what was your small win for the day?

Options

Replies

• bhisken
    bhisken Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I didn't snack before bed!!! I have a problem sucking down food right before bed :-(
  • imstartingwithme
    imstartingwithme Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I got back on track!
  • AlexandraLynch
    Options
    Today?

Despite a lot of standing last night, and even dancing for a half hour..... my feet and ankles don't hurt any worse than normal.
  • LifeChanged1209
    Options
    I went to the gym..... ALONE. Usually when my girlfriend bails, I bail right along with her. She was clearly not feeling well, so I left her on the couch, and off I went.
  • Aquarian
    Aquarian Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    I didn't give in to my chocolate craving, even though I have two bars staring at me in the kitchen. :) I still have quite a few more hours to go before I sleep, but I am determined to be good!
  • HellsBells61
    Options
    Today I took my son out for brunch and happily enjoyed a delicious tomato & mozarrella salad while watching him scoff down ice cream and pancakes. 3 months ago that would have been me!
  • foleyshirley
    foleyshirley Posts: 1,043 Member
    Options
    I upped my weights in Bodypump.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    i got up today and was 1lb down & closer ot my goal!!,oh and my nighty is so big on me!!
  • sortasandy
    Options
    I cooked dry black beans instead of opening a can to cut back on sodium. (Kind of a big moment for lazy, impatient me!)
  • FizzyAndTango
    Options
    Today I had a cup of tea and reallllyyyyy wanted a custard cream or two :tongue: but I didn't :wink: I just thought about how I want to be in the future! Because of this I got under my calorie goal! Yayy!!! It sounds a silly victory as no-one else even knew I wanted one! But, I am soo happy now:happy:

Anyone feel free to add me! The more friends we have the easier it is :laugh: :tongue:
  • moonmistmm
    moonmistmm Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    All of the jeans I brought with me to college are going to be too baggy by the end of the month if I keep losing like I am. I should've brought some of my too-small pants with me, because they're no longer too-small!

My NSV...needing to use a belt.
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Went on a training run this morning. Made 11.05 miles in 1 hour 47 minutes!
    And I have not given in to the urge to visit the local Chinese buffet!
    Double win!!
  • holly2234
    Options
    Saw 200 on the scale today! My lowest in 2 years.
  • trinaesguerra
    trinaesguerra Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Today I had a cup of tea and reallllyyyyy wanted a custard cream or two :tongue: but I didn't :wink: I just thought about how I want to be in the future! Because of this I got under my calorie goal! Yayy!!! It sounds a silly victory as no-one else even knew I wanted one! But, I am soo happy now:happy:

Anyone feel free to add me! The more friends we have the easier it is :laugh: :tongue:

great work!! the more you say no the easier it gets but it sucks that one yes just opens the flood gates (e.g. my last week! ek!!)

keep up the good job!
  • soniabogonia
    soniabogonia Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    I had a side of grilled veggies with my dinner and loved them.
  • LupaNera
    Options
    Well is from yesterday but still enjoying it. Yesterday after a nice big icrcream that i had (it was my cheat meal) my friend told me that she was hungry and she wanted something from burger kind. I told he's ok let's go but I'm not taking anything. And just sit with her chatting but without really feeling any need to
    "steal" her anything.
  • gotfatincollege89
    Options
    I got my ab ripper x workout done right after my morning cardio/ before breakfast ... felt so good!
  • Tainers
    Options
    I went shopping for new clothes....and...EVERYTHING fit....and the only things I put back were because they were too big!!!!:bigsmile:
  • sweettalkinggirl
    Options
    My small success for today was keeping under my calorie goal and walking 3km in 45 minutes. Not only am I seeing the weight come off (even if it is a few 100 grams at a time) but I have also noticed my fitness levels improving :D
  • ImprovingEla
    ImprovingEla Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Mine is from yesterday, but still...
    Thinking about that saying no saved me 610 Kcal and 18 g fat!
    Hubby and me were out with the dog and he wanted to get do Mc D..
    He choose 2 Hamburgers, me nothing.

IfI had stuck to my old habbits I still would have gotten me something as well.

So yay me!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!