What does a woman really want for her birthday

Options

Replies

• samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Attention! To be felt like she's loved and cherished. A backrub that is just a backrub - unless SHE wants more. She gives all day long: husband, kids, work, friends.... she wants to be given to. We all have "things" - you know what her interests are. Overall, she wants you to pay attention to what her interests are and spend time doing things she enjoys - without complaining, *****ing or wondering when it's going to be over.

This!
  • Hayleighs_mom
    Options
    i think it depends on the woman. For example: I would just like to spend some quality time with my fiance, maybe go on a small road trip, and have lots of sex. lol. My sister always tells people she wants books. And my best friend only wants a visa/mastercard gift card. lol. You just have to know your girl :)
  • MidwestAngel
    MidwestAngel Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    '69 Camaro SS
  • redlion45
    redlion45 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    If i get another necklace it better be a pearl one :smokin:

I think I love you.....:laugh: Best answer I have seen in a while....
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Honest answers requested: What does a woman really want for birthday from her BF/Husband? I am not talking about world peace, love, and him wrapped in a bow. Truthfully, what should we buy them?

Lets pretend money is not a factor.

I'm sure it's been said, but it depends on the woman. Shouldn't you know the woman in your life well enough not to have to ask that on a message board?

For me, it isn't about what I get as much as that he was thinking about me enough to get me SOMETHING. And time. Take me to dinner, for a walk and gimme some hot sex and I'm happy.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I told my husband that this year I want a handgun and classes so I can get my permit to carry. Not exactly your conventional birthday gift!

But he's done great in the past - 2 years in a row I got jewelry from Tiffanys!

Above all, I think we just want to feel special. You don't have to spend a lot of money to make it a special birthday. Just be thoughtful and genuine.
  • bsix3
    bsix3 Posts: 291
    Options
    a lifetime supply of shoes would do it for my wife...but then i'd never be able to satisfy her again after that!!
  • morgansmom02
    morgansmom02 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    Someone to cook for her and do the laundry
  • EmilyOfTheSun
    EmilyOfTheSun Posts: 1,548 Member
    Options
    This question can't be answered. Every woman is different. I'm sure everyone will have a different answer.
    Personally I'd take a Polar FT7 heart rate monitor and a new set of weights.
    Or a gift card to the mall :bigsmile:
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    Get her a day at the spa...Massage, facial, hair, mani /pedi. Then when she is all soft and feeling good, take her somewhere great for dinner
  • sarahharmintx
    sarahharmintx Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Massage and not have to cook/clean for a day.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    Honestly, all I want is the best hrm that money can buy with some sort of warranty . . . I'm tired of having to replace them and not having all the features I want. Well, that and a nanny cam so that I can see exactly what kind of shinanigans are going on at my house all day that precludes anyone from clearing their dishes from the table.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    ...grab a box

Cut a hole in the box....

All I can think of is the SNL skit. :laugh:

I think it depends on the woman. I'm not picky, although anything fitness-related would be a big hit right now. I'm not a jewelry person, so that's out. :)
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    This woman would love tickets to a Steelers game! My birthday isn't even during football season, but I would totally wait!
  • rcbeck99
    rcbeck99 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

Do I think it will happen? Nope.

I wish he could understand how something like this would mean so much to me. I am so tired of taking care of everyone and everything that I could freakin' scream. I want one night where I don't have to think about a damn thing besides enjoying myself and feeling like I'm actually worth someone's attention.

^^^^THIS!! Totally agree.
  • trimom10
    trimom10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Sex and flowers.
  • Stronger_Diva
    Stronger_Diva Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Undivided attention and lots and lots and lots of diamonds.
  • FadedFreckles
    FadedFreckles Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Diamonds. Always diamonds.

HTH.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Well, since my birthday is right around the corner, I'll tell you what I want.

I want my husband to take me out on a date. A REAL date. As in, tell me what time to be ready and that's all I have to do.

I want him to plan every last little detail, like making plans for the kids to spend the night somewhere, making dinner reservations, taking me to see a show at the Performing Arts Center, and renting a hotel room. I want him to think of things that he normally wouldn't do.

This. Seriously, it's really awesome when you don't have to plan the date. It's a lot less romantic when you're sitting there like "What do you want to do tonight?" "I don't know... what do you want to do tonight?"
  • Jmbean84
    Jmbean84 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    A night of true life christian grey wannabe! All night long! seriously, that man would be my hero!