What's your NSV for the day or week?

Options

Replies

• Zombriana
    Zombriana Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    The vertical 'cut' in my upper abdomen said hello to my in the mirror yesterday morning, :)
  • asdandme
    asdandme Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I had 3 this week....1st dropped a pant size maybe more(don't have 2 sizes down to try but the 1 size down i'm wearing are real baggy:bigsmile: ) 2nd did 4 mile walk in 35 minutes usually takes me an hour...was flying high when I got home! and 3rd when I went for a walk last night 2 other ladies I past gave me dirty looks while trying to cover themselves up lol that used to be me when I first started....didn't want anyone I thought of as thin to notice me. I'm not there yet but i am on my way:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Klem4
    Klem4 Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    Size 8 american eagle skinny jeans! woo! Have not been that size for 7 years.
  • MsQt
    MsQt Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    I officially can not fit any of my skinny jeans! :drinker:
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    i take it youre supposed to have them daily or weekly then? what if you dont?
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    Bought my first pair of skinny jeans this past week. And a micro-mini, size 3-4. I wore them both and rocked them :D
  • smileybooliz
    smileybooliz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    While staying at a hotel over the weekend I actually worked out on the elliptical while there!! I NEVER would have done that before!!
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I pulled all of my size 22 and size 20 pant's out of the closet and into a garbage bag to donate. I am not keeping any around the house, I don't EVER want to fit inside that size pant again!! I have lost about 4 inches off my waist since July 9 :)
  • bymyslf892
    bymyslf892 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have lost like 2 inches in my arms and when I looked in the mirror during my tricep extensions today.. I saw no arm cellulite!! WOOOHOOOO
  • SkyClimbing
    SkyClimbing Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss. That is amazing. I just joined MFP yesterday and I found your post very motivational. Thanks for that.
  • mconway79
    mconway79 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I got back on track! I have not been tracking my food since the beginning of July as with summer so busy and so many bbq's and birthdays I found it so hard. I got my self back on track 5 or 6 days ago!!! I am very happy to be back to it again :happy:
  • cmacohio1975
    cmacohio1975 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I am ready for week 2 of the ripped in 30 dvd! I made it through a full 7 days of week 1, and my legs didn't ache after day 3! lol
  • AnnaGalbina
    AnnaGalbina Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yesterday, I was at Costco and I really wanted a chicken bake and I thought I would have one and just work out a little more to take all those calories off, as I came up to the register I asked the gentleman who worked there if he could tell how much calories was in the chicken bake and he said 722, my face was :O I just said " No thank you I think I'll just go to the gym instead" as I walk away he said "good for you, good for you!" And that's exactly what I did. :D
    To say "NO" to something I really wanted was very liberating.
  • NeekoM03
    Options
    This morning I did squat thrusts! I never thought I would be able to do any. I have tried many times and I just could not get my legs to go back once my hands hit the floor. I managed to get 4 in the first time I did them and 6 the second time. It feels so awesome to have accomplished this! Next time I'm aiming for 8 :)
  • JulieMTiffany
    Options
    I haven't had any pop in 3 days :)
  • cmeade20
    cmeade20 Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options
    Wore an XS shirt yesterday. And it wasn't snug :-)
  • Sandyrocks82
    Options
    This morning, my size 12 formal pants fell off my hips and I could remove it without unzipping. I could fit into Size 10. The size 10 pants were sleeping for about 3 years and time for them to wake up. I did not realize my progress until today.
  • gogoyubarino
    gogoyubarino Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    My NSV will be to just make it through the week without gorging myself and having gotten through my planned workout days. Work has been really hectic and the transition from summer to autumn is in the air- it all makes me quite blue. I just want to lie on the sofa with a bag of chips.
  • ceppie
    ceppie Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    NSV of this week:

1. Went to the gym again on Monday. I have been avoiding going especially on week days, because I was afraid of people asking where I had been. I know it is stupid... I enjoyed it so much and am really wondering why I ever stopped going.

2. Went running yesterday, even though it was 10°C outside and raining. This is the kind of whether we you would usually find me with comfy cloths and chocolate in front of the TV.

3. My mum called and kept on talking about how much weight I have lost and how she can really see it and that she is proud of me.
  • mq68
    mq68 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    my work shirts had to be exchanged from 2xl to large and my work pants from size 20 to 16... still miles to go, but feeling great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!