Why don't some chicks wear bras?

Options

Replies

• ValerieMartini2Olives
    Options
    If you have small enough breasts and can get away with not wearing a bra and your nipples aren't sticking out 100% of the time, then I think it's ok to go braless. But if you have any noticeable jiggle, you should definitely wear a bra. It's very sloppy looking.
  • SairahRose
    SairahRose Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'm a 38F, so I really do wear a bra outside the house. If I'm wearing a corset I'm okay, and I can manage a halterneck top with support underneath too, but they're for rare occasions :P
    I don't mind so much if I'm slobbing around having a PJ day or something, since I don't wear one to bed.
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    < - 38 D's (or DD, depending on where I shop) here, can't really go without one, unless letting them sag below the rib cage is appropriate and/or attractive in some way? :tongue:
  • It hurts!! I hate bras!! They always have to be adjusted when you sit down, or move.. yuck! I hope it's not that noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra though. Oops

NinjaRach said:
    Then you do not have a right fitting bra... or you're uber dramatic... or have never just pushed through. It's feels odd, uncomfortable and painful when you don't wear a bra... you must have no chest is all I can say.

Katy84o said:
    It does not feel odd, uncomfortable, or painful when I don't wear a bra. And I have 38D. Not huge, but certainly not small. It may feel that way for you but not everyone!!
    And to the first quote I totally get what your saying. And don't worry if it's noticeable, wear a tank underneath your shirt and you're fine!

Thanks Katy84o! :) Yeah that's what I usually do. I wear a tank top under. That's comfy. :) Btw, "NinjaRach", I actually have very large breasts and that is why bras are so uncomfortable to me. When I was slim, I was a "B" cup and I wore bras most of the time. The straps still annoyed me but I liked the pretty bras in the store and couldn't resist buying and wearing them. But they still weren't exactly comfortable... but I could deal with them, when I was smaller, but now.. ouch, forget it.
  • Presleyforpresident
    Options
    i sometimes don't when it's early and i'm driving and i never do around the house.
    i hate bras and i'm more comfortable without them,
    but when i'm actually leaving the house then i'll throw one on
    because then i feel exposed or something
    x
  • BHRussell
    BHRussell Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Where is the best place to get a bra of steel to contain these babies. I have BIG boobs and they might as well hang down to my knees. Just curious if anyone has a suggestion.
  • duckymoo
    Options
    I do wear them in public, because even though mine have gone from a 36A to a 36C (just had a baby boy :)) I don't like the shape of them much - they just look nicer in a bra. But at home I usually go without, and I never wear one in bed. Just something I always got told, not sure if it makes a difference.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Because bras are the devil! :explode: :explode: :mad:
  • hiddenaudacity
    hiddenaudacity Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I used to wear one every day all the time except for when sleeping, but I never knew why...it was just the "thing to do."

Then I watched the L Word and almost none of the girls on there wear bra's and I thought it was rather sexy. I'm a D cup so I can't get away with it as much but I'll go without when I feel like I can get it away with it, say if I was wearing a loose fitted top or a nice dress. A lot of my clothes I don't want my straps to be seen so I'll go bra-less - so much more comfortable then those bloody strapless bra things.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    It hurts!! I hate bras!! They always have to be adjusted when you sit down, or move.. yuck! I hope it's not that noticeable that I'm not wearing a bra though. Oops

Then you do not have a right fitting bra... or you're uber dramatic... or have never just pushed through. It's feels odd, uncomfortable and painful when you don't wear a bra... you must have no chest is all I can say.

There is no such thing as a bra that fits me. I have tried every size there is. I wear sports bras most of the time, but on the weekends, I rarely wear a bra. I am a 50C and they don't even sell that size except maybe at some kind of specialty store. But I'm sorry. I am NOT going to pay a bunch of money just so that some stranger is more comfortable. Eff them! It's my chest. If they don't like it, they can *kitten* themselves or simply stop looking at me. :laugh:
  • S1NN3R
    S1NN3R Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I only free boob it at home. I never ever go anywhere without a bra on. I'm a D and that is just wrong because my boobs are real. If they were fake and stood up perky on their own then that would be different. :laugh:
  • Silverstar46
    Silverstar46 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Why dont some men wear bras? They certainly need them..
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    How else am I gonna attract men when I'm shoppin' at the Piggly Wiggly? My bouncy unrestrained boobs and hair wrapped in curlers is such a turn on.
    Which town do you shop in???? :noway:
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    We had a lady come in to apply for a job who was VERY well endowed and not wearing a bra. It looked horrible. Really, really horrible. To top it off her shirt was see through so the guys all got a very good show.

I would really like to know what was going through THAT chicks brain.

As for me, if I was small I'd be tempted to go braless but I'm not so support it is. Without support everything just hurts and gets sticky and ugh. I envy those who can decently get away without it.
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    I'll feel obliged to wear a bra every day as soon as men's underpants come in cup sizes...
  • Pinkigloopyxie
    Options
    I only wear sports bras to hide the pointiness of my boobs so people won't stare or get offended at nipples. Honestly I'd rather not wear them. I've hardly any boobs at all and that's perfect.

People are honestly way too over offended at boobs. Women can't even wear sports bras with no shirt on without people thinking it's weird or a scandal. How are my tits any different from the tits of a big guy with his shirt off?
  • 1546mel
    1546mel Posts: 191
    Options
    Bra on in the morning, bra off right before bed. My girls were huge, now deflated and now need all the support they can get. I also nip through anything, so i have started wearing padded ones sadly! Even my sports bras! No bra-less jiggling here in house or out!
  • PapaDunx
    Options
    FREE THEM BOOBIES!!!

They should all be free to do what ever they want!! :drinker:
  • Onesnap
    Onesnap Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Switched to wire-less bras a few years back. It's made a huge difference (those of you that work a desk job and sit all day know what I mean). There is no need to buy bras with underwire any longer. You just have to look for one that is well made.

I can't imagine working out without a sports bra! Especially Zumba.
  • deanna348
    Options
    I have never found a comfortable one....so im simply uncomfortable all day....