5'3-5'5 females can you show me your transformation?

Options

Replies

• shquig
    shquig Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    All I have to say is WOW! You all look wonderful!
  • warriorsdontbitch
    warriorsdontbitch Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    bump inspirational
  • typingathome
    typingathome Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look great.. Congratulations..
  • edie378
    edie378 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    bump
  • redheadkirsty
    Options
    My photo's are no longer showing and this is more recent...

stats
    Height: 5'3
    SW: 250lbs
    CW: 132lbs
    GW: 120lbs

hist.jpg

You look amazing! Such a transformation.
    My starting weight was slightly heavier then You and I'm currently at the weight you started at so this is a massive inspiration to me :)
  • lemontress
    Options
    I'm 5'5"
    BeforeAfter.jpg
  • Lizlicious2187
    Lizlicious2187 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 5'5" and started out around 188-189...highest weight was 191 on New Year's Day. I'm not down to about 155 lbs. My goal is probably around 140! Even if you have a bad day just pick right back up the next :-) You got this! :flowerforyouFirst pic around 186

day1flex-2.jpg

day1fullside.jpg

Then 155 ish

sept6005.jpg

sept6006.jpg
  • rsellersCST
    rsellersCST Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and this is just the thread I needed today! So thank you to all of you that are sharing your stories... your pictures... I just read and browsed through all of them and WOW!!!! I wish I could post more personally but that would take hours. SOMEDAY I want to post here or wherever the success thread happens to be and share my story when I get there.

Sometimes I have a hard time "seeing" it even when I KNOW I've made progress myself... at my heaviest I was 242-ish and having a hard time wearing 3X clothes anymore :-( These days I'm snuggly in 16's but my 20's were all falling off and it seemed a bit ridiculous to get the 18's... so... taking a risk on myself here to STICK WITH IT!

There are a few of you that REALLLLLLY resemble some issues I have with my body... and the "type" etc and wondering if I WILL shape up and I have some real hope in seeing you all do it!

Thank you thank you thank you for SHARING!
  • amarshwsu
    amarshwsu Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and my current weight is 171, size 12. Prior to being pregnant, I was extremely active and weighed around 165 lbs. When I delivered my son I was up to 237 lbs in May 2011. I got more serious about working out and tracking my calories in December 2011 (fluctuating weight between 195-205) size 16/18 and while it is still a struggle on a daily basis - MFP has helped tremendously and makes me aware of what I am eating. I eat out frequently but always try to get a workout in! I would have never imagined I would post pictures until I was reading through success stories on here the other night and realized how motivating they are. If I can help motivate one person, it is worth it! My goal weight is 160 which is larger than most 5'4 builds but I feel that it will be a maintainable weight for me without depriving myself.

DSC_0038.jpg
    DSC_0093.jpg
    IMG_3319.jpg
    DSC_0091.jpg
  • amarshwsu
    Options
    Great job to everyone!!! So inspiring :)
  • amarshwsu
    Options
    awesome job!!!! you look so great :)
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    My photo's are no longer showing and this is more recent...

stats
    Height: 5'3
    SW: 250lbs
    CW: 132lbs
    GW: 120lbs

hist.jpg

You look amazing! Such a transformation.
    My starting weight was slightly heavier then You and I'm currently at the weight you started at so this is a massive inspiration to me :)

Thank you :). Just stick with it, seriously this is not easy by any means and never gets easy, but so worth it. I hear complements every day and those complements keep me going.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3" and this is just the thread I needed today! So thank you to all of you that are sharing your stories... your pictures... I just read and browsed through all of them and WOW!!!! I wish I could post more personally but that would take hours. SOMEDAY I want to post here or wherever the success thread happens to be and share my story when I get there.

Sometimes I have a hard time "seeing" it even when I KNOW I've made progress myself... at my heaviest I was 242-ish and having a hard time wearing 3X clothes anymore :-( These days I'm snuggly in 16's but my 20's were all falling off and it seemed a bit ridiculous to get the 18's... so... taking a risk on myself here to STICK WITH IT!

There are a few of you that REALLLLLLY resemble some issues I have with my body... and the "type" etc and wondering if I WILL shape up and I have some real hope in seeing you all do it!

Thank you thank you thank you for SHARING!

Sometimes after 118lbs gone, I have a hard time seeing my changes, which is why I stress to anyone I come in contact with who asks me about my weight loss and express how they want to do it as well, TAKE PHOTOS, I don't care if you ever show them to anyone, take them!!! Seriously, sometimes we don't notice the changes till we can see a photo of our before, during and even afters. I'm not at my after point but my mind still is trying to catch up. Just today at work, I had a woman coming in and I had the door open, but she didn't see me I guess, she came walking in and when she finally seen me she kinda jumped and said "I'm sorry I did not see you there, you're so tiny" I'm also short but I am tall enough to be seen lol So it had to be the other tiny. I still have a hard time with believing I'm tiny but I'm starting to see that I'm a lot tinier.
  • honey_bee_keysha
    honey_bee_keysha Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'5. The first pic is me at my highest.

8a062cc6.jpg

Second pic is me at my goal weight. Taken today.

bd70bb4b.jpg

sorry for size of the pic.
  • half_moon
    half_moon Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    5'4"

(still in progress)

187/ size 14-26 ---> 154/size 8

714oy0.jpg

All before/afters: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/718484-size-14-16-size-8-very-pic-heavy
  • Confettiiii
    Confettiiii Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 3, I love seeing everyone's progress especially people who are my kinda height :)

At 185

5b6c241d.jpg

7ef88ed2.jpg

0c8eff6c.jpg

411f9e44.jpg

3d3e9dfe.jpg

Taken on friday

5087669c.jpg

I'm aiming to lose another 10lbs or so.
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    So inspired this morning! All of you look amazing and I don't know you guys but I'm so proud of all of you!!! I'm starting a running program tomorrow and all of these images are going to be pushing me through!!!!
  • kylesmommy89
    kylesmommy89 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    My MFP Journey!

marshalukemekyle.jpg

Untitled.png

I'm 5'4 109 lbs. When I joined MFP in december I was 119 and "skinny fat". I had gotten a bit obsessive with my workouts and dropped down to 102 around april. I have since dropped the rigorous workout schedule and have been concentrating on gaining muscle with plenty of food and strength workouts 2-3x a week!

All you ladies look awesome and should be so proud of yourselves!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!