2 Years on MFP & Hosting a GIVEAWAY to show thanks! Pix too!

Options

Replies

• heatherrose9
    heatherrose9 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Great job- your transformation is AMAZING!! What a motivational/inspirational story you have!!!!!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    what a brilliant idea, bless you for doing that! congratulations on all your hard work too, you'v done so well!
  • jtslim42
    jtslim42 Posts: 240
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome tranformation!!! Paying it forward as you are is very inspiring!!!
  • fitnfancy80
    fitnfancy80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!
  • bugtrain
    bugtrain Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing transformation pics.! You're such an inspiration to everyone here! It's very thoughtful and generous of you to want to encourage and help someone get going in the right direction......the giveaway was a great idea!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!!! congratulations :)
  • knjm4v
    knjm4v Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a transformation! yOU look fabulous! Great job. determination and hard work pays off for sure. Thank you for doing a giveaway. sooo sweet of you. <3 Jackie M.
  • Yieya
    Yieya Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great work! You look awesome and what a fun idea about the give away!:happy:
  • davlaur
    davlaur Posts: 34
    Options
    you have done great!!!!! :wink:
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! And may I say - you look amazing! Rock it Momma!!
  • dvelocity
    dvelocity Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Great Job and thank you for sharing with us
  • star31
    star31 Posts: 47
    Options
    Awesome transformation!!!!!!
  • larnsperger
    larnsperger Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! You look amazing and it just goes to show you if you want something bad enough you find a way to do it and if you don't you find an excuse!!! Great work and a true inspiration!
  • alizon15
    alizon15 Posts: 59
    Options
    you have done amazingly , and what a kind and generous thought to assist and support others on their journey , congratulations on your success.
  • savingsunday
    savingsunday Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! I love reading all these success stories...it helps me to stay motivated. Thank you for sharing your stories and pictures!
  • dixiech1ck
    dixiech1ck Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    HOLY COW!! Your transformation is incredible! You look like a totally changed person. Congrats to YOU, you definitely earned it and deserve it. God bless!
  • Cinnamon0603
    Cinnamon0603 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Congratulations on your transformation. And thank you for wanting to pay it forward. :)
  • AmyBeth719
    AmyBeth719 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Are those the video's that you did to help yourself get into the amazing shape you are in? Always looking for new at home work outs since I work a full time and a part time job, plus I will be starting graduate school on September 20th. Got to try to fit something in somewhere right?! Lol.
  • hottbutch
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! Thanks for the motivation!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!