined MFP a few months ago and love it! I'm a working mother with 2 active kids. Life is busy. Trying to learn to balance everything, while finding time for myself.

Feel free to add me as a friend! Good luck to all on the journey to a healthy lifestyle !
  • katkat28
    katkat28 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 28 years young, 4'11 in height and started MFP 10 days ago at 172 lbs. I'm going to lose 35-45 lbs and change my life. I want to be active and healthy, and have the energy enjoy my 20s and 30s. Add me I'll definitely provide encouragement!
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Hey, my name is Alfredo, i need to lose 100+ pounds. Feel free to add me, i can be a great supporter.
  • linds3h
    linds3h Posts: 13
    Options
    Im Lindsey:)
    Ive lost 33 pounds, Im half way to my goal. Add me if you like:)
  • jenjersnapco
    jenjersnapco Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends who log consistently! I had 60-70 lbs to lose in April and have lost nearly 40 so far. I eat *gulp* primal (such a dirty word here) which for me means no gluten or grains, moderate carbs, veggies, fruits and high quality meat. If you are gluten free or track carbs, add me! I struggle eating my BMR-my number 1 lifestyle challenge.

I am mom to three boys who rule my world. Also, I am self-deprecating nerd-just can't help it!