Friday Weighers

Options

Replies

• soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    I'm a Friday weight-in AND I'm also 4 pounds away from goal!! Maintenance mode scares me, but I'm excited!!
  • RLDeShazo
    RLDeShazo Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I weigh in on Fridays, as well as Tuesdays. I am still trying to find the best combo of diet and excersize for me, so I weigh twice a week to keep a better eye on what is changing.

I was down 1 pound since tuesday, and 6 pounds since last friday (was retaining water last week). I am down 31 pounds total since May, and am 4 pounds away from my first goal (to lose 35 pounds by my birthday, which is Sept 29)
  • MsMargie1116
    MsMargie1116 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    We're just a bunch of "Losers"!!! :happy:

I used to work for a company that had a wellness group. When it first started we all got t-shirts that said "I'm a Loser"...

I'd wear it to different places and they'd say "You're not a Loser, don't tear yourself down like that!!"

I'd laugh and say, "But I am a 50lb loser!!!' :wink:
  • SovanJedi
    SovanJedi Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    1.7lbs today! I'm not going to be around to weigh in tomorrow so I thought I'd check in today. Hopefully I don't go overboard tonight (I'm meeting friends in town and possibly going to Nandos)

I might actually reduce the amount I've got left to go for my goal amount. I'm going for another 7lbs below my goal weight is so I can eventually gain that weight back through muscle mass at the gym... but now I'm thinking it's not really necessary to do that, as I feel pretty happy about how much slimmer I look now than when I started (and that's mostly what I'm doing it for after all!)
  • anjoneill
    anjoneill Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Only a small loss today of 0.3lbs but I am pleased with that as I had a large loss last week and had sort of expected to gain slightly this week. Hopefully there will be a slightly bigger loss next week but I am spending the weekend with my father who is a real foody!

Good luck to all of you today with your weigh in.
  • dexter4564
    dexter4564 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5 lbs :)
  • macijojo
    Options
    lost 3lb this week :)
  • emma7437
    emma7437 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    1 kilo this week, or translated, 2.2 pounds :smile:
  • MrsBlobs
    MrsBlobs Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    1.6 lbs - pretty good considering my mid week 'eye on things' weigh-in was about 4lbs heavier than that! Guess it was all bloat from going away last weekend :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Looks like I'm 2 pounds down since last Friday, good to know! Inching toward a healthy weight and lifestyle...
  • s_bell2012
    Options
    I'm a Friday weigher.
    Hit my weekly target of 2lbs lost so all good. :happy:
  • BlackTimber
    BlackTimber Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Down 0 .6 for the week
    Down 21.2 total
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    Options
    I weigh myself at work every Friday. Lost 26 so far and down to 229. Now I have to decide to shoot for 220 or stay where I am and maintain.
  • 28shannon28
    28shannon28 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Today was my first Friday weigh in. I was down 2 pounds!! That's not a whole lot, but considering I have been battling a cold this week and couldn't really get in any excersice, I was pretty excited. And if you think about it, if I lose 2 pounds every week, I should be down about 30 by Christmas!! Woo Hoo!!
  • CRomulus1
    CRomulus1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow I haven't been on this website in a while...around a year maybe. I still used the app on my phone though (330 days in a row and counting! =] )

I saw this thread and realized I did the same thing! I actually hate weigh ins now because I can never get steady results no matter how hard I am working out...one week I lose a few and the next I gain it back (if not more!)....but it's the only I can track some sort of progress (I document it as well). Anyways I gained like 3.0 lbs this week (when the last week I lost 4 total??). I dont know what I am doing wrong actually (my friends every week compliment me saying I got skinny but I dont see the weight number decreasing sometimes) I am thinking its the scale I am using? So I came to ask what scale do you guys rely on? (electronic or the old school ones with the dial?) Any particular brand? I am currently using an EatSmart one...at first it was good but then it got all wacky on me. Any advice would help in this matter. Thanks!
  • edetherington
    edetherington Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Another successful Friday weigh in! Lost another 2lbs and even had room for some beers last night. See you next week.
  • tessiscruisen
    tessiscruisen Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I started 8/6/12. I weigh on Friday's and I was please to see I'd lost about 1.5 pounds - don't have a digital scale, so it looked closer to 2 than 1 pound lost - So, I just recorded 1.5. I'm happy either way! 16.5 Pounds so far - over half way to my goal of 30 pounds by Christmas!
  • meb1118
    meb1118 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I lost 2.8lbs this week! I am so excited that the scale keeps going down! I have lost a total of 13.5lbs so far.
  • two_octopodes
    two_octopodes Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    0.8 pounds down this week, 4.4 since starting MFP in August, 10.8 down since my highest-ever weight in May. Happy to finally be going in the right direction, even if it's slow!
  • MicaMurphy
    MicaMurphy Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    2.2lbs down today! I don't usually lose over 1.5lbs a week.

20.8lbs down since starting MFP. Only a million more to go. D:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!