Options

Replies

• GenesisandEden
    GenesisandEden Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    my baby bird girl ~ Genesis =)
  • Valleydachs
    Options
    Bonnie Wienerdog was begging for whatever I was drinking. I gave her the end of it. It was safe for her to drink. Probably juice. Kind of an old pic.
  • trixiemou
    trixiemou Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    There is a large round rockie outcrop in the distance, I liked it!
  • reneemlt2k
    reneemlt2k Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Mine was taken on my second day of MFP while I was waitng for my first online health coaching session. Sleepy, mildly amused, and trying to not take a picture of the junk behind me.
  • AtlantaWriter
    AtlantaWriter Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Wow, 78 pounds! That's great! Way to go!
  • prismblitz
    Options
    I...was kinda drunk. And feeling attractive. So I snapped a photo! Vain, I know.
  • Darkskinned88
    Darkskinned88 Posts: 1,177 Member
    Options
    A shirt from Bruh Man and Martin outside of a Whitney Houston concert...also my first shirt that isn't at least XL
  • judcost
    judcost Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great gettaway with my girlfriends. Sippin on a cocktail in Miami beach.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    <--I just uploaded this one. It is to remind people on my FL that I not always look as lean as I do today. The before pic was taken on May 1st 2010 and I was looking pretty plump. They always see my current pics and body so I thought it was a good idea to show where I came from :)
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    It is the least ugly one I could find on my phone.
  • Kandi150
    Kandi150 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Its was my new hair cut/color... Of course its totally different now... should maybe update that lol
  • rogerbosch
    rogerbosch Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Rather than getting naked myself, I took off the cover of my cello which is nicely shaped itself (and never loses/gains weight!)
  • fishermanmatt
    fishermanmatt Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Just kickIng back with Gertrude, my 175 pound American Mastiff that thinks she's a lap dog.
  • ser0630
    ser0630 Posts: 223
    Options
    Mine is from three years ago when I was down in Biloxi, MS for work.
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    I'm an insecure little man so I post things like this to make me feel better.
  • MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat as long as you don't cover your abs I don't care what pic you use for your profile :)
  • Humbugsftw
    Humbugsftw Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I was getting ready for a family party (yay, fun...). Was surprised how much smaller my face appeared, and how weirdly big my eyes looked (though they are always big lmao), and how my smile kind of seemed bigger now that my face shrunk
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    [/quote

Does it work for ya?

:drinker: ]
  • Restybaby2012
    Restybaby2012 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Just kickIng back with Gertrude, my 175 pound American Mastiff that thinks she's a lap dog.

Id love to see pictures of her.....I bet she's gorgeous
  • anels449
    anels449 Posts: 3,187 Member
    Options
    New tattoo :)