Options
    Haven't logged in a month
    Can't see their dairy
    Obnoxious
  • Rockmyskinnyjeans
    Rockmyskinnyjeans Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    - People who belittle others
    - People who don't log in for over a month (unless you're a personal friend of mine)
    - People who have bad attitudes
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    Usually just if they haven't logged in for a month or more. Or if I don't recognize their username (meaning they never update their status which means having them as a friend is useless because I can't motivate them if they don't post and they aren't motivating me).

I've never really had to deal with a rude friend or attention *kitten* but chances are if I had a friend like that, they would get deleted if I got too annoyed.
  • luvmydog2
    luvmydog2 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    people who haven't logged on for a month...i figure they gave up..

Sometimes they do ...but i don't delete them because of that ...because i have almost been their my self , but the support i get from the friends i do have ...keep me logging .....good and bad days .
    Watching others loose more than me doesn't deter me from day to day ...but my health issues that are not weight related do .
    So i figure if i have those problems so must other people ..And i encourage people to stick with them as they need support more than any one else on this journey .
    So no i don't delete any one ....and have not had abusive people either ...must be lucky so far !
    I am 64 yrs young and have dieting experience from all walks of life ...But since being on M F P ...Feel i have taken back control of my life and living it to the best of my ability .
    Keep up the good work ...every one ....Cheers !
  • jroselive2012
    Options
    -When they don't log in for a long time

-If they have ED and are working on furthering it rather than focusing on recover.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    --Eating disorder (or eating disorder tendencies folks)
    -- little girls who lie about their age then post stupid **** (omg im so fat & mommy told me I couldn't go to the mall today, i hate her!)
    --inactive for looong periods of time folks
    --people who attack other people in my posts

Then theres always the random friend cleaning sprees I go on...delete people who I never speak to me & whatnot.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    1. No interaction on a regular basis.
    2. Sometimes, I just can't keep up with everyone, so I have to trim it down to a size that I can manage and support properly.
    3. Rarely, I friend someone who doesn't mesh well with me for whatever reason. That is rather uncommon though as I pre-screen FR now and try to look at what the person requesting has been posting in the forums or has on their profile to see if this is someone I would likely get along with or not.
  • SunnyBrooke0
    Options
    I delete if there's no interaction.....what's the point of being a "friend" if we never speak :wink:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    inactivity.
    desperate need for attention.
    ED.
    uptight/no sense of humor.

sometimes i think that minimal interaction is ok...every once in awhile you get that nice post, and it makes it allllll good.
  • Bookchick887
    Bookchick887 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    This person always ate so unhealthy, I couldn't encourage them. Others would say 'good diary' and I would look and see cup of coffee bfst, diet bar. Lunch would be chips, dinner would be fries or whatever. So 600 cals. I wrote a few times with concern and then didn't want to encourage this lifestyle.
    Can they tell when you unfriend? I hope not.
  • Kap10
    Kap10 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Don't interract
    Have not logged in for a while
    Up date status every five seconds
    Selof obsessed
  • marketdimlylit
    marketdimlylit Posts: 1,601 Member
    Options
    Cause they're not active/dedicated.
    They use this like facebook, talking mostly about non weight loss related things.
  • titanium96
    titanium96 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I dont!
  • stefanieceleste0530
    Options
    So far have only deleted (and blocked) one creepy dude.

Am thinking I may have to do a clean up soon, though, there's more drama on here than FB sometimes. It's so distracting to have all that crap on my newsfeed.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    -eating disorder relations
    -triggering posts (i've eaten 200 over my limit, omfg! im dead!- and yet the limit is set to like 700)
    -rude or creepy
    -the "bella swan" (that one person who just constantly sh!ts on themselves. "***** has lost 50 lbs!" and then they comment saying how it's not nearly enough and that it's only the start and that blah blah blah i hate my body, just constant *kitten* about how horrible they are.
  • NormalSaneFLGuy
    NormalSaneFLGuy Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    I like to keep my FL in the 20's. So if I get new FR's that look interesting, then I cut people to make room.

Typically, I cut who hasn't shown me their boobies.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Not enought skin showing on their avatar, do not speak sarcasm or can't enjoy an occasional *kitten* grab.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    If I don't know you enough after a certain amount of time....and I'm going through my list, I click on your profile and wonder who the hell is that? probably going to delete

If we have had no interaction

Sometimes I delete randomly

and then there's Yanicka's logic.....I agree with that too LOL \m/
  • vnb87
    Options
    OMG YES! Get a twitter. HA I hate the depressing ones too.... Like seriously we are suppose to be motivated by each others posts... Not ready to slit our wrists for you. :laugh:
  • kissedbytheocean
    kissedbytheocean Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Mostly people I don't connect with, which would include older folks (no offense!) and those who act like this is Facebook.