All things PUMPKIN

Options

Replies

• iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,690 Member
    Options
    PINTEREST IS YOUR FRIEND!!! I see hundreds of recipes on there with pumpkin, both healthy and not healthy.
  • bbriscoe13
    bbriscoe13 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I eat this delicious recipe called "pumkin fluff" It has a whole tub of fat free cool whip, a sugar free vanilla instant pudding packet and a can of pumkin. It is yummy. It tastes like pumpkin pudding. :)

This sounds amazing! Is the pudding vanilla? Small or large packet?

Yep, the pudding is vanilla...cheescake is good too and the little packet. :)
  • sillab
    sillab Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • sjum
    sjum Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    LOVE all of these!!!!
  • sheila569
    sheila569 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    BUMP for later... LOVE anything pumpkin
  • missmayeb
    missmayeb Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    PINTEREST IS YOUR FRIEND!!! I see hundreds of recipes on there with pumpkin, both healthy and not healthy.

I :heart: pinterest! I have found so many GREAT ideas on there everything from super healthy to down right sinful!
  • shae68143
    shae68143 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Bump, def gotta try those pumpkin cookies from page 1 :)
  • bwdcjk
    bwdcjk Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I've been loving Eggo's seasonal pumpkin waffles lately... 100 calories each.

Say what?! ^ This exists? I have to find these in our area. I also did not know Hersey's made pumpkin Kisses but I saw them on Pinterest so I must find those as well. I absolutely LOVE almost everything pumpkin. Culver's pumpkin shakes are to die for. (none of which, I do realize, are very dietetic...lol)
  • RiannonC
    RiannonC Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    bump

Love pumpkin!
  • jlc1243
    jlc1243 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    bump
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Pumpkin risotto

Half a kg pumpkin (bright orange), chopped in small peces. More or less 1 cm.
    One onion -medium
    One and a half liter of vegetables soup (to use it to cook the , keep it boiling.
    Cook the onion with some olive oil, add the pumpkin, add a little water just to start cooking the pumpkin.
    Add salt as you like but calculate that you will add also the cheese.
    When the pumpkin is well cooked add the rice. And cook it over a high flame adding the vegetables soup just to keep it moist. About 13 minutes. When ready just turn off the gas and add just a small piece of butter and some parmiggiano.
  • dawnagetsfit
    Options
    :love:
  • semeyer
    semeyer Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Only-500-Calories-for-the-WHOLE-loaf.jpg

Only 500 Calories for the WHOLE loaf
    Batter:
    1-1/2 c. pureed pumpkin
    1/2 c. unsweetened applesauce
    1 whole egg
    3 egg whites
    1 c. all-purpose flour
    2/3 c. whole wheat flour
    1/2 c. Stevia Cup For Cup sweetener
    1/2 c. granulated sugar
    1 t. baking soda
    1/2 t. ground cinnamon
    1/2 t. ground nutmeg
    Cream filling
    8 oz. reduced fat cream cheese
    1/4 c. granulated sugar
    1 T. all-purpose flour
    2 egg whites
    1 t. vanilla extract
    1. For the Batter: With an electric mixer, beat the pumpkin, applesauce, egg, and egg whites on medium speed until smooth. In a separate bowl, combine the flours, Stevia, sugar, baking soda, cinnamon and nutmeg. Slowly mix the flour mixture into the pumpkin mixture.
    2. For the cream cheese filling: Beat the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, egg whites and flour until creamy and smooth.
    3. Grease 2 8x4x2″ loaf pans. Divide half of the batter between the two pans. Pour half of the filling in one pan and the other half in the second pan and smooth with the back of a spoon. Top with the remaining batter.
    4. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Don’t overbake or your bread will be dry on the edges. Cool and remove from pans. Store in the refrigerator in an airtight container.
    One serving (2 slices) = about 100 calories
  • skb12573
    skb12573 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    saving this thread. love me some fall pumpkin goodies!
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    pun'kin cuck'n'
  • TisMeEggin
    TisMeEggin Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    SOOOOO excited for Fall and SOOOOOOO excited to try some of these recipes!!! Thanks for sharing!!! :love:
  • mattsdad1961
    mattsdad1961 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump
  • cyclerjenn
    cyclerjenn Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing... Saving for after work to pig out on some pumpkin!
  • whitneysaenz
    whitneysaenz Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Bump! I <3 Pumpkin!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I eat this delicious recipe called "pumkin fluff" It has a whole tub of fat free cool whip, a sugar free vanilla instant pudding packet and a can of pumkin. It is yummy. It tastes like pumpkin pudding. :)

Oh my god! You are going in the "new bestest friend" catagory for this one. drooling. TY TY