If I looked inside your car - what would I think of you?

Options

Replies

• cdprouty
    cdprouty Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Should be able to see enough to tell me...

01_Viggen.jpg
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    That I'm an anal clean freak. It's only a month old and I haven't had it long enough to trash it up yet!
  • Joannie30
    Joannie30 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    You'd think i was nice and tidy and organised- but you'd be wrong cos at the moment my "neat freak" fiance is using my car as his is in the garage getting repairs done! lol
  • bpwparents
    bpwparents Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    That I have kids!
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    That I'm a neat freak. Which is a lie--I'm a total slob. In reality, I've only had my car 6 months so I'm still babying her.
  • Jayneopopsidoodle
    Options
    I hate rain - I have three umbrellas and a coat on my back seat.... the coat is my daughters however.
  • Siekobilly
    Siekobilly Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    My car is spotless, inside and out. Every Saturday (sometimes on Sundays) I detail the inside and outside. I live alone, and don't have a dog so that helps keep it clean. I also love my car.
  • christimw
    christimw Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    that i never clean it. (i don't, haha)

no fast food bags (its rare i eat outside the house), lots of receipts, papers, toys, pennies, clothes.
  • estrange22
    estrange22 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    You would think I was a lazy exerciser as I always leave my work clothes in the car in a bag after I get home from the gym. Lots of empty crystal light energy packets and water bottles.
  • anwilson_83
    Options
    that i have ALOT of kids...lol. and i do. i have 7
  • susiebear29
    Options
    oh my goodness mine is DISGUSTING!!!! im just sooooo busy at the moment I haven't got round to having it cleaned!!! :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • dodihere
    Options
    2012 Ford Fusion, that I must have just rented it.

2004 Ford 150, that I had a fist fight with a large cup of coffee.
  • KickassAugust
    KickassAugust Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    That I need cleaner family members!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    that I was a chaotic mess! haha, actually it's not that bad...MOST of what is in there belongs to my 6 year old son who likes to bring toys into the car and leave them!
  • Christylee76
    Christylee76 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    My car is spotless...so you could clearly see I am OCD..
  • lorib75
    lorib75 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    1....That I'm a slob. I'm not, but my car seems to be the exception of that rule when everyone just throws their trash on the floor instead of in the plastic trash bag that I keep in there.

2....That I have 2 children who seem to vomit toys all over the back seat.

3....That I have at least one dog that leaves nose prints all over the inside of the windows.

This except #3! No dog, but my kids actually HAVE vomitted in my car... multiple times... I'm so sorry!
  • tasiamere
    Options
    You'd probably think I carpool hundreds of messy children daily (even though the whole mess in the backseat is attributed to a single little girl).You'd also assume I have no friends lol because my passenger seat and surrounding space is used as a more convienent trunk. I possibly have a secret addiction to pulling napkins from every place I stop at and I am terrified of being caught without morning coffee money so I stash it in the sunglasses holder. Overall you may see a weirdo lol!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    My kids are disgusting. Lol

There's more smooshed food back there than I care to admit to. It needs a good scrubbing. (probably breakung out the shop vac tonight now!) Up front - my headphones and HRM hang from my rear view. Usually a water bottle and a hoodie balled up on the passenger seat. So maybe that balances it out. Lol
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    You'd think I'm white trash.
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    A quick inventory of my car
    What would you think?

I have work clothes, gym clothes, school books, back packs, shoes, empty ON jars, empty preworkout jars, met-rx wrappers, 5-6 of those reuseable grocery bags, lint brushes, hair brushes, pony tail holders, weight lifting straps on the dash board, a "Want to be a Pro-wrestler call ......" flyer taped to the back window. a broken pull up bar, and a miami dolphins poncho waded up in the back.

oh and lol its a bright blue dodge calibraj