My dog ate ...

Replies

• FireTigerSoul
    FireTigerSoul Posts: 274 Member
    My 6 pound male chihuahua ate half a pack of my birth control pills.

When I called the vet in a panic thinking he had poisoned himself, the vet said "Nah, he's good. He might seem a bit feminine for the next few days, but it won't kill him".

Sure enough, he's still here with me. :) He was a hellish puppy. Ate the wallpaper off the walls of an apartment, too. Now he's a well-behaved, laid-back adult. :)
  • KarenAnnne
    KarenAnnne Posts: 190 Member
    When my children were little, the newest thing were glittered, smelling crayons. Well the dog thought these were the greatest thing since Alpo. We came home and half of the crayons were eaten. She did spit out as much of the paper wrappers as possible though.

Let me set the scene. It was in the dead of winter, we had a fresh blanket of snow and every so often you would see a patch of GLITTERY POO on the front lawn. Very Interesting.:noway:
  • julimonster
    julimonster Posts: 243 Member
    A GI Joe figure - poor guy didn't look too happy by the time it made it out (GI Joe, not the dog)
    I would have taken a pic if it hadn't been DISGUSTING!
  • MarthaAnn8186
    MarthaAnn8186 Posts: 84 Member
    My amstaff ate a knitted christmas stocking full of candy, wrappings and all. He was fine.
  • katsparks1
    katsparks1 Posts: 37 Member
    One time my dog ate a dollar bill and threw up four quarters. Only dog I ever had made change. LOL.
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    My dog ate an entire pack of my birth control pills. :noway: I still don't know how she did it since they're in a foil packet. All I know is that I found the pack next to her bed in shreds without a single pill. :sick: . I called the vet freaking out because she was only 10 lbs at the time and I was concerned what all the hormones would do to her. They had me give her hydrogen peroxide to induce vomiting. Loveliness.

Ahh. Dogs. So much joy.
  • My in-law's dog ate an avocado seed. 6 weeks (really not a typo) later it got stuck in his intestine and he had to have surgery to remove it.
    The vet couldn't figure out what it was, and showed it to my in-laws who remembered him swallowing it when it fell on the floor.
  • JenKillough
    JenKillough Posts: 474 Member
    One time my dog ate a dollar bill and threw up four quarters. Only dog I ever had made change. LOL.

This made me giggle... :flowerforyou:
  • Jkelly1221
    Jkelly1221 Posts: 91 Member
    My Beagle ate two couches. TWO COUCHES. ALL of the stuffing was ripped out.

He's eaten everything pretty much. Milk cartons, soda bottles, bag of reese's pieces, permanent marker (all over my fiance's mothers nice new comforter), cat food cans, tampons, cereal boxes, and he get's into the garbage ALL THE TIME.

BEAGLES EAT EVERYTHING! I have 2 of them! EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Underwear, tampons, shoes, any kind of food, toilet paper, paper towels, wrappers, papers, socks, grout, my laptop cord, my wireless mouse, extension cords, and one time they ate pieces of a razorblade!
  • AuddAlise
    AuddAlise Posts: 723 Member
    An entire stick of butter I was letting soften for cookies. She jumped on the counter and ate the whole thing. Had a really nice coat though. :wink:
  • wastelander92
    wastelander92 Posts: 25 Member
    Where do I start with my pets >.<

My Siamese loves plastic, she's chewed through so many headphone cords and other misc cords I 've lost count. Also condoms, new or used she picks them out of the trash it's awful.
    Our black lab has eaten ribbon, and pretty much anything that has come in contact with food (she loves trash) also cat faeces (but that seems normal for dogs)
  • Troll
    Troll Posts: 922 Member
    my moms cat loves cheese danishes and popcorn, my cat loves turkey. our pitty is a pizza girl, my male husky likes carrots, and my female husky is a hoover vacucum-if she thinks its edible....it will be eaten.
  • Justa_Paperbag
    Justa_Paperbag Posts: 59 Member
    When my children were little, the newest thing were glittered, smelling crayons. Well the dog thought these were the greatest thing since Alpo. We came home and half of the crayons were eaten. She did spit out as much of the paper wrappers as possible though.

Let me set the scene. It was in the dead of winter, we had a fresh blanket of snow and every so often you would see a patch of GLITTERY POO on the front lawn. Very Interesting.:noway:

You say "interesting," I say, "festive!"
  • Socks, my new pup loves to eat socks! We have to make sure they are all put away or he will eat them!
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    my bed sheets! two nights ago while my SO slept on them. We've had for almost 8 months and she has never eaten things while we were home. Know how I found out? when I stepped in the pile that she had thrown up. I did want to redecorate the bedroom tho...guess I should thank her...
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    My dog licks the spray pam off the floor after I spray the pan. I really don't think that much misses the pan. Lol
  • My in-law's dog ate an avocado seed. 6 weeks (really not a typo) later it got stuck in his intestine and he had to have surgery to remove it.
    The vet couldn't figure out what it was, and showed it to my in-laws who remembered him swallowing it when it fell on the floor.

Friends dog just went through a similiar situation but it was a corn cob!
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    My cat ate cauliflower before lol. And the grossest thing was when I was in 5th grade, me and my bro were watching TV in his bedroom and we hear a crunching sound and look in his doorway and there is my cat Marbles (my very first cat) eating a mouse, skull and all lol.

Sorry if I grossed y'all out lol.
  • Icelandic_Saga
    Icelandic_Saga Posts: 2,926 Member
    My dog ate a bunch of those plastic airsoft BBs that fell out all over the floor. Thank goodness they are smoooth and round lololol you should have seen the poo!!! It was all bb's! hahahahaha!! We have since been more careful about them spilling everywhere... :ohwell:
  • Sweet_Potato
    Sweet_Potato Posts: 1,119 Member
    Approximately 3 dozen chocolate peanut butter cupcakes. Each chocolate cupcake had a layer of chocolate peanut butter ganache topped with a generous amount of peanut butter cream cheese frosting and half a Reese's cup:

4513173068_c1238e081c.jpg

She weighs about 10 pounds and was perfectly fine afterward. Apparently she's just as skilled at binge eating as I am.