Weight and attraction

Options

Replies

• pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only one who is all about the face. I will take a chubby guy with a cute face and a nice smile every time over one with a butt face and a six pack.
  • HealthierAndFitterMe
    Options
    i'm attracted to tall , thin guys . not really into the whole body built thing . not that i wouldn't date a guy like that , same for a guy who has a bit of meat here & there , but i've always like guys who are on the side of tall & skinny . maybe , because i'm so tall , i just prefer a guy who is taller . (:
  • jg627
    jg627 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I can't be the only one who is all about the face. I will take a chubby guy with a cute face and a nice smile every time over one with a butt face and a six pack.
    That's hilarious! Imagine the pillow talk between him and his soul mate.
    Brrrraaap
    Oh, Buttface, I really identify with you!
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    i like any guy that will love my curves! :)

a guy that like hips and a booty on a woman is my kinda man.

Can't see the hips and booty you are referring to, but WOW on those eyes. :love:
  • Chapter3point6
    Options
    Wait...your asking the guys.....but are they sober?:huh:

:laugh: :drinker:
  • laineyluma
    laineyluma Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I notice personality first. If they are funny thats an instant plus. I dunno, I don't really have a "type" i guess. :ohwell:
  • hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options

Amen sister
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    ehhh, I dont like skinny, I dont like to hug and feel im hugging a broom stick, I like to feel a bit of meat at least, other way I feel im embracing myself. I dont like morbid obese, but a few extra pounds is ok for me.
  • MommaSpunk
    Options
    Tall, skinny-fit, and less body hair as possible. I hate body hair on men and women. Thankfully my Hub's fits the bill and has the same opinion on body hair lol. It just bothers me being much chunkier than he is, but maybe one day.. I so will have a hawt bod back.
  • RockinBooty89
    Options
    I'm into cute guys period lol. Now if you cant bend over to tie your own shoe maybe not as much, but I look at the face first, then its a matter of intellect, can't stand stupid people, actually I'm a bit of a snob in that respect I suppose. Then there's the whole personality and chemistry thing which both have to be on point and then the physical body is the last thing I look at. I like nice, smart, charismatic guys with a winning personality who are supportive of me no matter what I look like and who have nice teeth lol, that last part is only important because I had braces for 6 years so I'm a little obsessed with teeth.

As for me, I don't ever want to lose my curves. I might be very over weight but I still have a nice and defined figure. I have a great butt, defined waist, wide hips and smaller up top except where it counts ; ) If someone were to tell me right now that in order to get to my goal weight I would have to be flat as a board, I'd be just as happy to stay the way I am. I'm doing this strictly for health reasons, not to change my appearance, I rather like my figure.
  • TheGeordie
    Options
    A few curves are the way to go, curves are always better than straight lines. Im a photographer and there's nothing more boring than straight lines, lighting curves and form is far more fun and creative :o)
  • kritterxx
    kritterxx Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I like skinny men. Mostly lean and bony, and almost always thinner than me (or at least I think they're slimmer than I am). Probably a little sadistic, as I find myself constantly trying to compete with/comparing myself to their physiques. I like the little muscle, but not really into those crazy built guys. Lean guys all the way.

...why do I feel so shallow after admitting this, gah.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    OMG i LOVE a big hairy belly! HAHA sounds amazing right? I am definitely into "bigger" guys, but if it gets to be an issue in the bedroom (gets too tired too easily, unable to <MOVE>) then thats not for me.
  • Hulk0511
    Hulk0511 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    For me its more the face and smile and love amazing eyes I am a big guy and love women of all sizes. Everyone's body is unique.
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    But I do like manly men, hairy, beardy, tattooed, guitar playing men....yum!

AMEN! I got myself a drummer - hairy, beardy, 1 tattoo (ha ha), drummer man! Would not have it any other way.
  • Inebriated
    Options
    I love a man who is tall, has some hair on his body and a great smile. No skinny men...yuck(sorry to offend anyone). I need a man who can pick me up or toss me around easily(if ya know what I mean). So basically a really strong brawny man. Yeah baby!
    This. :blushing:
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I'm attracted to fit/muscular guys. Think "Magic Mike" - lol. Does that mean I wouldn't go out with a guy who wasn't? No. I'd give him a shot if he was nice, but it's not what would catch my eye first.

That being said, I'm not perfect, so I'd hardly expect it either... thus why I am here. :)

I'm just being honest, and I am happily taken.
  • keithmustloseweight
    Options

what's skinny-fat?

Google image skinny-fat would be the fastest way. It's like where someone has dieted to the point where they have lost all their muscle and they're still fat.
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i prefer curvy women, women with some meat on them... i dont like really skinny women..
  • Peezy4President
    Peezy4President Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    i like any guy that will love my curves! :)

a guy that like hips and a booty on a woman is my kinda man.

^^This and must like big boobs too... Other than that...I don't really like super skinny guys

im your kinda man then lol