One thing you refuse to give up...

123457»

Replies

• seed_of_wonder
    seed_of_wonder Posts: 202 Member
    whipped cream... i have been sooo addicted to it lately.
    it goes on half the stuff i eat
    :ohwell:
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    coffee mate I love the way it makes my coffee taste!
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have everything in moderation, but if it came down to it, there is NOTHING I would refuse to give up, if it was the only thing standing between me and my goal body! I've even started working out regularly, and anyone that knows me knows how much I DESPISE getting sweaty! But I do it because the end result is worth the work. If other people are going to be stubborn about their bad habits, then I guess I just want it more than they do!
  • MSeel1984
    MSeel1984 Posts: 2,297 Member
    Baked goods.

Granted I don't indulge in them all the time, but I do use moderation when I bake them. I try and "lighten" up the recipe when I bake. I could never stick to eating good if I didn't get my occasional sweet!!! 

I have all but given up donuts. When I first started college I was going by Krispy Kreme every morning...now I avoid them...I know I'll over do it. Once it gets to be later in fall, I may treat myself to a pumpkin donut...but I eat one MAYBE every six months...*sigh* it was a hard one to get past because I love them so much.
  • crabbyab90
    crabbyab90 Posts: 111 Member
    I'm trying not to give anything up just doing it in moderation. But if I had to not give up one thing...it would be pizza!
  • MSeel1984
    [/quote]

MMmmmmm...gonna have me some of that this weekend. Got some of the great autumn brews at a local liquor place...along with some pumpkin woodchuck. Heck yes! Only thing to drink when you're watching football, really.
    [/quote]

SO TRUE. I tried rum & diet coke, gin & diet tonic, etc. While delicious....definitely not football drinks!

29073082.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
    [/quote]

I'm a red wine drinker myself, but not with football. Stout or Porter all the way.
  • MSeel1984
    ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. I have everything in moderation, but if it came down to it, there is NOTHING I would refuse to give up, if it was the only thing standing between me and my goal body! I've even started working out regularly, and anyone that knows me knows how much I DESPISE getting sweaty! But I do it because the end result is worth the work. If other people are going to be stubborn about their bad habits, then I guess I just want it more than they do!

...you're not playing the game ;)
  • sobriquet84
    sobriquet84 Posts: 607 Member
    DAIRY.

more specifically, my acidophilus milk and cheese (of any kind).

so many people bash dairy, but i wouldn't be able to live with out it. i've been a big milk drinker my entire life (literally), and the day i stop drinking milk and eating cheese is the day i die.
  • LADYDEBORAH1984
    LADYDEBORAH1984 Posts: 64 Member
    i cant give anything up, i must learn moderation, dont eat a whole tub of haagen hazs at once, eat 1/3..........yeah right, if only it were that easy!!!!!
  • french fries
  • SeaChele77
    SeaChele77 Posts: 1,103 Member
    Coffee
    Gummy candy (especially Red Vines)
    Cuban Bread
  • cbrrabbit25
    cbrrabbit25 Posts: 384 Member
    Peanut butter! I eat it at least once a day on something but i am still losing weight so i dont care!
  • Cheez it and Cookie ice cream :-)
  • Maria_81
    Maria_81 Posts: 152
    french fries
  • londonboyben
    londonboyben Posts: 314 Member
    white pasta and coffee

white pasta gets really bad press on health forums etc, but growing up in an italian family its something i have eaten a huge amount of over the years and no way i could substitute it for anything else

other than that most things i wanted to give up i have managed to fairly easily
  • Sushi.. dynamite rolls
    and everything including bread and sweets.
    I believe that you can lose weight eating whatever you want as long as you stick with your calorie goal.
  • djrn144
    djrn144 Posts: 21 Member
    Definitely haven't given up cream in my coffee, real cheese, won't eat that cardboard tasting stuff and bacon, love my bacon!! Just have to make different choices some days, that's all.
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    crisps (chips in the US)

Whats wrong with all the people saying coffee (unless ofc they are having sugar and double cream in it) ?
  • Doraboyes
    Doraboyes Posts: 98 Member
    Pepsi full strength. I've cut back but I have it every day